Eternal Lands Official Forums
MrHide

MrHide spawned invasions

But 3 brave fighters, Miss_Nomer, BKC56 and Gambit defended Portland and finally sorted out that mess.

Wooo...my name in lights at last! (Well, in text but it's good enough for me).

And earlier would be so much better for me too...looking forward to it MrHide :)

Tomorrow, thursday, the 17th april, there will be an invasion starting *around* 20:00 GMT.

3-4 maps will be invaded with stuff which usually lives there, so no need to fear a giant in Portland and such.

Its up to you to find those maps (and the monsters aswell), but they will be outside, houses/caves are still safe.

I will announce it in game 10 minutes before it starts and post here aswell.

Lets see, how long you need to kill all!

Therer are still 133 creatures left, i'll let them stay for some more hours.

And there is one brownie hiding on C2, inside, in a safe, non PK place.

Happy searching!

There will be an invasion this sunday, after 20:00 GMT.

The monsters will invade four maps and its up to you to find out where they are.

Only hint is: C1

Happy hunting!

Edited by MrHide

Invasion is over, looks like some ppl did some very nice teamwork to finally kill even the strongest invaded creatures and to find the hidden brownie.

Congratulations, you really made it :D

And just to keep you entertained, theres now another angry brownie hiding on C1 somewhere insides.

Have fun finding it.

Hint is: its a PK map, and he has company, and what that means, is up to you to find out.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Tomorrow, sunday the 26th april, there will be an invasion starting *around* 20:00 GMT.

3-4 maps will be invaded with stuff which usually lives there, so no need to fear a giant in Portland and such.

Its up to you to find those maps (and the monsters aswell), but they will be outside, houses/caves are still safe.

Tomorrow, sunday the 26th april, there will be an invasion starting *around* 20:00 GMT.

I hope that's Sunday April 27th or am I losing my mind? :)!

That was only to confuse the russians, but at least some brave fighters made it to defend the Eternal Lands :(

Congratz to Handyman, who found the last wolf hiding in NC!

And to all others, who have done a good job (and had some fun/got xp at least, i hope)!

Next invasion is planned during the week, maybe Thursday/Wednesday, then again, next weekend.

So stay tuned and read this thread from time to time.

I got over 200k exp 3kgc and only used 100 he's

I also got a BP cloak from a real fluffy not an invasion one in GP whilst i was clearing the land of the invaders

Mr Hide has got these invasion sorted now we had wolfs/deer/imps in NC ---- Snakes/Brownies/Fox in DP ---- full range of Gobs in TG --- and Ogre/clops/fluffys in GP

so a great invasion for everyone

Nice one

Handy Thor

Today tuesday the 29th april, there will be an invasion starting *around* 20:00 GMT.

Its up to you to find those maps (and the monsters aswell), but they will be outside, houses/caves and Isla Prima are still safe.

great fun

everyone loved the invasion today

creatures for all level fighters in different maps and everyone respecting each other while invasion was going on :)

here are screenies from Nordcarn 2nd wave :)

elscreen001wv3.th.jpg

elscreen003nf2.th.jpg

elscreen004in0.th.jpg

Yes, funny invasion, i guess.

Even when i dropped a good load of ogres on lonewolfe's head by accident, (why was he standing at my favorite invasion spot? I can't have my eyes everywhere :P ) some players, and even him, i guess, had some fun.

And i am happy, that we had at least like 20-30 players online during this invasion and like 10-12 actively participating.

Since it looks like that this kind of invasion is quite funny, and given the fact that the 1st of May is a day off in some countries, there might be a chance, that i will run another invasion late on April, 30th.

I wont post here about the invasion, just expect a warning message in game, 10 minutes before the invasion begins.

Lets see, if i have the time to run an invasion then.

And maybe the labour union of united Goblins might host an event on May 1st :closedeyes:

So be prepared!

Yes, funny invasion, i guess.

Even when i dropped a good load of ogres on lonewolfe's head by accident, (why was he standing at my favorite invasion spot? I can't have my eyes everywhere :P ) some players, and even him, i guess, had some fun.

And i am happy, that we had at least like 20-30 players online during this invasion and like 10-12 actively participating.

Since it looks like that this kind of invasion is quite funny, and given the fact that the 1st of May is a day off in some countries, there might be a chance, that i will run another invasion late on April, 30th.

I wont post here about the invasion, just expect a warning message in game, 10 minutes before the invasion begins.

Lets see, if i have the time to run an invasion then.

And maybe the labour union of united Goblins might host an event on May 1st :closedeyes:

So be prepared!

I loved it. I just missed getting a screenie of me looking like a punching bag that does not know how to go down.

It was a blast the best one I was ever in. Thank you so much for a very fun 2 hours.

Edited. Mr Hide. I purposefully try to get them dropped on my head. LOL I don't have to chase them down then. However so far what you drop, I can handle. LOL I guess I would not be putting myself in that position if you dropped that many forest chims on me.

I love it keep dumping ogres, trolls, fluffy's, clops on my head I love it keep doing it.

