Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
razshady

The Rangers rise from the ashes

Greetings, I officially announce the return of The Rangers.

We have a new ranking system and forum.

We are looking for a total of 50 members.

Check us out at: http://www.freewebs.com/rangers_guild/index.htm

If you are interested in joining us pm me, in game or on the forums.

~Thalos~

Welcome back thalos,

After the demise of the Rangers, i joined Rivan Warriors, so my skills went to use somewhere, i WILL be comming back to the rangers :) unlike yoshi and jjk TRAITORS!!!!!!! ahem anyway, lets reclaim our rightfull position of oldest guild in EL.

Thanx Grum:

Now, With my new found talent, the rangers will be rich again in no time, so im putting a list of all Rangers allies below and will edit that list as more come, please write below if you wish to allie with the rangers:

Allies:

Rivan Warriors

The Knights of Sorcery

Hey hey welcome back Rangers can The Knights of Sorcery be ur guyses ally. man Thalos it's been a bit boring without the Rangers

if only my rank was 1 higher..i could have saved it again but anywho WB dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SOrry jjk :D ok so the traitors list has been narrowed down to one, two, thre ahhhh yoshi, mcmantis, that other person

no no.... heretik i knew i knew it!

no none uses the rangers forums :(

:(

You guys are loosers... Tum and I are designing our own, during what little spare time we have. It's probably going to be like... late summer before it's actually ready to be previewed by the public.

[rant]Someone needs to go back in time and kill the person who came up with a 'grounding'.[/rant]

The Rangers will own any challenge, we already have respect from fellow players.

I was joking. Lol!

;)

i'll try and get a new piece of music. :) oh and btw, sam can you delete most of these posts, i need it clear for hopeful recruitees. ty.

Umm no.. see i dont wanna really loose my forum mod status, aerowind you do it, hehe oh btw i added you ther our allies list. and thalos i think im ready to take a test to get a rank up, im REALLY low in the chain of command at the moment.

Thalos! well frankly im ashamed - Sam1337- Master Ranger my name aint Sam1337 its Sam3773 :P i know im 1337 but the 3773 is royal

we recruiting then? also COME ONLINE!!! i need you to give me my Rangers tag again