Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Pre RC 11

The only thing i could do was walking around.

setting #use_new_selection= 0 fixed that

So it means you didn't give a fuck about what I said in the first post, yes?

sorry about that. didn't really understand that's what you ment.

had to do some updating to my drivers but it works fine now

uvp is 1, donno what that means

Thanks for the hard work you've put in it :D *time to enjoy*

works fine thanks and has done since pre RC 2

EDIT: UVP is 1 (always has been)

Same.

The new Bows/Arrows are awesome. :whistle:

Video card: Intel 865G

Vendor ID: Intel

OpenGL Version: 1.3.0 - Build 4.14.10.4396

UVP: 0

Pre-RC 11 seems to be working fine. I checked just now and the issue I was having harvesting and selecting red roses seems to have been fixed. Thanks all.

LB :whistle:

A quick update to pass on additional information. I got out of AA storage by NOT panning around and went to train. I had new selection off and everything was laggy, all movements seemed to be in slow motion, but not the jerky video I have seen before. I got to the cave and began experiencing strange graphics like the below:

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rc111sh1.jpg

If I panned, they would disappear, but come back a few moments later. I turned the new selection on, and the video performance improved dramatically--no more slow motion, no more strange graphics. The bag selection problem still exists, but I have not yet crashed again. I will go to all the usual places and see what happens.

No troubles with game but i keep getting disc from server and fps droped from 20's with rc10 to 14-15 with rc11

yes i'm running poor man no eye candy ect..

Edited by Burfoot

Just updating my post in this section, I had to use #use_new_selection= 0 and everything runs fine.

But just a quick question, if we have to use this to run the next EL client, will we still be able to ? I mean, will you allow us to add that command and will the next client recognise it ?

Thanks for your efforts

Just noticed the same problem as lamalas600, the fem orcs are about 4ft tall with long arms , and when they die the arms grow to about 7ft long lol.

Edit: checked Fem armed orcs and they are fine

Edited by conavar

Just updating my post in this section, I had to use #use_new_selection= 0 and everything runs fine.

But just a quick question, if we have to use this to run the next EL client, will we still be able to ? I mean, will you allow us to add that command and will the next client recognise it ?

Thanks for your efforts

Yes, of course.

Seems to be working fine for me. Still 60 FPS (not sure if I need it any higher as it's quite smooth). Worked well on the test server not mentioning the problems which were known about there. If I get any problems, I'll post again.

RC 11 has been working well for me.

However I left a character afk in Nordcarn storage. When I came back I had 12 lines of "Could not add special effect. Increase NUMBER_OF_SPECIAL_EFFECTS." I have no idea what happened to trigger that - I was just surprised to see a screen full of purple messages.

Disconnect when I attacked a Feran.

I was clicking wildly, maybe that's what caused it.

I seem to have the same problem, occasionally when I use the 'attack' tool (on any creature).

It occurs on test server a lot more often, even if the 'attack' is pointing at the ground.

Works good for me!

I did manage to turn Sora B. into a ghost somehow, but it had to be my doing.

ghosta.jpg ~ ghostb.jpg

I was playing with my Option settings just before he approached. Not seeing the 'Bug' tab before, I had to fiddle with it and had reset everything when Sora sat down. But he wasn't there! As soon as he was hit with a teleport nexus, he reappeared and everything else has been fine since.

:) "I ain't 'fraid of no ghost!"

HI, using the Pre RC 11 a few days now, worked fine last night, no issues, but tonight i got disconnected from the server 3 times in about an hour.

I was able to just log right back in by hitting my enter key.

This happened while i was hunting for bones, and killing some phantom warriors, not sure if that is any help or has anything to do with it.

Other than that, everything works fine.

uvp= 1

HI, using the Pre RC 11 a few days now, worked fine last night, no issues, but tonight i got disconnected from the server 3 times in about an hour.

I was able to just log right back in by hitting my enter key.

This happened while i was hunting for bones, and killing some phantom warriors, not sure if that is any help or has anything to do with it.

Other than that, everything works fine.

uvp= 1

I think you might find Bernie that the problem is this:( and if its not Im sure Ent will tell me to stfu)

Happens when you attack a map object, just ignore it for now, it's not relevant for the PreRC.

RC11 runs fine on both machines. UVP=1 on both.

Seem to have slightely higher FPS. ;)

--------------------

Video card: MOBILITY RADEON X600 x86/SSE2

Vendor ID: ATI Technologies Inc.

OpenGL Version: 2. WinXP Release

-------------

Video card: GeForce FX 5200/AGP/SSE2

Vendor ID: NVIDIA Corporation

OpenGL Version: 2.1.2

Edited by niemand

Video card: Intel 865G

Vendor ID: Intel

OpenGL Version: 1.3.0 - Build 4.14.10.4396

UVP: 0

Hi Radu,

Not sure if this is a mistake with RC11 but it's strange so I thought I'd mention it. The Female Orcs seem to have distorted arms now. I just noticed this with RC11 but it may have been there before. I see that Conavar and Lalama posted on this issue as well. Here is the screenshot.

257059661O610043902.jpg

Once they die the arms are even more pronounced. Also, their name tag is elevated way above the Fem Orc avatar. Here is another screenshot of them dead.

257062281O192143065.jpg

Kind of strange so I thought I'd point it out.

LB

Edited by LotusBlaze