THE STORY

I was visiting the wraith when the call came out "My God they are everywhere". I ran to sto and grabbed my gear and was off.

The poor guy in Grub pen was screeming HELP!!! HELP!!!

yaser and I hit grub pen in a hurry.

blood was flying everywhere. ogres, trolls, clops, and fluffy's were raiding the lands.

hours later I am still trying to scrub the blood off me and my armor.

We managed to save that poor fellow in Grubari Pen. at the loss of some of the younger fighters who valiantly died to the creatures.

Edited by Banedon

So we had another invasion today on 4 maps, which went quite well.

Ok, some players died, but thats what you risk when you just jump in the middle of a horde of creatures, i guess.

Lets see if the goblins are able to host an event on May, the 1st, GMT 20:00 or later.

Edited by MrHide

So we had another invasion today on 4 maps, which went quite well.

Ok, some players died, but thats what you risk when you just jump in the middle of a horde of creatures, i guess.

Lets see if the goblins are able to host an event on May, the 1st, GMT 20:00 or later.

Mr Hide well done again. By far the best of the best. I did not think you could out do the one you did on the 29th, but you did. Mortos and alluwen should take notes off of your invasions.

I must say this is the first time I died in an invasion, and being the top active fighter that sais alot. To me what that sais is you hit it right on the nose.

Although in defense of me on that one. I broke 2 tit longs and was down to using a bone. and was out of aug pants and boots. Basically I was fighting 8 fluffies nekkid.

THE STORY.

In preperation for MAYDAY celebration on the 1st of may, creatures from all over the world came to stop the MAYDAY celebration. THEY Attacked key lands.

Portland (The main commerce hub for all of Seridia.) They attempted to disrupt the shipping of everything coming in for MAYDAY.

Nordcarn (A major knowledge center for science) This is where the Fireworks for Mayday are being created and stored)

Tars (The magic school, they feel if they can take the magic school they can break the barriers for good allowing a flood of creatures in all the time)

Grubari Peninsula (THis is a strange land that creatures always seem to have a strong grasp on. there is one guy who sits there and studies these animals and has written many books on how to deal with them. Some protect him while other creatures want him dead) I am still trying to figure out why creatures are constantly trying to take this land. There is nothing of any major importance. no economic back bone, no viable farm lands, and there is a shipyard there with a boat that was never finished, but nobody works their anymore. There is an old abandoned fishing village.

Ohhhhhhh i hope that they do Mr Hide.

Last nights invasion was fantastic.......... and yes even when i died it was. Your right though... rushing into invaded maps might not be a good idea when your a and d is as low as mine..... but thank you Gambit for rescuing not one but two dbs of mine :rolleyes:

Ohhh and thanks to Flessian for helping me with the pumas.... at least i didn't die again with his help :)

Was again a really fun evening.... thanks so much!! And thanks to for the wonderful atmosphere there is on that server.... it really is a joy to play there.

Take care all and mind out for the monsters (specially the ones that land on your heads Lone and Yaser and a few other high end fighers)

spirited :)

Edited by spirited

elscreen006ba4.th.jpg

Another screenie from NC

I hope we can have images from other maps with higher level creatures :rolleyes:

Invasion Yesterday was Great. Why?

Because MrHide can always surprise everyone, and no one can complain about it because it's all there and it's all great fun.

There were more player on Nordcarn than usual, deer, wolf, imp and brownies were going down too fast. Suddenly a new wave and everyone dies on the first minute. Why? Cats. Pumas got in the invasion and suddenly all 20's a/d players got a trip to underworld.

Did they nag? No, of course not. They got back, died a couple more times, rescued a couple death bags and got the map cleared :)

2 great aspects on these invasions:

1st the way MrHide gets everyone involved with different level creatures and keeps pushing everyone to the limit, making it better everyday.

2nd the community, 99% of the players don't pk during the invasion and when someone does they are told that no one likes it. "No honor <playername>", "no one trades with <playername> for 1 week".

I arrived late for the invasion but went straight to work

Teleported to Grubani Peninsula and landed myself right in the middle of a horde of fluffy's

I could not see my char. To many of them

Had to watch the bottom of my window to check my health and thanks to no cool down I kept healing and killing fluffy after fluffy

Until I found myself in Hell I had run out of srs 60 went in a matter of minutes

Back to the storage I wend stocked up and back to Grubani Peninsula

The ground was covered with bags one bag had over 300gcs in it.

This time I had bought diss rings with me so I would not get stuck again

Had a great time fought till I could not find anything else to fight

LoneWolfe

Grubari Peninsula

(THis is a strange land that creatures always seem to have a strong grasp on. there is one guy who sits there and studies these animals and has written many books on how to deal with them. Some protect him while other creatures want him dead) I am still trying to figure out why creatures are constantly trying to take this land. There is nothing of any major importance. no economic back bone, no viable farm lands, and there is a shipyard there with a boat that was never finished, but nobody works their anymore. There is an old abandoned fishing village.
You have answered your own question

It's the Book seller

He has the knowledge not only how to defeat them but also how to control and summon them

Now the Monsters have found him they want him dead

The very first invasion when they attacked the shores of Naralik we stopped them from reaching Grubani Peninsula

Now they have found another way and the Mountain Chim, fluffy's, clops, trolls, and armed orcs he had protecting him are no longer enough He needs our help

His books are the answer to our salvation but also to the monsters demise

With his knowledge gone there will be no way of defeating them

But who is Nahark? And how did he come to know this knowledge I feel there is more to him that meets the eye.

