Eternal Lands Official Forums
MrHide

MrHide spawned invasions

There will be invasions in the future.

Since there are only a few players online, they will happen in only one (small) map at a time, not on a whole continent or even the whole world.

They will happen outside, inside buildings/caves/etc you are safe. And Isla Prima is safe too.

I'm gonna try to make sure that there is no player on that map before the invasion starts. When

someone sneaks in invisible, umm.. bad luck then :)

You will get a #message like 10-15 minutes before the invasion starts, so you can decide, if you want to participate or not. And, of course, a #message, when the invasion finally starts.

Opinions?

Ideas?

Post them here!

Yay, sounds like fun :(

I might have to log on and start playing PK server a bit more :hug:

Edited by Enly

Great stuff

The only thing i can think of is if a post could be made on the forums now and then with a day and date of an invasion This

might get some peeps coming back on to pk server a few days before prepparing their ings for the invasion and also take part on the day

But great news MrHide ty

Handy

Yay, sounds like fun :(

I might have to log on and start playing PK server a bit more :hug:

Woot that makes me happy. TY so much Mr. HIde.

If the community comes up with any community rules in reguards to this, I can't speak for HandyMan but I will do my best to enforce any Community rules.

LoneWolfe.

Brought to you by LoneWolfe Brand Wolfe food.

Edited by Banedon

The only thing i can think of is if a post could be made on the forums now and then with a day and date of an invasion This

might get some peeps coming back on to pk server a few days before prepparing their ings for the invasion and also take part on the day

Yeah, a schedule might be helpful, so the players can prepare for the invasion.

I try to work on one, generally the plan is, to have invasions at weekends and at one or two days during the week.

I can still post here, when i start to prepare an invasion, which would be some hours before.

So you have at least some time to get ready.

Anyways, lets see if i can work out a regular schedule.

I plan to run the first invasion today at 22:00-23:00 GMT+1, so lets see what happens :confused:

I plan to run the first invasion today at 22:00-23:00 GMT+1, so lets see what happens
He did, was a wide range of animals ranging from rats to cyclops, and though I didn't get to participate much cause I wasn't home, was well run and fun for all.

Where shall I start?

My Name is Handyman I was bashing fluffs in skf when a message appeared

"There are rumours that a strange ship heads towards Naralik coast"

So I didn't take any chances when to store stocked up on pots and ess and off to Naralik I went

On my arrival I saw a strange man called Mrhide sat there looking out to see

As the wind started to pick up darkness came across the land, then a deadly still

I turned to look at MrHide his eyes fixed on the coastline He knew what was coming!

Before I knew what was happening I was crawling in rat's savage rats biting at me

As I fought them off MrHide turned towards me and in a chilling voice said

"This is just the start many will die before this day will end "

As I fought off the last of the rats I was overrun by Goblins then female and male goblins

I shreaked out across channel 1 for help

Vowled that there would be no PK if we were to defeat this foe we would all need to come together and fight as one

When I thought all might be lost out of the mists of time Lonewolfe appeared just as the shores were overrun by attacking ogre

We fought side by side as soon as we killed one three more would attack are blades dripping with blood of the ogres, They screamed out as we sliced through their fowl smelling flesh.

Just as we thought we were getting there we saw them first one then another would there be no end to this

Before we knew what had hit us hundreds of Cyclops were violating Naraliks shores

What were we to do even with the strength of the Lonewolf at my side I knew we could not hold out much longer

Then he appeared with the strength of a hundred men Spyridonas the mighty came slicing his way through the monsters to our rescue

I could not believe it! What is this enemy guilds working together for the greater good of the land.

So now united as one we fought side by side through wave after wave of monsters

Until final it was over we had defeated them this time

The once peaceful shores of Naralik were now covered with dead monsters the beautiful blue sea had turned to red

As Lonewolf was cutting off monsters ears to use as trophies I fell to my knees and looked across at Spyridonas the mighty

We both knew the next time we meet it would be each other we would be fighting

For this is the PK server and we live to PK

A Big Thank you to MrHide

We had a great time Monsters from rats to fluffies something for everyone to fight

Handy thor

Edited by deano

Im still too low level, killed female gob then got pwned by female gob and hawk lol.

I am planning 2 more invasions in the future, maybe the first one this weekend.

One with a lot of animals, up to wolf, another one with all kinds of goblins, so lower leveled players have a chance (and some fun) too.

I'll post date and time here, when i've made up my mind.

Edited by MrHide

Nice story Handyman

logged in in last 20-30' of the invasion, and it was great

Too bad I missed the start of it

so my little "brother" Alkazar could have some action too

thanx again MrHide

Tomorrow/today there will be an invasion for lower leveled players.

Nearly only animals, so they can have some fun too.

Maybe a goblin or an imp can join too, but that will be decided during the invasion.

Date and time: Saturday, april 5th around midnight GMT.

Expect the usual warning 10 minutes before, then run or participate.

For players, who train on fluffy and such already, you are welcome too, but plz give the other players too a chance to have some fun.

