Eternal Lands Official Forums
ppaulosantos

IP banned for no reason

we all know what you say cannot be changed like a queen or something aislinn but i guess you could be a little more flexible because this is not your kingdom, it is an online and pvp game that means you may and should attack other players.

By the way i bought a p2p char last week can i have it back because i wont need anymore, 1 month is the suficient time to heal my adiction to the game.

13:35:54] [PM to Aislinn: hi again]

[13:36:03] [PM from Aislinn: hello]

[13:36:29] [PM to Aislinn: look is there any possible way i can pay some fee so you unblock my char?]

[13:36:39] [PM from Aislinn: no]

[13:36:58] [PM to Aislinn: how does it works]

[13:37:10] [PM from Aislinn: you change your attitude and behave, you have been warned SO many times]

[13:37:33] [PM from Aislinn: you are out of luck for at least a month, go read bans pinned thread]

[13:37:50] [PM to Aislinn: i see but i really would like you to understand my situation]

[13:38:08] [PM to Aislinn: if a guild doesn't like you they will use it against you]

[13:38:11] [PM from Aislinn: i do understand, you have a bad mouth, and are beyond inappropriate]

[13:38:19] [PM from Aislinn: nobody made you proposition a 16 year old]

[13:38:28] [PM from Aislinn: if you do NOT drop this now, i will ban your ip]

[13:38:35] [PM to Aislinn: players break the rules everytime in channel and talk about nogame things]

[13:39:29] [PM from Aislinn: hear me now. NO. You have abused the right to be here for a while. Nothing is changing anybody's mind and you WILL be prevented from even an alt soon.]

[13:41:27] [PM to Aislinn: you mean i'll not be able to play anymore? 0.0]

[13:41:35] [PM from Aislinn: yes]

[13:41:51] [PM to Aislinn: lol i'am not that bad]

[13:41:55] [PM from Aislinn: yes you are actually]

[13:42:07] [PM from Aislinn: and the fact you don't listen does not help]

[13:42:19] [PM to Aislinn: i listen all time]

[13:42:30] [PM from Aislinn: obviously not or you wouldn't have had ppaulosantos locked]

[13:42:47] [PM to Aislinn: but that's what i said to you]

[13:42:59] [PM to Aislinn: ppl say badwords all time there and spamm]

[13:43:12] [PM to Aislinn: why don't you believe me?]

[13:43:15] [PM from Aislinn: we aren't talking about others, we are talking about YOU]

[13:43:20] [PM from Aislinn: let the mods handle the others]

[13:43:35] [PM from Aislinn: you can't even manage yourself]

[13:43:44] [PM to Aislinn: i know aislinn but how can i deal someone that is a moderator and hates me (sampaio) ]

[13:43:46] [PM from Aislinn: so i suggest you spend this month thinking about it]

[13:43:55] [PM from Aislinn: sampaio has nothing to do with this]

[13:44:07] [PM from Aislinn: matter of fact, he has recused himself from your case]

[13:44:14] [PM from Aislinn: so i suggest you stop blaming everybody else]

[13:44:22] [PM from Aislinn: and clean up your act]

[13:44:22] [PM to Aislinn: not blaming ]

[13:44:40] [PM to Aislinn: i just want ask you a favor]

[13:44:49] [PM from Aislinn: you have a month to think about it, if you mess up on this character, it will be locked and your ip banned]

[13:45:00] [PM to Aislinn: check all the abuses you got from me in mod]

[13:45:14] [PM from Aislinn: that isn't your business anyway]

[13:45:18] [PM from Aislinn: and there are lots]

[13:45:18] [PM to Aislinn: all from TE ]

[13:45:20] [PM from Aislinn: no]

[13:45:29] [PM from Aislinn: see that is where you are seriously mistaken]

[13:45:43] [PM from Aislinn: the decision is made, you have a month to fix yourself]

[13:46:05] [PM from Aislinn: drop the issue or you will end up booted]

[13:46:16] [PM to Aislinn: it was meaning not from you but from them]

[13:46:28] [PM to Aislinn: why just don't just kicked me from channel]

[13:46:48] [PM from Aislinn: because it is not our job to babysit you]

[13:46:54] [PM to Aislinn: but no, 1 month not playing the game lol that was meaning]

[13:47:12] [PM from Aislinn: you have been warned too many times]

[13:47:23] [PM to Aislinn: you would not get a single abuse from other ppl]

[13:47:28] [PM to Aislinn: thats i ensure you]

[13:47:38] [PM to Aislinn: only ppl saying good things about me]

[13:48:24] [PM to Aislinn: check it by yourserlf pls, i will have to pay for something not meaning but i would like you to check so it won't happen to somebody else]

[13:49:06] [PM to Aislinn: here is the thing believe me or not... TE and sampaio hates me from heart and they promissed me would have me baned]

[13:49:20] [PM to Aislinn: and they got ]

[13:49:27] [PM from Aislinn: enough]

You were warned that you had to wait a month and that bothering others about getting unlockcould lead to worse things. I told you that the day before you tried to talk to Aislinn yet again about it. Yet you wouldn't let it alone could you? And early on in your chat with Aislinn you were again warned!

You brought that on yourself!

