Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fallvictor

Eternal lands video/ad

Hello, I have a program that lets me capture in-game footage and then edit it, I'm planing on make a ad/video for el but i need some help, if you wish to help meet me at White stone meeting hall (I'll put the time and date up later)

The seen will be,

A bunch of men/women meeting for a battle

(mean while someone will summon a small army of boar/wolfs out side)

when the comman to charge is given the people inside will run out and the small battle will being then the "bad guys" aka the dudes who summoned the animals will run for the docks..a few people will chase them as the others fight off the rest of the monsters the bad dude will make it to the dock and get away...

(i'll have to be in the group that chase since i can only capture whats on my screen )

some rules:

when we get all set up we'll change to a channel which is never used

please try not to write to many type'os

I would like this to stay ic (yes you will have to ROLE PLAY) so no ooc crap. (by occ crap i mean spaming and stupid message which will ruin the vid...)

when all of this is done i'll start edioting the stuff togather and when it is done I'll post it here so everyone can see it

yes i would like too be in this as well, i posted in the other thread but now its officially in the "events" so ill post here as well.

toy thats what i was thinking this thing NEVER happened it was supposed to happen in april DUH, have u never looked at the DATE!

:roll:

Guest Toyminator

Me? yes I did thats why I said this:

You n00bs! this topic was made like 3 months ago!