That was the invasion for lower leveled players, who could just fight animals.

I hope, you enjoyed it, and didnt got scared by the 2 bears i invaded 1 minute before the invasion was over. :D

The next planned invasion is "Bob's birthday", guess what will happen and where,(which will happen during the next week), but there might be a chance, that i will run an invasion today/tomorrow (sunday).

But that depends on when Radu will host his contest on the main server, i dont want to run an invasion on the PK server, when his contest is going on on the main server.

We will see, if there will be an invasion on sunday, you will get the usual 10 minutes #message to be warned, then the final #message, when the invasion starts.

If not, then not. Then prepare for Bob's b'day :evilgrin:

Have fun and cya!

Edited by MrHide

Next invasion:

Bob's birthday will then be tuesday, around 22:00 GMT.

<roleplay>

His relatives and friends are just dumb goblins, so dont expect them to be able to use a clock.

And some of them come from far, far away places, so dont expect that they arrive all at the given time.

So 22:00 GMT isnt carved in stone.

</roleplay>

And another record at Bob's birthday, there were sometimes like 17 players online and like 10 participating in the invasion (estimated guess from chatter from channel 1 and what i saw).

I didnt expect that, but it looks like that the Portland map is a very nice map to do invasions for players of low, middle and high levels.

Let me think about that a little bit more and the next invasions might be even more balanced.

Looks like Bob might have a lot of birthdays or other events in the future and becomes fat and dies by a heart attack soon with all that cakes and brownies :)

Next invasion is planned for the weekend, not sure right now, what it will be like.

And maybe 1 or 2 find+kill me contests during this week.

Opinions?

Ideas?

Questions?

Post them here! :)

MrHide does it again

Great job MrHide :)

Much better turn out and plenty going on

some people started the invasion with their mixer alts and as the monsters got stronger out came their fighters

I even died to a bunch of fluffies (dam that restore only 8 more levels and that problem will be gone)

So a good range of mobs for everyone, regular post on what was attacking from which location

All you guys that have chars on PK server but dont play anymore try popping back if only for the odd invasion (would be nice to see ya again and you would have a great time)

Will have a think and post some ideas soon Mr 'H'

Great job guys PK rules

Handy Thor

Sorry for my delay in my response to the wonderful defence of Both naralik and PL.

I was in a very cold map I awoke laying in the snow and through the portals a Call came My god They are everywhere. I knew the Voice of Handy. I started to dig through my pockets and there it was a shiney ring that read naralik.

As I chanted the magic words. I appeared very close to my good friend as wave after wave of ship hit the shore unloading more foul creatures. The great elves still have not got all the blood off my armor.

We fought side by side and defended the lands from the ebul people from accross the sea.

Several days later PL is being overwelmed from their neighboring lands. THey all came as a peaceful gathering for BOB's Birthday.

It did not take long for the pushing and shoving to start. Runners ran to the 4 corners as the call for help came out and the fighting started.

Quickly the small army of PL was overwelmed and slaughtered. but one Lone mayor got away and found his way to IP where he put out the call.

Quickly the great fighters of the land showed up. Battling back the creatures and eventually pushed back regaining the city.

Just when they thought they had every last vile creature rounded up and hung or place in jail, reinforcements started pouring in from everywhere. The grounds ran red of all the blood.

SOme of the defenders got abused. Luckily the gods shined on them and breathed live back into their bodies.

I was fighting off 3 fluffs when my best friend and great Warrior Handy Got stabbed in the back by a clops while trying to rid the lands of the little white wabbits that poured in. After the blood flowed from the last fluffy I ran to his side.

Just to catch his final words Life goes on. Be the best you can be.

Edited by Banedon

Cool story Lonewolfe

"Mr H" Maybe you could have a chat with them people you know in High places and see about getting us a pinned story section in the PK forums

Handy Thor

Hmm..

after his B-day, Bob was quite happy, that that much relatives, friends and unexpected guests visited him.

So he thinks, that he *might* host another event in Portland today/tomorrow saturday, April 12th around 22:00 GMT.

As usual, everybody is welcome to participate :)

<roleplay>

Goblins, you know, today, they think this, tomorrow that... dont rely on them :)

</roleplay>

If this invasion collides with Radu's NDD invasion on the main server, it wont happen, but would be postponed.

And, as usual, date and time isnt carved in stone, but it might be worth to be online around 22:00 GMT.

Edited by MrHide

This time the evil Bob hosted a BBQ in Portland.

And, as usual, his annoying and misbehaving friends and relatives came to join.

But 3 brave fighters, Miss_Nomer, BKC56 and Gambit defended Portland and finally sorted out that mess.

At the end, inferno joined them and from then on, Bob's hooligans had no chance and after 30 minutes, Portland was peaceful again as we know it. :)

Next invasion is planned during the next week, but a little bit earlier than 22:00 GMT.

I will post the exact date and time, when i have made my mind up, that could be even just before the invasion starts, so come back here and read!