These are question yet to be answered

Until then we must protect him at all cost

Handy Thor

What can i say MrHide does it again

Great Invasion

Over 300k exp / Over 10kgc collected / Over 300 monsters slain (Ogre,Troll, Armed Orc, cyclops, Fluffy, Mountain Chim :cry: )

And that was just on the map i was on

4 maps used and they came in 3 waves so something for all levels

upped 1 Def level and did i say i killed a Mountain chim screenie below

29wsn69.jpg

He attacked whilst i was fighting two fluffs and a clops ( good old no cool down) i saw i was hitting him so i dissed put on my mirror cloak and then attacked him on his own and with out his friends and my no cool down he is now laid to waste all i need is a Artic chim to complete the list

Great Fun

Who needs to train when you get such good exp from invasions :cry:

Thanks again Mr'H'

Handy Thor

Who needs to train when you get such good exp from invasions :)

Handy Thor

You.

Because next time i might drop something harder on your head :P

But seriously:

There will be an invasion on tuesday 6th of May.

Which kind of invasion it will be will be decided just before it will start.

You will get a warning like 30 minutes before it starts, maybe it will happen on C2, so you have the time to get/buy your stuff and go there. But thats just maybe, we will see what it finally will be.

Time will be as usual close to 20:00 GMT.

I think, that was a nice invasion too.

(In Palon Vertas, that was)

The beginning was a little bit lame, but when everybody found out where to go and where not, the funny part begun.

The PV map was a challenge, i had no idea, if it was possible to separate the strong monsters for the strong fighers from the weaker ones for low leveled fighters. Even if there were hordes of goblins coming from Sedicolis and, very close, fluffies/feros from Thelinor.

But the stronger fighters tried to protect the weaker fighters, and that worked very well, i guess.

So, finally, i enjoyed all the teamwork i've seen in that invasion, like protecting weaker fighters, supplying stronger fighters by potioners/alchemists/manuers and such.

So i guess, we could have more invasions in PV in the future (my first thought for this invasion was the Idalorain map, but i really guess, it would be a pain to have an invasion on such a big map).

Opinions?

Suggestions?

Edit: Oh, yes, and compared with an invasion on 4 different maps, where you just fight the stuff which is o.k. for your levels, an invasion like this is a little bit more thrilling, since there is a small chance that you run into a higher leveled monster and have to pray then, that lonewolfe isnt afk for a smoke :whistle:

Edited by MrHide

It was great Mrhide

and teamwork was the answer we all helped each other stronger players protected weaker players saved death bags and such

Also weaker players were acting as spoters giving us cords to stronger monsters

also collected some furs for my manuer :wub: need some white rabit furs next time please

Just an idea for a future event as we all worked together as a team

What about kill a giant-- on a multi map summon a giant. Fighters can attack mages and others can heal fighters and harm / life drain giant

Can make some dis rings before hand also a no drop day would be a good time to do it if you have that power.

Just an idea

Handy Thor

What about kill a giant-- on a multi map summon a giant. Fighters can attack mages and others can heal fighters and harm / life drain giant
That actually sounds like a fun idea. Use some contained place (like an arena or something) and allow time for everyone to get equipped and staged. Then just start summoning one critter at a time (perhaps starting at the ogre or fluffy level) and working up and see the team work together to bring them each down.

That actually sounds like a fun idea. Use some contained place (like an arena or something) and allow time for everyone to get equipped and staged. Then just start summoning one critter at a time (perhaps starting at the ogre or fluffy level) and working up and see the team work together to bring them each down.

Yes I did like PV for this. It was a little hectic but as you got into a rhythm on this map it worked out great. Yes we did specifically try to protect the weaker fighters. But if we didn't it would not be a successfull defense of PV.

My personal oppinion is to let the fighters fight what they can. what good would it do me to rush in and trash mobs that I can afk nekkid and let the weaker fighters die. My idea is let them get that good exp and us higher fighters can post at the areas the big mobs will come in from.

I do like this style invasion I do like all the invasions.

However any missing part and it could go bad real quick.

1. We do have a great community that acts appropriate and works together even on a PK map.

2. A great host for the invasions.

3. A great area where all have a chance to fight there level.

Mr Hide I know it is very hard for you to figure out what to spawn for us high lvl fighters. IT is a hard balance if you go to High and we die it could adversely kill everyone. I think though with the 0 cool down it may take us awhile and we may need some people to jump in especially the mages I think we could even take down a dragon. :wub: