Eternal Lands Official Forums
conavar

Thanks For The Hard Work

Just a quick post to say thankyou to Radu, Roja, The Devs, Map makers, Programmers etc who have worked to get this update up and running.

As far as I can tell there has been a few "hair pulling moments" to get everything working properly for as many people as possible.

So Thankyou

your hard work doesnt go unappreciated

Actually, this update was made possible (the programming part) mostly by others, such as Schmurk, Xerafax, 0ctane, Fedora, Labrat, bluap, etc.

especially with this update. I know that there was alot of new guild maps coming in, that mustve been hard :S

Not to mention all the RCs... I would give up and play runesca... ah, maybe not. I see we're on the same boat :D

~KgN

Great good job to radu/Ent and team on your 1.6.0 beta release!

IMO I believe this release gave us alot. Great graphics performance improvements, great new effects, many new additions and a major focus on quality as measured by the number of RCs prior to release.

I'm also impressed with, while doing all the above, not ignoring your loyal "Poor Man" fan base. This shows your attention to detail while expanding and pushing the game ever forward.

Tyvm all of the Devs, Ent and Roja. Yall Rock \o/

I'd like to join the thank-you's to everyone responsible for this great update, especially the optimalisation part. Not only I was able to play on my ancient video card (geforce 2 mx) but I was able to turn off poor man and turn on eye candy and reflections (which caused my fps to go down to <5 before) and the game looks much better now. I know it's old news for most people, but for me it was a great experience :medieval:

Thanks for making the update and also thanks for releasing it on my birthday!

I have yet to discover any changes to maps.

I would love to thank those who worked hard for this update both the ones I know and the ones I don't. :evilgrin: I know most of the work was farmed out for programming but I still want to thank Radu for Leonard and for EL as a whole. I also want to specially mention Roja who is doing so much awesome work. I will definitely be getting the optional skybox!!!! WooT! I can't wait till everything for the update is fixed and working. Thank you all for working so hard to not only get it done but to get it done as fast as you could. :evilgrin: You all roxor!!

Tirun

Yes, i should post here too, since i am very happy about the latest update.

Besides everything, which was improved, i really *love* the harvesting eye candy, that was really needed :evilgrin:

Talking about Leonard, which is a really funny improvement of the game, maybe he should have his own channel to talk to. Talking on channel 6 *might* interrupt contests, or contests might scare leonard hunters. But thats just my 2 cents.

Anyways, to everybody who was making the latest update possible, a big thank you to you!

I really appreciate your hard work and have a lot of fun with the update.

Thank you very much :evilgrin:

Piper