Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nurplewhip

Leonard - Victim #1

Just killed it myself in 2 hits with a spear :P You are in Kusamura Jungle [222,245] 20 pots of great healing, 33 brs, 24 diss rings... awesome ;) Just didnt have space for the loot and had to make 1 go to sto :P

Make that 2 times now =) in KJ :D

Edited by Yani

The best safety is to be in a well lit place or around other people.

Care to define around other people? Ya slaughtered us earlier and there were others around. Not just 1 or 2.

Quite smart would be to harv near some1 who has hos perk, we harv mostly in full pk gear and eassies/pots etc always ready for combat :icon13:

And most of us is quite strong( yeti lvl :P )

I would like some stats on the monster if anyone's figured them out yet. Thanks.

*Fixed quotes issue.*

Edited by popeye

I would like some stats on the monster if anyone's figured them out yet. Thanks.

*Fixed quotes issue.*

Someone posted screens with a/d exp, his rationality and his a/d levels. According to that, Leonard had 31a/31d, if el-cel calculator doesn't lie. But that does not say, what damage he deals and he can withstand nor how smart and cunning he is :P

EDIT: and if he evolves his stats with every succesful prey... :icon13:

Edited by Khalai

So, are the rumors true? Does Leonard the Leopard wear a Leotard?? ;)

A cat that can use tools. Civilization is at an end. Radu has destroyed it. I, for one, bow before our new Kitty Overlords.

Congrats to Nurplewhip on being the first. ;)

Let's see what we learn on day one: Apparently, at the moment, Leonard is quite lethal in his attack, but is so easy to kill and so loaded with goodies, and he spawns so fast (even once an hour is way faster than the once every 20 hours originally posited by Radu), that ELers will soon be up to their cartoon asses in BRs and other dandy items.

Oh, and as to the entering buildings thing -- if being in well-lit areas keeps you safe, and houses/taverns/indoor storages/shops are all bright areas, Leonard should avoid those, right? He should only wander into unlit, dark buildings, right? Radu?

The best safety is to be in a well lit place or around other people.

Care to define around other people? Ya slaughtered us earlier and there were others around. Not just 1 or 2.

Quite smart would be to harv near some1 who has hos perk, we harv mostly in full pk gear and eassies/pots etc always ready for combat :P

And most of us is quite strong( yeti lvl :P )

No need to be yeti level to take HoS :P if i triple my harv level, it doesnt even reach my atk level rofl! :D

I m totally a harv-n00b so HoS is good for me! free 3 pp's ftw! :P

Leonard got no balls :P keeps dissing all the times lol :P

looooooooooooooooooool the 5 pps from scotty died are free pps too no? :) sorry kad :P

I m totally a harv-n00b so HoS is good for me! free 3 pp's ftw! :P

Its 5 free pickpoints, no comment about u being a n00b :)

looooooooooooooooooool the 5 pps from scotty died are free pps too no? :P sorry kad :hehe:

Dang! i m totally n00b >.< but i took it too long ago :P :P

MM doesn't work for him, of course.

And he will learn how to enter buildings. The best safety is to be in a well lit place or around other people.

Thanks for giving us the two ways to stay safe Entropy. It works great for Leonard's story and it would empty Irilion completely if Leonard came into crowded dim places or well lit uncrowded ones. Areas that are not well lit would never be safe and so only crowded areas that are well lit as well would be safe. That would massively suck.

I did suggest in the other thread that we get in game a way to actually be able to tell whether an area is considered well lit and also get something in game to provide light too. I was wondering if those might be a possibility. I don't mind being Leonard's target but I would really appreciate being able to define the rules of engagement. You said four persons is a crowd but the whole question of how well lit a place needs to be and how to tell if a place is well lit was never really discussed.

Tirun

I did suggest in the other thread that we get in game a way to actually be able to tell whether an area is considered well lit [...]

Tirun

Like, say, some sort of lightmeter?

Thanks for giving us the two ways to stay safe Entropy. It works great for Leonard's story and it would empty Irilion completely /snap/

Ummmm .... I have never seen so many people sweeping through Irillion maps that it is the case now. Even the most abandoned maps are being visited in search for the Leo. I believe your generalization fails totally here.

Thanks for giving us the two ways to stay safe Entropy. It works great for Leonard's story and it would empty Irilion completely /snap/

Ummmm .... I have never seen so many people sweeping through Irillion maps that it is the case now. Even the most abandoned maps are being visited in search for the Leo. I believe your generalization fails totally here.

That's just because he's new, in no time he will be forgotten and a lot of players will be annoyed :)

I did suggest in the other thread that we get in game a way to actually be able to tell whether an area is considered well lit [...]

Tirun

LMFAO! light meter.If you implement light meter can you also implement leonard tracker too? :laugh:

Edited by Annihilate

Tirun

LMFAO! light meter.If you implement light meter can you also implement leonard tracker too? :laugh:

Lightmeter already exists ingame since a few months, and can even be made with engineering skill...

Im talking about "some sort of light meter" where it shows how much light there is.I wasnt referring to the actual light meter ingame.

Edited by Annihilate

Im talking about "some sort of light meter" where it shows how much light there is.I wasnt referring to the actual light meter ingame.

What does the actual light meter ingame do? I don't get what you're trying to say :laugh: