Eternal Lands Official Forums
MrHide

MrHide spawned invasions

100 fluffies outside on C2, its a big map.

The map was Irinveron... but i have 120+ fluffies on my counters just from the invasion and yaser some 90 :whistle:

Well today MrHide filled up various rooms of the TG Magic School with stuff ranging from (accursed) brownies up to a Black Dragon. With some early help by SyWren and Gambit I later returned to complete the task.

gallery_8617_51_41205.jpg

gallery_8617_51_47746.jpg

gallery_8617_51_4645.jpg

(shoot, that last picture was suppose to be cropped down)

Never under-estimate a supplier with a loaded bow. Ranging 20 btw, and about 24K of magic arrows (over 300 just from me, more from Gambit, and lots of spells from SyWren and Gambit). This was not a for-profit operation.

I'll let someone else deal with the room full of giants and another of yetis. I can't hog all the fun.

A very nice invasions today in DP due to some mad alcher that was doing some tricks...

Didn't get the invisble rat screenshot but i got from MrYeti :D

Thank you very much MrHide

elscreen042kh0.jpg

elscreen043eu9.jpg

#Message from MrHide: The sun turns red, some black clouds cover the sky. Heavy rainfall and lightnings on some maps might be a sign of DOOM!

#Message from MrHide: A crystal ball in the magic school in TG explodes, one mage heavily injured. But two other mages got at least a picture. A picture of a city under attack.

#Message from MrHide: Some dark clouds vanish and the red sun light projects a picture on the market place of Whitestone City.

#Message from MrHide: A picture of Mortos...

#Message from MrHide: A cold wind rushes across Whitestone, the dark clouds move and now the picture at WSC market place shows.... Aluwen!

#Message from MrHide: It looks like the gods have found their eternal battleground! Beware!

#Message from MrHide: Mortos shouts for allies and tries to lead some gargoyles from their cave towards WSC!

#Message from MrHide: While Aluwen is calling some support from Portland to fight Mortos' ebul army. Bob and his gang.... :P

#Message from MrHide: Aluwen profits from the fact that her temple is close to TG. So she leads an army of gobs with sharp knife to fight Mortos' army!

#Message from MrHide: Mortos is a little bit surprised and leaves for a drink or two. And to draw more evil plans.... Be prepared!

#Message from MrHide: After discussing the situation with some glasses of scotch, Mortos found the solution.

#Message from MrHide: He will release the trolls of WSC to beat Aluwen!

#Message from MrHide: the 4th scotch enlights Mortos, that he even could call the trolls from SKF to beat Aluwen!

#Message from MrHide: Scotch #12 tells Mortos, that he is in the lead and the armies of Aluwen are nearly dead. Live can be so wonderful :)

#Message from MrHide: The 14th scotch tells Mortos, that it would be just cool to freeze Aluwen to death. Since he can't contact the Icemen, he is teleporting now random...

#Message from MrHide: creatures from cold maps to WSC.

#Message from MrHide: Scotch #19 gave Mortos the final idea: Poke the frozen armies of Aluwen to death with woodsprites. Because they have a pointy stick!

#Message from MrHide: And while Mortos is celebrating his scottish roots, Aluwen was assembling an army to finally get rid of him...

#Message from MrHide: In the sewers. Yes, Mortos didnt even care about the sewers.

#Message from MrHide: And the end of the story is, that Aluwen is exhausted now and goes back to her temple to take a nap.

#Message from MrHide: And Mortos can't pay his bill in the tavern and have to clean dishes now. Well, bad luck, thats how the eternal battle of the gods ends :rolleyes:

Someone took some screenshots? Post them here.

Imagine a small house full of rats that you can't see.

You hear them grind their teeth, scratching the wood boards with their nails.

Thank you very much MrHide for the HUGE event :)

elscreen057gn7.jpg