Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tiny1

More landmine uses

The implementation of land mines could be used to trap hyper bags to help harvesters and lessen bag jumpers. Say we had Keys where you could choose a number 0-9 and the bag would lock, like a combination lock. Then you could open your bag or give number to others. If you had the number the bag would open and you could get items. If wrong number then 50 % chance tou take double the damage o the land mine used, small to large respectively, and bag would open, or 50 % chance you loose key and health. Perhaps a small chance to be un-injured or injury by random number. This would save many hyper bags and deter scammers

The implementation of land mines could be used to trap hyper bags to help harvesters and lessen bag jumpers. Say we had Keys where you could choose a number 0-9 and the bag would lock, like a combination lock. Then you could open your bag or give number to others. If you had the number the bag would open and you could get items. If wrong number then 50 % chance tou take double the damage o the land mine used, small to large respectively, and bag would open, or 50 % chance you loose key and health. Perhaps a small chance to be un-injured or injury by random number. This would save many hyper bags and deter scammers

Again and again, with the hyperbags and to password them! Like in real life so is in the game!! The bigger risk you the the higher profit you can get!

And the other part that to lessen bagjumpers!! The bagjumping is only illegal by the community rules(morals), why would the creator of the game put in disadvantage those players who are playing by the game rules like you?? That is right that BJ can be really annoying sometimes, but that is theire way to play, to live on the work of other.

What would you say of a spell that would teleport you to the nearest db?? or that would open all the hyperbags in the area(like 10x10 around you)? I tell it, oh my god this in unfair i cant mine 100k iron or in a bag, because somebody will discover it for sure!

I say this is definitly a bad idea!

We're back again to the very same issue.

I want to use my bag to mix, but I don't want to face any risk! yada yada yah yah

No risk, no gain. Just like it.