Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jezebelle

Today is Peace Day

Today is Peace Day..

The meaning of Peace Day, in my believe and that of many others, is not to hurt, and not to be hurt by another person.

I have called upon those who agree with this statement, to join me to disarm a many landmines as possible on Peace Day.

Here we are....at 4, game time, I will be at beam, dropping 50 landmines in the well..and let them poof..

All who wishes Peace on Peace Day..follow my example..and make a statement!

I dare you..to face Peace!

in love and peace,

JezeBelle

Oh lol I thought this was ent saying we should go and test archery NPCs on test server and I was going to say that the official linux client still has the UVP message... :D

More on topic, isn't this getting old :)

Oh lol I thought this was ent saying we should go and test archery NPCs on test server and I was going to say that the official linux client still has the UVP message... :D

More on topic, isn't this getting old :)

This is NOT to start the discussion again, this is a call..^^

Jez

Today is Peace Day..

The meaning of Peace Day, in my believe and that of many others, is not to hurt, and not to be hurt by another person.

I have called upon those who agree with this statement, to join me to disarm a many landmines as possible on Peace Day.

Here we are....at 4, game time, I will be at beam, dropping 50 landmines in the well..and let them poof..

All who wishes Peace on Peace Day..follow my example..and make a statement!

I dare you..to face Peace!

in love and peace,

JezeBelle

no one hurts them.. its just random mines that hurts the ppl, ebul mines!

lolz, imo mines are a part of the game and should be used

the only time when they are used its now, peace day :)

btw nice strategy peach, we killed some noobkes today :)

the well is taken by a counter prtest..so is the pool..the statement will take place at beam..!

Jez

As long as i can have some elvish jigsaw puzzle box of augmented blah blah fighting thingy that i can use to manufacture on Labour day and harvest on those w/e green peace no harvest days I think mines can be used as well

My Friends,

Thank you all for joining me in this peacefull protest today at beam.

I wanna thank Sir_megatron for providing me with enough water to disarm the mines, and LLL guildfor support and handing over 10 extra mines to disarm..I managed to get rid of 62 mines today!

62 mines less to hurt and harm the innocent today, we can all be proud of that!

Thank you Radu, for being there and listen to us, that means alot too, you have given us mines, and peace days, but above all, you have given us the freedom to speak, i salute you for that!

Now all we can pray for is to have either no more harm on Peace day, or change the days description :)

I am aware that violence is part of this World, but at least let Peace day have its peace..for all..

Blessed be all, safe travels..

JezeBelle

...I wanna thank Sir_megatron for providing me with enough water to disarm the mines...

Are you unwell? Methinks you may need some medicine to go with that water.

S.

:) [TooMass @ 3]: selling plenty of excavator capes,pm me

lmfao! i just fell out of my chair. f00ny quotes+fermented hops+the floor=head trauma

2 things

1) THIS post was not to complain. it was to let players know she was staging a protest of sorts.

2) there are at LEAST two sides to every argument, so even if this post WAS to complain, there hasn't been a resolution of sorts, has there? of course, there may not be 'a resolution', the description of the day may never change, but at least respect both sides arguments and feelings.

thank you :)

I held a challenge on peace day at the same time a mod was running a contest.

Anyway, the mod contest was for the most mines on a PK map on peace day. The winner was McLane with an unconfirmed* 51 mines.

My challenge was for the most mines on a non PK map on the same day, the winner of my challenge was our own delightful threadstarter with a mind-blowing (but not newb-blowing) 62 mines, obliterating the effort of McLane and putting the mine using on peace day PKer community to shame.

*There are at least 20 witnesses to Jezebelle's act.

When you said in channel 6 your contest was held to support JezeBelle I didn't take think you meant it literally >.< My fault :S

<edit>

One of the countless typos I made. This one I was aware of, though.

Edited by Vanyel

When you said in channel 6 your contest was held to support JezeBelle I didn't take think you meant it literally >.< My fault :S
Nobody PM'd me with a screenie, Jezebelle won by her actions earlier that day. Nothing underhand about that.

Offtopic and nothing to do with my reply above: I thought mods were supposed to be impartial when it came to using the #message function, not using it to air their own personal point of view with regard to an issue - isn't #bc a mod only command?

Offtopic and nothing to do with my reply above: I thought mods were supposed to be impartial when it came to using the #message function, not using it to air their own personal point of view with regard to an issue - isn't #bc a mod only command?

The official answer given (by me) when your help request came in was that only one contest at a time can be announced and running. You chose to go to jc 6 concurrently instead of waiting your turn? I can't help that.

That is the same answer everyone gets when they ask to have an event announced while another is currently in progress. How is that partial?

In response to your other thinly veiled insult about mod honesty and partiality, I am not sure who you are taking potshots at, but if it's me, say so. Don't insult the other mods on the team who volunteered their time and efforts, they don't deserve that.