Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kalix

i have a few questions

i have 17/14 a/d and i have 18/18 p/c what should i train on

should i were armour and wep while training

:icon13:

you can ask on channel 2 - 4...

but to make this post not entirely spam, you should train on wolfs, with torso/pants and shield mainly, shouldnt need any wep. But you have high p/c so its hard to tell. After wolfs is gobs, so try those if you need a step up. (you'll need to cast heal spell to train those.)

~KgN

I agree with Kagen....you have massive p/c for your level, will make training a bit hard until you grow into it....

i dont think you should put 2 more pps in phys and then all the rest in coord, coord still makes you do more damage but it makes you dodge and hit ore so you can fight above your levels.

Before its time4me2die i just wanna tell u that p/c gives u might, might makes u hit monsters for more dmg, so u kill them faster, so u get less exp per 1 mob, so in many cases u get less exp per hour ( not always :happy: )

I will tell you some secrets to leveling from 'low' levels. (Got to 29/35 a/d in 2 days.)

1. #Reset

2. Take 16 Will

3. Take 12/16 Phys/Cord

4. Train Wolfs, until 20-22 Defense.

5. Then move to Goblins, with: Iron Helm, Aug Pants/Shirt, Leather Boots, Iron or Steel Shield, and a Moon med. **

6. Train Goblins, until about 25 defense, easy enough.

7. Then go to Naralik, and train there, on everything, Spiders/Gobs/Snakes. (Pick up all items.)

8. Gargs will be soon enough.

As a bonus, try and get the Defense, and Magic Gods, this will help you to level very very fast.

** From harvesting, you'll be able to make enough GC to do this. (Harv plants that sell for 1gc to NPC.)

There are some other little hints n stuff, but you need to work these out yourself. ;)

I hope this helped.

nice not bad. should work in like 8 hours.. i mean getting to 30 def only needs like 240k exp~ and 90k/hour on wolf/gob/spider is easy to do

Edited by Tempest