Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GatorJaws

Steping on a bag.

When Killing animals/monsters the character then steps on the bag.

If it was a bear or a deer, if it falls the wrong way, the shape blocks the view of the bag, I need to rotate the camera around to see the bag so I can open it. OR if I am wearing a cape, and I am viewing my character from behind, I cant see the bag, and need to rotate the camera around to see the bag to open it.

OK having to rotate the camera once in a while aint so bad, BUT after the 400+ time of having to rotate the screen around cause I cant see the bag it gets VERY anoying. (Or clicking to open while standing on it and getting the You see yourself message instead)

PLEASE make it so that when your character kills an animal/monster the bag is automaticly opened when you character moves forward and steps on it.

(Maybe it could be an option in the el.ini file, for people who dont want the bags to automaticly open?)

Thanks,

GatorJaws

Might be a good idea. But it must be changeable ingame.

Example:

Someone is buying sort of furs for a good price. Then you are hunting animals for their drops.

But if you have the option on, and you are fighting just for the exp, it is annoying when you need to click the menu away.

Maybe sorta command like:

#auto_bag and #auto_bag_off or something...

Another trick is to step where the bag is and then to drop an item. That opens the existing bag you are standing on and adds your item.