Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roman

DPA King Contest

HEHE I might have got third or so if I had stayed :medieval:

P.S. When someone who is out gets a second chance (Teh_Reaper) and I fight em and own em (Brought em to 16 hp then he dissed) I think I win that fight no matter what any1 else says :happy::fire: lol

#edit- typo

Edited by exeus101

Congratulations to Bigsimp who won the Contest. YOu are now King of Desert Pines Arena. (though bones will proberbly come along and kill you and take the title lol).

Yo hello everyone whats the deal Bigshock28? Ive tried to reach you 10 times now about my prize for winning DPA king of the ring contest. Please try and reach me ASAP thanks. And Thank you everyone for coming :):)

Ok Bigshock28 the best thing for you to do is leave my prize with my Guild Dao and Gossip me and let me know who you left it with. Not trying to sound like a jerk but if you hold a contest and some one wins but you neglect to pay up thats just wrong. Please Gossip me or get ahold of my guild thanks. Oh and the best person to get ahold of if im not here is Justmental or Cyberwulf :)

hes in my guild and tried to pm u every hour last day. so whatever u guys are doing u seem to be constantly missing each other lol