Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

1.6.0 Map Bugs

cont2map10_caves

Coordinates: 8, 163

Description: The exit does not work. It trapped a player inside.

[fixed]

I can't enter the following buildings in Zirakinbar settlement:

general store, [29, 307]

bookstore, [30, 321]

magic store, [21, 350]

I get the "welcome to <...>/you've entered <...>" message and then "Umm... you can't teleport, there's no nearby open location"

(I hope this qualifies as map bug, if not, please move, thanks.)

[fixed]

Entrance to the harvest cave says "Enjoy the harvest :icon13:" but you're not teleported inside the cave. Coords are "You are in Trassian Caves - Our Special Cave. [397,447]"

On the way back to the Iscal storage cave, I got this: "Warning! This is a PK cave! Enter at your own risk!" at these coords "You are in Trassian Caves - Our Special Cave. [322,448]"

(edited to add the second message)

[fixed]

Edited by Roja

Well, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but will post it here and see how it goes. While exploring, I think I found two map bugs:

First: when attempting to get into Deepstone Caverns, I used the normal secret entrance from Trassian, and then walked to 399, 445 in the Trassian Caves submap. When I clicked on the entrance, it stated 'Enjoy the harvest :icon13:' as it always had, but nothing happened, I was still in the entrance cave.

Second: while exploring through the other side of the above entrance cave, I was going room to room in the hall at 242, 515, and entered the room located at 520,355, and it states 'This is where the Draegoni research plants and shrubs' when you enter (not sure of the coords from the hall). When you click on the cave mouth you just entered from, it states, 'This is where the Draegoni research plants and shrubs,' but you don't go anywhere. There's no other exits from this room that are readily apparent, so you're stuck.

Verdune

[fixed]

FYI, when I started writing this, there wasn't a post yet, though PhilDaBurn posted the same thing at about the same time. I am leaving this one because it also has an additional bug listed

I found a walk-through boulder in white stone - Elavro Mountains [432,697].

[fixed]

Today while mining cinnabar in glacmor cave dragonsberning was teleport nexus into a rock and was stuck coords where tele'd too were 182,230 had to beam out.

[fixed]

Hey, I'm inside a tree. :-) I'm also in Valley of the Dwarves - Mynadar Woods [129,68], near the toadstool.

elscreen113cropped.jpg

:icon13:

Tukin.

Those fixed tags is for me to know that I fixed it. You may see a change with a server update, but more likely not until another client update. In this case, this won't be fixed until a client update.

That was something planned at the beginning evidently but never mentioned to the players. You had to take the perk to find out that map bugs were part of the negative effect. Just checked the description in the encyclopedia and guess what, it is still the same way. Not is isn't fair but life isn't fair is all the answer you will get if you complain about being duped so don't even bother. :devlish: Hopefully other places with game advice like fan and guild websites will mention this about the perk. :)

Tirun

:) Why in the world would you guys think you're supposed to get stuck in a rock? Where the hell did that idea come from? I really wish people would ask first before making assumptions.

Map bugs are never intentional. If you get stuck in a rock or some such things, yes it is a bug. There are only a few places in the game where you must teleport to range to reach, but they are quite obvious.

This is a valid bug, and will be fixed.

However if you do take scotty died then you can't call upon mods to get you out. You do have to suicide, use a ring, or beam if you don't have that perk.

Ok, So with the way it is now we can't get into the bookshop. Are you saying that we will not be able to buy advanced armor and weapons books untill the next client update? Can we move the bot outside or something so we can at least get access to these books?

You're not using the official client maps. Do NOT post another bug using unofficial or outdated files! It is a BIG waste of our time!

Please post here if a colored dot, sign, etc. is off placed on the tab maps.

You do not need to post any coordinates, but PLEASE post what NPC is off, if it is an npc.

Example:

White stone storage dot is off. NPC is Raven.

What about the arrows that mark signposts to other maps? Some of them are not accurately placed.