Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

EL 1.6 final RC (also zip for Unix data)

Ok , the only thing ive noticed and its really minor is that occasionaly when ive just entered a building , my charachter will walk off to one side without me clicking anywhere.

I havent experienced this when leaving a building, or when outside anywhere.

I noticed it in Carmian Manor , SKF I walked in and walked to the right immediately.

Then again when i entered NC storage , only this time i wandered off to the left immediately.

Other than that, works perfectly. Its really small issue but ive never had it before.

Thanks again for all the work

Small Text Error...

The Grave in VotD reads: "In memory of Desdamona & the great battles she fo".

Edit: Oh, I also noticed that (rarely) when I shoot, the arrow flies backwards/behind me.

Other than that, all is working great. :)

Another Edit: Right after I said "All is working great", I took a bow to KF to shoot Bunnies and two things started happening.

I either 1) TURNED BACKWARDS to shoot, or 2) Had absolutely no character animation while shooting... I just stood there, able to move, and when I clicked, the Chim I shot either took damage or I missed. (There was no "line of fire" either)

Both of these problems are new to this RC.

A third Edit: More info on the Archery bug:

Playing around with stuff, I noticed that at least the turning backwards to fire and shooting arrows behind me only happen when New selection is on... What appears to be happening is that I always shoot and turn towards the spot where the creature was the FIRST time I shot it, no matter where it is now.

Edited by LIGHTspeed

A third Edit: More info on the Archery bug:

Playing around with stuff, I noticed that at least the turning backwards to fire and shooting arrows behind me only happen when New selection is on... What appears to be happening is that I always shoot and turn towards the spot where the creature was the FIRST time I shot it, no matter where it is now.

This was found and fixed (in CVS) shortly after the RC was released. The final/official release will have the fix. :D

Nice job to the people who have been working so very hard on this update.

Just an observation, not a bug or anything (I think). The knowledge list needs to be updated. On this final release, it does not list the medium and large land mine books I've read.

Nice job to the people who have been working so very hard on this update.

Just an observation, not a bug or anything (I think). The knowledge list needs to be updated. On this final release, it does not list the medium and large land mine books I've read.

Nice catch, thanks!