Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nomercyman

help

For $5 US dollars and sufficient proof to satisfy Entropy it's your account, you can get it. You can forum pm him with your request and information, and you can find payment information on the Shop page on the main EL site.

i kinda think that is a ripoff like seriously make a recovery system i played this game for fun now your saying if i want the password cause i forgot it i have the option to pay 5$ i think ill play on my new account

Edited by nomercyman

i kinda think that is a ripoff like seriously make a recovery system i played this game for fun now your saying if i want the password cause i forgot it i have the option to pay 5$ i think ill play on my new account

This is a VERY sensible rule. Why should the admins be pestered constantly with people losing their passwords? Plus how else could they make sure that people weren't stealing characters? It is the players responsibility to keep their password both safe and secret. Of course, things happen from time to time and even normally responsible players can forget things (I've forgotten some logins before when I don't visit a site for a long time. But this isn't just a website you log into where the most damage a person could do would be to post some junk and change the login. People spend LARGE quantities of time on their characters. I think this is a very good anti-theft policy.

The Saxman

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this