Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragon_23

Exclusion Zones

Just a suggestion that with the increase of invasions that an exclusion zone round all storages would be great.

This is so that those who do not want to fight in the invasions can still do the other skills because the invasion monsters do not enter them.

I know that most people will say no thats the idea of invasions but thats just the fighting skils and there are 9 more skills.

Dragon_23

Edited by dragon_23

Just a suggestion that with the increase of invasions that an exclusion zone round all storages would be great.

This is so that those who do not want to fight in the invasions can still do the other skills because the invasion monsters do not enter them.

I know that most people will say no thats the idea of invasions but thats just the fighting skils and there are 9 more skills.

Dragon_23

The idea with the announcements & storage being able to be affected is so that people will pay more attention to the game or be carefull of where they go AFK.

Next thing you'll want ti to make sure that fast healing & fast reading areas are excluded, followed by all the best harvest areas? OH, and we better make the paths to/from the harvest & storage be excluded as well!

Invasions are supposed to be deadly, and without warning. (but we get a warning, which I think we all take for gradient (sp?) )

It just doesnt make since for people to be dying all around but the monsters leave mixers alone?

Just go into a house, I think most everywhere has one near storage/mining area.

~KgN

Hey, can I have a 10x10 square non-pk non-invasion non-mother nature non-cavern wall non-bee non-enemy summon non-harm exclusion zone around me while you're at it? :devlish:

Hey, can I have a 10x10 square non-pk non-invasion non-mother nature non-cavern wall non-bee non-enemy summon non-harm exclusion zone around me while you're at it? :devlish:

Maybe a cloak with that perk would come in handy :evilgrin: It could be named No More Fun cloak :whistle:

Ok guys the laughs on me i will not make any more suggestions

Please close and lock this thread

Edited by dragon_23

This is so that those who do not want to fight in the invasions can still do the other skills because the invasion monsters do not enter them.Dragon_23

You mean like indoor storages !!!! :devlish: loads of them and all perfectly safe.

Hint: Dont sit at whitestone storage waiting to get killed.. go Nordcarn, or Portland or TG :evilgrin:

Ok guys the laughs on me i will not make any more suggestions

Please close and lock this thread

You will find very few threads in suggestions don't get flamed.

Its best to compile a long list of suggestions and explain it well.

It will help minimize idea spam and let all the suggestions get flamed in

one nice thread. One idea, may actually survive.

I thought this game was about having fun, whether fun to you is in combat, or in alchemy. Should one group have to hide in a house doing nothing (most storages are open air so are not an option for those who enjoy alchemy) while the others (fighters) go out and enjoy the game?

Let us respect each other and the diversity that makes this gaming community special, and keep our comments constructive. Is it necessary to make fun of someone who doesn't enjoy the game in the same manner that you do?

Respect diversity in EL

Guest Bruno49

Isn't a thread for suggestions made so that people can make suggestions? I am sure we all have many differing opinions on what would make the game better for everyone who plays.

I thought this game was about having fun, whether fun to you is in combat, or in alchemy. Should one group have to hide in a house doing nothing (most storages are open air so are not an option for those who enjoy alchemy) while the others (fighters) go out and enjoy the game?

Let us respect each other and the diversity that makes this gaming community special, and keep our comments constructive. Is it necessary to make fun of someone who doesn't enjoy the game in the same manner that you do?

Respect diversity in EL

That is maybe the case on C2( but there are 3+ indoor stos on C2 to be safe in), but if you want to alch safely during an invasion move to C1... where: Portland, TG, Nordcarn, Desert pines are all indoor storages.. (which is most of C1 sto's)

Edited by conavar

Dragon_23

The idea with the announcements & storage being able to be affected is so that people will pay more attention to the game or be carefull of where they go AFK.

Next thing you'll want ti to make sure that fast healing & fast reading areas are excluded, followed by all the best harvest areas? OH, and we better make the paths to/from the harvest & storage be excluded as well!

I am sorry you tought it was funny to redicule my idea. i tought that admins had better sence.

I was actually suggestion an alternative to getting killed while doing alchemy, crafting , manufacturing, engineering and now tailoring.

Not everyone wants to go fighting or hide in houses so that we can not do anything. ok we have dp storage and nc storage but it would be better if we could stay where we were rather than beaming to ip and moving to dp or nc.

I did not ask for anything to do with the fast healing or reading areas or harvest areas.

I am sorry you do not like suggestions but thats what it seemed.

Dragon_23

Edited by dragon_23

Buy 50 Portland Rings? Once the message appears, use one, walk ~20 steps to the safe storage..

#Edit - It's not a bad idea, but theres no need for it, IMO.

Edited by Superman

Safe areas/maps/whatevever/safe perk/whatever during invasions have been suggested countless times. Did you search first as the suggestions section rules tell you to?

As previously stated, there are plenty of storages and inside maps that are "safe". Maybe start out at an inside storage so you won't have to move?

Non fighters are more than adequately provided for in this game.