Eternal Lands Official Forums
handyman

Ants on pk server

Just another Idea on PK server

I miss the Ants from the main server

I talked to Learner he said it would have to pass Radu before he would even consider it

But what about having Ants on here like they used to be on Main but say with random A/D or something.

What do you all think and any Ideas on this ?

Also Ent if this was a popular idea would it be possible ?

Ty

Handy Thor

My only concern is, that they might get too strong too fast.

But well, they could somehow be resetted from time to time.

So thumbs up, lets go ant hunting! :P

Piper

It's a nice idea

an alternative to find opponents to fight and maybe make some more players to log in and hunt ants

for fun or drops Or hunt the ant-hunters)

Give the ants 100a/d 48p/c and let them roam wild. at the moment they will make things troublesome, but in a few months they will be fun to play with!

Give the ants 100a/d 48p/c and let them roam wild. at the moment they will make things troublesome, but in a few months they will be fun to play with!

Hm, I'm guessing you were also a huge supporter of the new C2 leopard. :P Ebul Jumpy!

Instead of a guaranteed death, I like the idea of ranged ants (random a/d/p/c perhaps with occasional resets so we can't keep track).

(PS: I'm really hoping we get the C2 leopard on this server, too!)

Hm, I'm guessing you were also a huge supporter of the new C2 leopard. :wub: Ebul Jumpy!

Will ants attack you, unless you are on their enemy list? :confused:

Hm, I'm guessing you were also a huge supporter of the new C2 leopard. :D Ebul Jumpy!

Will ants attack you, unless you are on their enemy list? :confused:

ALL-OUT ANT WAR FTW!

Cool idea ,and ants wont be that strong anyways, even if they make those 50-60 a/d after next 2 years they r still naked and cant even heal :P

Edited by masterpiter

Yeh i would be nice is we could have a response on this one PLEASE :brooding:

before i posted i talked to learner and he said before he considered it we would needs ENTs go ahead

So what do ya think guys & girls do we get are ANTS

Handy Thor

Edited by deano

i got a way cooler idea tbh

what if we give the ants black dragon plates with some uber weapon ?

but dont let them drop it, like some ulimited rostogol ability

they would travel from map to map.. all togeter and camp travelers roads

give them a/d in range of 40-100 =P

and make them agresive ^^

Edited by scarr

And like I usually say, being a slow leveler, have the ants work their way up like the rest of us. That will give us weenies someone to attack! :D

TY for the ants little weak babys lol thanks

Gambit

If they are too weak, help them level ... thats all the level Entropy wanted added. Even though this is a PK server you are still free to decide to help or hurt the ants as you see fit, just remember they have long memories and they will be gaining features. In the weeks to follow I'll be enhancing there positive experiance tracking as well to make things more interesting.

Gambit

If they are too weak, help them level ... thats all the level Entropy wanted added. Even though this is a PK server you are still free to decide to help or hurt the ants as you see fit, just remember they have long memories and they will be gaining features. In the weeks to follow I'll be enhancing there positive experiance tracking as well to make things more interesting.

TYVM Learner. I may have to figure out how to help them lvl just to taunt the weaker players. ;)

Edited by Banedon

Gambit

TYVM Learner. I may have to figure out how to help them lvl just to taunt the weaker players. :P

Yes, learning how to help the ants can be a challenge ... just remember that both the Ants and I accept donations :) just supplying them with books, supplies can help since they do like to make things and OA will help along with a/d/p/c as can healing.

Sounds great! I'll give them things to use too.

They were a great surprise last night, Learner. Thanks for bringing them online!

Yes, very nice idea, thanks Learner. :)

You killed PkAnt_21

PkAnt_21 will meet you back at the respawn point.

lol :P

Piper

elscreen022yi9.jpg

We were teaching the PKAnts how to get to Desert Pines. The love the Isla Prima boat too much.

I also found out that, like in real life, the best way to kill ants is to poison them and let them roam free :P

They only arrived today and already show great potential. Running from high level players when alone, ganging when in numerical superiority.

Great work Learner.

PKants are a blast!! I pilfered all the fox furs out of their bags (one ant attacked me, protecting the nest) and made a pile of fox scarves. These I sold to a general store for 400gc so I gave one of the ants 25%. We all made out!

PKants are a blast!! I pilfered all the fox furs out of their bags (one ant attacked me, protecting the nest) and made a pile of fox scarves. These I sold to a general store for 400gc so I gave one of the ants 25%. We all made out!

Well, if things go well you might start finding more Fox Scarves there already since I recently fixed a needle & thread related bug. But, at the moment I think only one PkAnt has the nexuses needed to make Thread currently.