Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mercie

Can I do this :D

Hi everyone, Im Mercie(duhhh) and I am curious if we can use places in EL, e.g. WSC theatre, to hold events such as advertising, maybe holding a contest, or recruiting fo guilds. If we can, is there anything we must announce, and can we promote it on channels, and even have a moderator do a #message? I am very curious and would love to this to promote, so please reply.

Thank you for your time :bow_arrow:

Hi everyone, Im Mercie(duhhh) and I am curious if we can use places in EL, e.g. WSC theatre, to hold events such as advertising, maybe holding a contest, or recruiting fo guilds. If we can, is there anything we must announce, and can we promote it on channels, and even have a moderator do a #message? I am very curious and would love to this to promote, so please reply.

Thank you for your time :bow_arrow:

For events, after you have gotten your feet wet in channel 6 for doing contests and have proven yourself able and reliable, you can possibly have bigger contests announced with some conditions. We do not announce advertising, or birthdays. or guild recruitment, etc.

You can of course use places in EL for gatherings. You can use the Events section in forums to announce contests, also channel 6. For guild recruitment, you can use channel 4, as well as the guild forum section.

Please make sure however you follow the channel rules outlined here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28127