Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
daiske1

1st range topic

Come on. Is it that hard to understand what is my point?

This game is claimed to be "free to play", why should items cost something? The arrows are free on test server, and that means they will be free on the main server too. The vegetables are 0.6gc each on test server, and on main server too, and that does prove my claims to be true.

I want to cooldown dragons (so that they cannot use BRazilian potions when I am poisoning them with my friends) with free arrows like everybody else without having to sue the developers first, like this happy archer did: :devlish:

This game is claimed to be "free to play", why should items cost something? The arrows are free on test server, and that means they will be free on the main server too. The vegetables are 0.6gc each on test server, and on main server too, and that does prove my claims to be true.

I want to cooldown dragons (so that they cannot use BRazilian potions when I am poisoning them with my friends) with free arrows like everybody else without having to sue the developers first, like this happy archer did: :devlish:

You don't need arrows to play. You don't have to pay for gc. You don't have to take words and stretch them to snapping point in relation to context.

If you want free arrows then play on the test server. They won't be free on there for very long either. The point(!) of the arrows being free on the test server is to encourage people on the test server to use them and in the process find and report bugs.

That is not the case on the main server so there is no need for the arrows to be free.

Normally just before the main server gets an update the test server is priced to match the main server so the files can be copied straight over. Keep watching the test server, when the arrow prices change expect the update on main shortly afterwards.

*blinks* Are you for real? ;):rolleyes:

I know I heard an echo somewhere of an alt and an x.

*blinks* Are you for real? ;):rolleyes:

I know I heard an echo somewhere of an alt and an x.

Lol yeah you did but I edited my post in the reply to his other great post shortly afterwards. And I was gonna qotw the *blinks* line too :D

who wouldn't.

and shouldn't arrows be like 50gc each because i think u will need an iron bar for metal part and thats like 45gc or something then the logs and the feathers from a hauk or something.

If arrows can be manu'ed then how come it costs like 50 gc to make 10gc in the end.

The training arrows will be only available from NPC, players will only be able to make the "much more expensive" PK arrows, at least that's what Entropy said on his blog.

ITS HERE. 1.60

now this forums purpose is to show how good archery u are and see some screenies and make this the best 1st ranging post ever!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::(:evilgrin:

who wouldn't.

and shouldn't arrows be like 50gc each because i think u will need an iron bar for metal part and thats like 45gc or something then the logs and the feathers from a hauk or something.

If arrows can be manu'ed then how come it costs like 50 gc to make 10gc in the end.

Maybe they can make more than one arrow from a metal bar perhaps 10 at a time

well also u need the mold, knoledge, level, and maybe it would make more than 1 arrow but i doubt it. Maybe the combination would be like:

1 iron bar, 10 sticks, 10 feathers=10 arrows but u make 50gc profit so really it isn't that much and the book and molds will be like 1k all together.

I REALLY want to see some screenies as soon as possible. SHOW OFF your archery skills. LoL

i just read that there is an old fashion invasion.

The low level people can play BECAUSE u can u arrows in this invasion.

So i just wanted to thank entropy for this opportunity for the noobs to kill dragons and giants and i am interested who is going to be an ranger so RAISE THOSE HANDS! :medieval: :medieval: :medieval:

I have tried ranging on test server for about a week :( its very good but i relized that if you woud like to pk with range u will ned some a/d and some p/c because if u get to close to someone (a melee person) they will do lots of damage to u as dont hit the other person at all.... :hug:

Edited by time4u2die

I have tried ranging on test server for about a week :evilgrin: its very good but i relized that if you woud like to pk with range u will ned some a/d and some p/c because if u get to close to someone (a melee person) they will do lots of damage to u as dont hit the other person at all.... :confused:

theres gonna be a lot more ttr going on.

I would say that the best formula for a pk arrow would be like:

1 training arrow ----------10gc

1 ironbar ------------------30gc(was when i played last time)

1 fe - if fire arrow-------- 3.5gc

1 me - if magic arrow---- 6.5gc

1 we - if ice arrow ------- 5gc

------------------------------------------------------

so it would look like:

1 fire arrow cost 43.5gc + food

1 magic arrow cost 46.5gc + food

1 ice arrow cost 45gc + food

and this would have the antisocial aspect incorporated too :)