Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nurplewhip

Leonard - Victim #1

Radu said his def is only 40% of his attack, and he also said his defense was more than khalai's attack so at least 63 :whistle:

If 63 is 40% of his attack, then 100% of his attack is around 155 :D

Add to that decent p/c (so might so damage dealt) and u have really nasty beast here, as long as it is intelligent :)

mp

fuck

* edit * And some people have actually asked if its possible to make this thing '' a little bit more of a challenge '' LOL

If Entropy makes it much harder, theres a chance that Leonards A.I skills will somehow make him grow to the point where he can leave the main server, respawn anywhere in the world in one hour , take control of the worlds nuclear weapons , start world war 4 and then SOMEONE is going to have to go back in time and impregnate Sarah Connor :)

Edited by Ateh

fuck

* edit * And some people have actually asked if its possible to make this thing '' a little bit more of a challenge '' LOL

If Entropy makes it much harder, theres a chance that Leonards A.I skills will somehow make him grow to the point where he can leave the main server, respawn anywhere in the world in one hour , take control of the worlds nuclear weapons , start world war 4 and then SOMEONE is going to have to go back in time and impregnate Sarah Connor :icon4:

And how do we know this wasn't his plan all along? Or that it hasn't happened? Have you seen leonard lately, hmm?

SkyNet FTW!

ROFL :icon4: He's evil i say, pure evil.

P.S. JK. I got away from leonard the other day in Kjungle due to mapwalking. Click on the mini-map and it'll let you flee most times.

One question Ent, does Leonard have cooldown on his items? I just fought him in PV and he dissed. I followed and engaged him in less than the cooldown time and he dissed again?

Seems like Leonard is ignoring the rules. I heard he killed someone in an area that was very crowded. EVTR storage with at least 5 people and possibly as many 7. I guess it isn't as well lit as I thought either. Anyone who reads or posts on the forum hearing about similar instances?

Tirun

SOmeone already mentioned this in the original discussion thread on The Terminator, but i think its time to bring it up again.

Is there any chance we could have fire pits placed near outdoor storages on C2 ? This was it would be up to us to keep the fire going at night to keep the T101 away.

Secondly and this is a little more complex :

Could there be set up a system like the Global Invasion System but instead this is something where for a monthly input of GC (say 50k) there would be lamps kept burning at all outdoor storages on c2 at night. Suffiecient enough to light the area to keep him away. IDK what it could be called, or if 50k is good enough fee, but you get the idea.

* edit * remembered it was the T101

Edited by Ateh

SOmeone already mentioned this in the original discussion thread on The Terminator, but i think its time to bring it up again.

Is there any chance we could have fire pits placed near outdoor storages on C2 ? This was it would be up to us to keep the fire going at night to keep the T101 away.

Secondly and this is a little more complex :

Could there be set up a system like the Global Invasion System but instead this is something where for a monthly input of GC (say 50k) there would be lamps kept burning at all outdoor storages on c2 at night. Suffiecient enough to light the area to keep him away. IDK what it could be called, or if 50k is good enough fee, but you get the idea.

* edit * remembered it was the T101

Great idea, but I don't know why it has to be only outside storages....(And It doesn't have to be posts, It could be an electric fence or something ;p)

It would have to be a lantern system of some kind we paid to upkeep because if it was a fire we had to light then we would be able to cook meat right next to storage. That seems to be something that is stayed away from at storages.

Being able to have lanterns we had to make oil or some kind of slow burning black powder for would be something that would let us keep it lit without the whole money for a service system. The lanterns would be new so they would be able to provide light without having enough heat to cook meat. Having another item for use in engineering seems like a good idea to me. Lantern fuel would run out faster than logs do on fires so it could be more of a resource/gc sink than fire pits. I don't see how we can operate on Irilion at night at all if we have to have light which we cannot provide or carry with us because numbers alone will not keep him away.

Tirun

Oil for lanterns via an engineering system also sounds good Tirun. I understand what you mean about cooking meat at storage.

Im wondering if it would be possible to programme fire pits that do not allow cooking and place those near storage ?

Either way, some sort of extra lighting at outdoor storages that we have to upkeep ourselves would be nice. The if the fire goes out and the T101 strikes we only have ourselves to blame.

I suppose before we ponder any longer we need to hear a word from Ent as to wether or not he would consider anything like player upkeep lighting at storage. Im expecting a single word answer lol

Having oil-lanterns makes sense.

If there is natural pockets of methane, there are natural reserves of crude oil. Engineering would be a process of extracting more pure/viable fuels from crude oil and using them.

I'd also like to put forward the idea of magical wards. Spells could be set up by players around certain areas, that would scare Leonard away. Also, I think spells with strong eye candy (i.e. Harm) should scare him off, at least for a period of time.

There will be no such thing. As it is, Leo kills maybe 4 people per day, so it's not that much.

\o/ Only four per day. If half of those people have rostos that means 740 rostos a year. Not that is some serious brick buying. :( No lights. :( That is sad especially with the eye candy for lanterns these days. I might keep them lit even during the day because they look so good. lol

I only really wanted to be able to light up storages or other places if the 'crowd scaring Leonard away' part of his program wasn't working right or the crowds had to have someone in it tough enough to scare him all by himself. We would be pretty hosed if numbers did not do the trick like it is supposed to do it. Has anyone heard if the crowd attacks are just bugs being worked out?

I will keep my fingers crossed though I have yet to see Leonard myself. His visits do seem to be pretty rare. He does it seems like the taste of some more than others. lol I wish he was on channel 24 and people would give his location when they die. I want to catch him after he respawns and have a go at him myself. Not going to even try unless I know he has died recently. Desert chims are the toughest thing I am willing to go after and most of the time Leonard seems to be a 'wee bit' tougher than that. :blush:

Tirun

There will be no such thing. As it is, Leo kills maybe 4 people per day, so it's not that much.

In other news, Leonard has a better player avoidance routine when scared, <-------- pulled from update thread

Does this mean that just the routine for avoiding strong players works better or does the avoiding groups routine work better too since he is supposed to be afraid of both of those? Sorry but I don't even know if it is possible to quote from another thread or not so I just quoted your other post and pasted in your update statement. :)

Tirun