Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toyminator

Whats a really cool game?

tribes! ...tis an FPS game

www.tribes2.com

its even got an rpg mod(:roll:), www.planettribes.com/is

www.planettribes.com/rpg for the tribes1 rpg mod(same people), but good luck finding a 6 year old game in a store nowadays...

The latest FPS that i played was Splinter Cell Pandara Tomorrow, online that game kicks ass...You get the mercenaries vs spy action that cant be beat

The latest FPS that i played was Splinter Cell Pandara Tomorrow, online that game kicks ass...You get the mercenaries vs spy action that cant be beat

You never played Counter-Strike did you, And a great new FPS is Counter strike - Contition Zero, its a stand alone so you dont need Half Life, it includes the classic CS multiplayer With extra maps and weapons, but also has a single player mod, whitch is reall y just multyplayer with bots :)

You never played Counter-Strike did you,

no i never tried the counter strike games, but when i was readng about Splinter cell 2 they said that no other game gave you the spy abailites like splinter cell...but im not sure what the counter strike games are like

GLOBAL COMBAT RULES ALL! the best strategy game since... well... strategy games were invented. It's even free! www.globalcombat.com

Fallout and Fallout 2 are some AWSOME RPGs. For a less graphically pleasing, but more in depth RPG, go to www.spidweb.com and try the Avernum series or Geneforge.

listen to hazor, GO TRIBES! :)
...you don't even play tribes o.O

and another two FPS games I like are battlefield 1942(have yet to get BF:Vietnam .. not sure when I will, either), and C&C renegades ... and the C&C RTS games are good too xD ...I also like the age of empires series x.X but unfortunatly my AoE2 and AoE2: Age of Conquorers disks both r teh br0ken =(