End of story

And you neglected to mention how many times we have had conversations in the past about your behavior in channel 500 and how many times before this that you were warned.

will I ever be able to play again?! You wanna know what... i fell like i've had the first shot from free and now i have to pay 1 month for another one... that's sick whoever made this rules should be banned 1 month before make it a rule.

That guy talked about respect, let me tell you what is respect all about... when a newbie comes on the game first time and you give him 1kgc for free plus weapons and armor ( that's me ) and who spend hours every day playing your game and accessing your web page, that's what i guess respect means but you wanna know somet about disrespect?! I'll let you know, that's when someone come to you and say you won't play the game anymore for like 1 month just because... etc... i could say many other reasons but this one is enough from my point of view so stop doing this ABUSE to the people who plays the game. Hope that clear up your sick and clearly damaged mind and bring something good for the rest of us ( banned ones ).

And yet all the people who #abuse'd you were not impressed with your supposed newbie giveaways. I guess the cursing, yelling at them and putting them down did it.

Then there were the warnings (and mind you, your good spirit must have caused you to forget ALL those warnings). And then the calling the mods the names.

If what you say is true, then when you get back in a month... shut up. If you are really that good a person, 90% of your problems would be solved by wearing mittens. You couldn't type. Just click on the mouse. You'd save everyone from your ebul alter self.

And yet all the people who #abuse'd you were not impressed with your supposed newbie giveaways. I guess the cursing, yelling at them and putting them down did it.

Then there were the warnings (and mind you, your good spirit must have caused you to forget ALL those warnings). And then the calling the mods the names.

If what you say is true, then when you get back in a month... shut up. If you are really that good a person, 90% of your problems would be solved by wearing mittens. You couldn't type. Just click on the mouse. You'd save everyone from your ebul alter self.

course that was a lot of them but... where the fuck can i read it? You guys the moderators one say something like.. that guys is anoying me so anyone aginst it? no i'am not , so it is banned for like 1' month ..... bah you have no idea about nothing you stupid fuck, if i did not talk anything i would be playing like in one month but as i did i'll play never that's true, so where the fuck in the heaven or earth is the chat log i was abused or did something wrong... please show us you don't ban us only c uz you or any other "friend" mod don't like you

I beg you a proof , just one that i'am that bad guy and can't play your game

sight (chat_logs r welcome) even the edited ones

As an fyi, I am discussing your case with the people most directly hurt by your actions, namely the moderators who had to deal with you. If they accept your apology and are willing to give you another chance (because after all you will be on their watch again), I will unlock your character.

Until then, please stop making alts to continually pm me and other mods ingame. All that will do is annoy me enough to ban your ip/ip range too.

As an fyi, I am discussing your case with the people most directly hurt by your actions, namely the moderators who had to deal with you. If they accept your apology and are willing to give you another chance (because after all you will be on their watch again), I will unlock your character.

Until then, please stop making alts to continually pm me and other mods ingame. All that will do is annoy me enough to ban your ip/ip range too.

Ok and sorry about the whole trouble i did and about the alts and pms is just that i'am banned more than one month and i thought it was only one month but my char and IP still locked and i can't wait to play again so please give me an idea of when i'll be able to play again, if they decide to give me another chance, i mean the day ok, thanks for now and again sorry.... http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43017

Ok and sorry about the whole trouble i did and about the alts and pms is just that i'am banned more than one month and i thought it was only one month but my char and IP still locked...

Your 1 month is rapidly growing.

In addition to that, I am still waiting on a reply from one person.

For god sake aislinn please unlock me cuz i can't wait to play, i guess i paid a fair price for all the messy ok , please give me a clue cuz i have no idea when you mean unban me, don't let me loose my char.

wait for an answer

I will unlock ppaulosantos but let me make this CRYSTAL clear:

You are on probation. No more warnings, no more second/third/fourth/etc chances. This is it. Any more issues with you and you will be relocked for an indefinite amount of time, none of this 1 month stuff. You definitely know better, you definitely have had more than the average share of extra chances.

Got it? One more issue and you are locked.

any thing i should do as a rule or something to get back or EL will just keep ignoring me till god know when, i already waited more than 2 months and ask sorry for every mod so.... weird the way you guys dealing with my case, i hope ppl unbanned read more the ban section to get a idea about the way it works .... sorry if i offended "you" but i'am just telling the thruth.

thanks again

ok thanks finallyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

and as i said you i got miss understood cuz i'am a good guy and i'll proof it as i did many other times. thanks again

I forgot to say you my ip is also banned so i can't log, what do i do?

My ip is blocked aislinn , my char can't log did you read my last post?

Have a bit of patience, I do not live my life sitting in your thread, nor does it magically unban itself upon my reading it.

Starting to regret this decision. (oh, it's unbanned now)

I've been trying to connect on test server and it is impossible so i wonder if there is something to do with the ban, if so please help me aislinn cuz i can't connect there i guess i'am still banned in test server (kindda complicated this thing, makes me remember matrix movie) :)

waiting answer thx

The test server is separate from the main server. Bans are far and few between on the test server, so if you are getting a banned message then you will need to forum pm Entropy and discuss it with him.

Are you sure you have all your directories set up correctly?

The test server probs got updated whilst you were banned, making your character banned on the test server too. You'll just have to wait until theres another test server update, or pay Learner 5$ to put your current character there.

(Delete post if not needed.)

#Edit - Your welcome Ais. :)

Edited by Liquid