Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dilly

memorial suggestion

I am sad to announce the passing away of my favourite pair of brown Puma sneakers.

´t was 2 years and 6 months ago in Istanbul I ran into them and me and them hardly ever parted since that day.

Today, after literally getting my feet wet as there was a hole in both of the shoes, I had to admit that it was better to really break up with them, and go monogamous with my pair of black pumas. I may have the brown ones bronzed though.

Now as I used to wear them all the time when playing EL I would like to propose a new tailoring item:

Brown sneakers.

Ingreds required:

4 brown fabrics

10 thread,

8 leather

2 puma furs

4 rattails (for the laces!)

Perhaps there can be a very rare type to be tailored by chance:

smelly brown sneakers, which could figure as a nice combat equipment by poisoning your opponent: PlayerX gets poisoned by smellyshoes and loses 10 health.

Thanks to my fellow Del members for their support in these unbearable times, and for them sharing in my grief and coming up with this idea.

RIP dear sneakers... you will be in my heart forever.

I am sad to announce the passing away of my favourite pair of brown Puma sneakers.

´t was 2 years and 6 months ago in Istanbul I ran into them and me and them hardly ever parted since that day.

Today, after literally getting my feet wet as there was a hole in both of the shoes, I had to admit that it was better to really break up with them, and go monogamous with my pair of black pumas. I may have the brown ones bronzed though.

Now as I used to wear them all the time when playing EL I would like to propose a new tailoring item:

Brown sneakers.

Ingreds required:

4 brown fabrics

10 thread,

8 leather

2 puma furs

4 rattails (for the laces!)

Perhaps there can be a very rare type to be tailored by chance:

smelly brown sneakers, which could figure as a nice combat equipment by poisoning your opponent: PlayerX gets poisoned by smellyshoes and loses 10 health.

Thanks to my fellow Del members for their support in these unbearable times, and for them sharing in my grief and coming up with this idea.

RIP dear sneakers... you will be in my heart forever.

lmao that idea is so fun! and i love the smelly sneakers part :)

my dad laughed at me when i was young and formed emotional ties with shoes, i hated throwing an old pair away that i had been through so much with. glad to see someone else feels the same way.

Edited by anima

yeah.. I have the same. Same silly thing I have with that smelly, beheaded teddybear that I have had since I was a baby. Although safely stored away, I really cannot get myself to throw it away.

And I know of more people who have the same strange habit, so maybe you, me and them can start a club heheheh.

Thank you for sympathising!