Eternal Lands Official Forums
handyman

Ants on pk server

PKants are a blast!! I pilfered all the fox furs out of their bags (one ant attacked me, protecting the nest) and made a pile of fox scarves. These I sold to a general store for 400gc so I gave one of the ants 25%. We all made out!

Already found fox scarves tyvm. Now how about getting them making tit armor. :P

PKants are a blast!! I pilfered all the fox furs out of their bags (one ant attacked me, protecting the nest) and made a pile of fox scarves. These I sold to a general store for 400gc so I gave one of the ants 25%. We all made out!

Already found fox scarves tyvm. Now how about getting them making tit armor. :P

You'll have to help them in reading the proper books and leveling up Manu. I think the highest manuer is 6 right now, so you have a lot of work to hekp there.

Already found fox scarves tyvm. Now how about getting them making tit armor. :whistle:

You'll have to help them in reading the proper books and leveling up Manu. I think the highest manuer is 6 right now, so you have a lot of work to hekp there.

I personally welcome any testing you wish to do with ants or any other learning type critters. LOL I am definately not a friend to the ants.

Lonewolfe.

Lonewolfe brand Wolf food.

Grand opening of Lonewolfe brand Ant killer spray. 9 easy payments of 99.99k gc even you can own your own bottle of Lonewolfe brand Ant Killer.

One thing that I brought up in channel that really makes me curious about the ants:

Do they read the encyclopedia for instance to learn about sigils for instance, or must they randomly wander into Magic Shops and randomly purchase sigils until they have the right combination to randomly try a spell with the correct random essences in inventory? Sigils are something we cannot just give them.

AI is fascinating! :whistle:

One thing that I brought up in channel that really makes me curious about the ants:

Do they read the encyclopedia for instance to learn about sigils for instance, or must they randomly wander into Magic Shops and randomly purchase sigils until they have the right combination to randomly try a spell with the correct random essences in inventory? Sigils are something we cannot just give them.

AI is fascinating! :whistle:

Ants can't use spells yet ... I wont start allowing that until they are better about keeping items they want in stock.

AI is fascinating! :)

Ants can't use spells yet ... I wont start allowing that until they are better about keeping items they want in stock.

Great job on the ants. LOL will the pk ants have their own website soon. LOL I am making sure that they are very aware of how to get out of the underworld

I have been on my Holiday so have not really encountered the ants yet

But glad to see they are here :icon13:

A big thanks to Roja and Ent for allowing them in to the game and of corse Learner for the hard work he has put into them to make them more interesting

Handy Thor

I have been training the ants today

apart from leaving ings to make miner stuff have been giving them armour and weapons

also teaching them how to use rings

UMM ABOUT THAT Mr Learner Sir one of them might have just activated an Ida ring and now ressides in C2 unless you taught them about scotty ;) oops

i got one wearing steel chain but didnt use the tit short that i left in the bag

also left some pick axes and leather gloves m/p for potion makin will see if it helps

i hope they dont get their armour pked off too soon before they have chance to lvl a bit

Handy Thor

Edited by handyman

I've found that if you want him to pick up the sword, you have to make sure he isn't overloaded, picks it up, and then attack him. This sometimes means killing him a couple times to make him drop those damn sticks (seriously, what's with the sticks?), trade him the armor and sword, then attack. They will usually equip everything then. Of course, when he dies he might drop it, so you have to trade again.

Anyway, we probably shouldn't be equipping them with swords yet anyway since they are training. We need to them to get more experience.

On a side note, I'm thinking Thor needs to change our guild description to something like:

"Our top two players are getting bored and have decided to become entomologist as we wait for the rest of you to level. You can find us at the DP ant's nest. Professors Handyman and Lonewolfe will be holding classes on armor equipping and leather helm making."

I tried to trade with them but they dont know how to open the window yet

so i did it buy dropping stuff in to the bags at the ant hill

they like brs use them well and they are making mana pots and bone powderd also found some thread fox scarfs might buy them some books to do basic stuff soon

they are training much better not dying as much with the armour and brs but didnt fair to well against the bears lol

but some now kill the foxes in 2 hits

will soon have them on fluffies ;)

I tried to trade with them but they dont know how to open the window yet

so i did it buy dropping stuff in to the bags at the ant hill

they like brs use them well and they are making mana pots and bone powderd also found some thread fox scarfs might buy them some books to do basic stuff soon

they are training much better not dying as much with the armour and brs but didnt fair to well against the bears lol

but some now kill the foxes in 2 hits

will soon have them on fluffies ;)

The can trade, but somethings happened where sometimes the don't respond to the trade open message ... also, to prevent abuse they can't be on a PK map to trade with them (on the main server people were using this to freeze ants for a while). I'll think about the pros/cons of disabling that feature on the PK server.

How about having the PKAnts talking in channel 6 like Leonard bragging about killing someone :P

Do you really want 10 ants gloating or complining in 6?

How about having the PKAnts talking in channel 6 like Leonard bragging about killing someone :)

At first this would be very entertaining simply because we're all pretty interested in watching them, but after a while it probably just become noise.

How about having the PKAnts talking in channel 6 like Leonard bragging about killing someone :confused:

At first this would be very entertaining simply because we're all pretty interested in watching them, but after a while it probably just become noise.

LOL you are correct could you imagine on channel 6, Whaa Lonewolfe killed me again. Doesn't he have a life. LOL Or watch out Lonewolfe is guarding the nest. stay away.

BTW do they know and have the capability of using Storage to keep some of their better drops? Will they learn how to use sto?

Lonewolfe

How about having the PKAnts talking in channel 6 like Leonard bragging about killing someone :)

it's true that they are still weak but in time this is to change.

at least PKAnt_6 is leveling nice. I haven't been fighting them much lately so don't know about all of them.

the reason why I placed the question in the first place followed a chat on @1 where peaceful harvesters were sharing their fears for the future to come. those people read your post on how they will get smarted and level and are fearing for their lives.

they don't need to talk when they get killed, they would be spamming @6 when Lonewolfe is online :whistle: