Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Garnoo

A special random "invasion"

I had this idea some time ago but now decided to post it. Might have been suggested before if so plz close it :D

I was thinking about a special invasion (random of course) where are 2 teams. Mortos team and Aluwen team. A map that looks like a battlefield (RoT would be good but I'm not sure how to deal with the creature problem.) would be used. Now the actual idea is that players are able to join one of the teams and fight against the ones that joined the opposite one. Both teams will start with some allied creatures as well (I would suggest Mortos with feros and Aluwe with fluffy. Why those beasts? Because we want some weaker players to join in too and even if they can't kill players at least they go for the monsters). 50 creatures on each side would be enough. This event should last about 30 minutes. Why? Because once you join in you can't go back.

Most of you would say that no one will join in. Well i thought about that too: worship points! Those should be similar to pk ones with a few exceptions. When you die you don't lose them (we dont want "naaaah I dont go in cuz i dont wunt t0 lose teh worship points"), and every time you kill somebody you gain the same amount of points like 0,1 for each player 0,05 for each monster. What are those points used for? lets say when you reach 1 poin you can go visit the god you worship in el and buy 5% more exp for 1 hour. It's not much but it's something. "I dont go in cuz anyway i dont kill any1" Every time you join this event you receive 0,05 points (This event should be like once/week so none can abuse it). Yea many people will go in naked just for the points so what? Other people from the opposite team will come naked as well so they will have who to fight against.

Notsure how to deal with the death problem yet but the topic is open for comments negative and positive :D

Firsty, imo the number of players that could join a team should be limited

Secondly, when you join the invasion you should be randomly assigned to a team

This way the teams would be balanced.

Great idea, hope to be implemented

Firsty, imo the number of players that could join a team should be limited

Secondly, when you join the invasion you should be randomly assigned to a team

This way the teams would be balanced.

Great idea, hope to be implemented

Yea I agree they should be randomized :D

About the worship points, what about the godless people? Or would that make godless an even more negative perk? :whistle:

I don't think I like this idea.

Firstly, I wonder what 'weaker players' means if they are supposed to kill fluffies or feros. Whole event is only for high level fighters.

Secondly, I don't like the idea of worship points. It just doesn't sound appealing to me. It's like you can't stand somebody and honestly can't say why. Maybe it's the fact it would be easily abuseable.

Firstly, I wonder what 'weaker players' means if they are supposed to kill fluffies or feros. Whole event is only for high level fighters.

Secondly, I don't like the idea of worship points. It just doesn't sound appealing to me. It's like you can't stand somebody and honestly can't say why. Maybe it's the fact it would be easily abuseable.

You can kill fluffy at 30 a/d with around 24 p/c of course with col and a decent weapon

You can kill fluffy at 30 a/d with around 24 p/c of course with col and a decent weapon

I want to see it, then I believe.

I want to see it, then I believe.

I could barely do clops at 30 a/d with 16 physicue and 48 coord, full tit set, col, cutty. Maybe if you had 49 magic and summons to drain ;p

I like this idea but i think it has been mentioned before but in a different way or different versions.

Overall i hope they have something like this.

Except for the worship points.

Maybe have something like ranking points.

There is a ranking list and the people who are ranked in the top 10 get 5kgc

Then people ranked top 20 get 2.5kgc

Its just idea.

Edited by daiske1