Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Affliction

MoM

I think it would be simple to have a medallion of mana.. would be just like the medallion of life. except its for mana.. just like the CoM is just like a CoL just for mana.. it would cost 14k gc's so its cheaper than a MoL. ... well its pretty self explainitory.. i figured we would already have one by now after the MoL came out but we didnt.

Um, I don't actually see any reason behind the denial of Jizzy's (and others) idea. All I see in those links is some discussion over how it would work, can someone actually address the point? Instead of just screeching "Search you n00b!" every time this idea arises?

Medallion of Mana/Ethereality:

Additional 30 Ethereal (Mana) points when equipped.

~2% chance to recover 25 Ethereal (Mana) points in combat.

That's enough to make a 'saving grace' restore + possibly disengagement. Interesting, no? :icon13:

MoL is more like 15-16k (2 ELE and a seridium bar), but the MoM would undoubtedly be used more...

good idea, although suggested many times before.

i was the first to suggest a MoM *proud*

and if you look at my topic, you see i suggested how it would work, and others suggested some improvements to it, so shhh aphistolas :icon13:

Ok so MoL is more expensive :)

Sorry about that mistake, I really thought they were cheaper...

And about the searching :/

I didn't yell "Search you n00b!". I only gave the links to add previously suggested things to the topic. (See Peach)

The suggestion itself seems fine to me as well, but there must be a reason why it hasn't been implemented after 3 other suggestions.

5% is a too high chance. I'll think of this idea.

thats what ent said on my suggestion ( which was the first :) )

maybe he didnt have time, or he forgot about it or something else :)

@Cyprom: It wasn't a personal attack, by any means. I just get frustrated when an idea is put down without even mild consideration. It's unfair to just say something is a bad idea, without justifying your opinion.

@Peach: That's why I said ~2%, but that's just my opinion :lipssealed: . I'm thinking the MoL/MoM could be balanced by the MoM not giving any armour protection, and the MoM would give less ethereal than health points. I guess, that way, fighters will still use MoL, but will switch to MoM in long fights.

@Economics: Hm... Well, I think it should have a break rate slightly less than the MoL (that is, it should break less), but should be somewhere in the 16-25K range.