Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Paul99

I have been banned

I have been banned for rule number 5. I ask you unbanned me (Paul99 my main) and assy (my brother's main) because we didn't know trading with each other was illegal. You see, my brother went to a friend's house and played there while i played at our house. Then we played at the same time until i need trade with my brother. Is that why we are both banned because we traded? We did played from different computers. If that was not the reason, please tell me. I will do anything to get me or my brother's character unbanned. I will promise never to do ot again and am very sorry. This was both our first and i promise ONLY offense against the rules. Please consider unbanning us PLEASE! :o I beg you. I will do anything. I just want to play again.

So who might Artix78, tigersbutt, collete, and lloyd2 be?

And I might advise you to actually read rule 5 since you already claimed Anna12 and Paul99 ingame, and Anna12 and Paul99 also have traded with each other. (And that doesn't count those other characters' trades with you).

is there a way i can still play EL using my character or its too late. *sigh* I wish there is a way out of this mess i have done.

Can i have Paul99 unlocked? please? i will promise to delete all the alts created and never make one again. I am an honest person looking to play a good game and just made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes right? Please i will do anything to atone for what i have done. I just want to play EL 'cause i love the game. I don't think i can survive 3 days without it.

Can you unlock the ban on Paul99 please? In exchange, you can reduce my stats on how bad the crime i have pulled. Please? Reduce my stats if i can play. Please respond. Oh and this is my final post til you respond. :happy:

Edited by Paul99

No, you need to wait the month out.

I am posting this to let you all know that there will be a slight modification in how the moderating team will be handling locks and bans. Entropy (Radu) and I have together have worked out what we both believe to be a very good working model for consistent and effective moderation.

Locks and IP bans will now be an automatic 1 month. No negotiations, no running to Ent to get around big bad Aisy/Asgnny/Ghrae/Thyralax. Also the standard inventory wipe/stats reductions will be kept if appropriate for the crime. It will be on the locked/banned player's head to come back 1 month later to be reinstated. If they do something else normally lock worthy, another 1 month ban will be given. If they violate the ban or start complaining/whining during this period, their clock starts over. If a player has a lock on his main character and creates more trouble on an alt, the original locked main character will have an extended lock, in addition to a potential lock of the alt depending on the crime. (Obviously if you earned an IP ban, you better not have any alts) If this keeps repeating, they will get a more serious punishment, some examples could be a 2 month ban, or possibly on a case by case basis, a perma-ban. This will apply to ALL players, no exceptions.

This does not replace our kicks, warnings, mod pm's, boots, mutes, etc. Those as always will be on an as needed case-by-case basis.

Note: Illegal multiplay cases will not be allowed to have the illegal mules/alts unlocked and back ingame, ONLY the main character.

If you have any questions please feel free to forum pm me. It is much easier to concentrate on you via forum communication rather than ingame, where there are too many distractions and people pulling me in multiple directions.

Ok i understand and your right. Its just a month and i can wait. Can you tell me when i should log back on you know when the ban ends? Thanks and see you next month ;)

Ok i understand and your right. Its just a month and i can wait. Can you tell me when i should log back on you know when the ban ends? Thanks and see you next month ;)
It's your job to be able to look at a calendar and come back here and ask to be reinstated, just as my post explains.

Oh and can you tell me why assy is also banned 'cause my brother wants to know.
"Your brother" can come speak for himself if he's that interested :o (however "he" had illegal multi as well)

He did? well then i guess i can do nothing then. He wants to know what he has done wrong.

P.S. we have one email address so how can i prove to you my brother is real?

Yeah a whole month has past! whoo! You were right, a month isn't that long. Ok i am here to get reinstated. :P

Aislinn, are you reading this? I am just making sure you know its been a month and i wish to be reinstated. Please take your time to respond. Ooooh i can't wait to play the game again :)