Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roman

Pk-able Pr0 or DPA pr0

Im arrow ingame. I was wondering what people opionions and answers were to there questions...

Do i want to make a almost undeafeatable DPA pker or spend a heap of gc train only to get pked every time i enter kf?

How much would you have to spend on training to get from high 50s a/d to 80s a/d?

What chance does anyone under 100 a/d have surviving in KF or NCA in its prime hours?

Just thought i'ld put it out there. ;)

Arrow

Happy posting

Do i want to make a almost undeafeatable DPA pker or spend a heap of gc train only to get pked every time i enter kf?
Once i'd been PK'ing in EL for at least a month i didn't suck hard enough to die every single time i went to KF. Anyone who's that bad at PK once they've been PK'ing for a while, might wanna find another game.

The question is unanswerable for me, it's impossible for option 2 to happen... unless i purposely AFK'ed in KF for as long as it took for me to get PK'ed, every time i went in there.

How much would you have to spend on training to get from high 50s a/d to 80s a/d?
Not long at all, people on the PK server have leveled from 3 a/d to 80's a/d in a few months, and they did most of that training without CoL.

If you already have big p/c (making Ogre training bad) and want to find spawns easy, Polars > Armed Orcs > Clops.

It's different for everyone because different people have different amounts of time they can put into EL each week, but i think "not long" is an accurate enough assessment.

What chance does anyone under 100 a/d have surviving in KF or NCA in its prime hours?
Rather than "surviving", i'll pretend you said "winning a fight"... cause if u die every single time you're fighting a stronger player, someone needs to tell this lovely hyphenated word: "diss-tele".

So, wining a fight at NCa in prime time = Chances are low... but if it's arena fighting you want why in the hell would u goto NCa @ 80's a/d when Kusamura arena exists?

Wining a fight in KF in prime time = Chances are good, especially if you work in a team.

If you're by yourself u can use powerful summons and kill stronger players and get a lot of pki cause the map's multi-combat.

If you're with your guild of 80's - 90's a/d Kusamura PK'ers, u should be able to kill any 1 other PK'er.

well korrode, ur points may be right but i see it like this:

(just a different view of it, u got valid points tho)

1) the more you fight stronger ppl the better reflexes u get, i.e. faster mana drain/harm/immune, you learn some important stuff like when to MD summons etc.

2) you learn how to diss/tele correctly

3) you get ru own style, maybe you can even learn so much stuff that ur able to kill people with strategy, not everything is about restore + dmg ring :P

4) you lose few rostos and make ent happy - except on NDD (sucky point i know)

so well, ur decision. you dont need to spend any gc if u wanna train, on ogres/armed orcs/fluffs u make more money then u lose.

It's hardly a different point of view Temp, i just left out some of what you said... I agree with you 100% :P

Edited by Korrode

DPA is great as far as winning fights but the arena is for nubs so alot of nubs are scared of entering or getting near for that matter........Good advice/points from temp adn korrode btw :)

i'm happy if i find action on pk maps once a day, and i mean real action not killing newbies @merc in kf, or trying to kill someone who diss/tele me on sight :)

for me its better to rule dpa instead of training 20 hours per day

example:

go out come back later log to kill someone log out and thats it :):)

Edited by Teh_ReapeR

Well surely i am not fit to answer all your questions cause i am still a new fish :)

But i will tell u something for sure..if u don t die u won t learn...somethings u won t learn them at dpa but with the price of death or dis/tele u will learn them at KF. But remember all started from where u are ...all died...so be patient and train your a/d.

About how long it takes to get from 50s to 80s the answer is no more than 2 months with good training stats and only this goal :) ....

Don t forget to make your own HEs, sell your drops for SRs/armor...don t waste time

Draugluin

DPa is my favorite arena, if ppl would got to narlik more i might train to TS for narlik. At DPa just get a good mage lvl good p/c/w/i and fight people un-tsed or when they are in 60s/70s its much more fun, just got to know where to draw the line as to what levels you will attack.

Edited by Rider_of_Rohan

DPa is my favorite arena, if ppl would got to narlik more i might train to TS for narlik. At DPa just get a good mage lvl good p/c/w/i and fight people un-tsed or when they are in 60s/70s its much more fun, just got to know where to draw the line as to what levels you will attack.

Or buy a good DPA char, right "Thankel"?