Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nu Krius

Scroll Bar in Console

Being a window shopper, I usually pm several bots consecutively with either inv/wanted, open the console and then see what's in stock. Some bots, having absurd amount of item wanted or selling, create long lists of text. This makes it a pain to adventure through the console with just the scroll wheel and arrows.

I suggest that a scroll wheel be implemented at the side of the console when summoned.

Edited by Nu Krius

IMO this is a pointless idea. if the wheel on your mouse isnt fast enough then you can allways use the "page up" "page down" buttons.. verry simple and fast....

just a bad idea...<--(been told to me so many times.. now i finally get to say it. ;P)

i think i would like this. If they don't add it it won't be the end of the world

whats the point of it, you can already scroll using mouse wheel iirc and use page up page down

and also the scroll bars that are in el are really annoying cuz they are so small that you have to get your mouse exactly on top of it in order to get it to work, like in storage and encyclopedia windows.

I agree with Atlantis, scrollbars get useless for me if I have more than 10 pages anyway.

Like it's said, you already have the mouse scroll wheel, the arrows and page up/down..

A working #find command would more help.

I agree, it's pointless, and generally I just use Rraisa (try PMing some of the Joe guild bots with wanted, they want almost every item in the game :))

IMO this is a pointless idea. if the wheel on your mouse isnt fast enough then you can allways use the "page up" "page down" buttons.. verry simple and fast....

just a bad idea...<--(been told to me so many times.. now i finally get to say it. ;P)

Oh, hehe . . . I wish I would have thought of using those buttons before posting this.

I agree, it's pointless, and generally I just use Rraisa (try PMing some of the Joe guild bots with wanted, they want almost every item in the game :))

Ah, that's her name ;-) . I forgot it a long time ago.