Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
romedogg

apostolou

this guy wanted to pvp wit me. wen westart he pulled a sword so i summoned on him we both died and i lost my stuff so heres a heads up on this lame.

Apostolou is a good friend.Then that guy asked you to pvp,not to ff,so all are allowed and as i think you are better than him in ur lvls! :lipssealed:

I would have done it too :whistle:

ok i went to pvp he pulled a SWORD he is 31/30 im 29/28 thats kinda even so unless u talkin about fightin quit ya talkin

lil,you can't undesstand that when you pvp all are allowed?Then now you learnt it,you didn't go for ff,but for PVP!!!

lil,you can't undesstand that when you pvp all are allowed?Then now you learnt it,you didn't go for ff,but for PVP!!!

lucifer, you cant understand that you are wrong? PvP is considered, in EL at least, a form of training. It is the most passive, controlled, and mutually un-agressive combat in the game (at least by community standards). Pulling weapons/summoning/neg spells/diss catching is NOT 'allowed' in PvP training.

_lucifer_:

As surjral stated: all is NOT allowed (per community standards) when PVP'ing. Just to make it clear to you ;

PVP= player versus player

PK= player kill

PvP as stated is a form of training, mainly defense training. Unless specifically agreed on by BOTH parties before you begin negitive spells, summons, and weapons OF ANY KIND are not used.

The point of PVP is to attack, then flee, attack then flee and so on, getting continual exp. Just as in training on monsters (animals), execpt you are doing this with a friend whom you trust, and your intention is to NOT kill your PVP training partner.

Please consider this when you PVP next time.

edit: typos

Edited by Bernie

if pvp means player versus player then it can also be meant fighting, so if you got killed your problem, dont whine about something if u dont make clear rules first

EDIT: typo

Edited by Tempest

well well,do you think that they know what pvp rules are?I think NO and as they don't know that they should flee apostolou did that so as not to die.You wouldn't do the same?If not come pvp with me and proove it!

It's a fight against 2 ppls and so all are allowed to pvp!

I never saw people like you pvping wth n00bs and being fair,who of hadn't kill a n00b in pvp w/ his tit set?huh?

if pvp means player versus player then it can also be meant fighting, so if you got killed your problem, dont whine about something if u dont make clear rules first

EDIT: typo

I strongly aggre! :)

Look, I don't like open, no-holds-barred PK, but I like to PvP lethally in 1 versus 1 duels to the death, with terms agreed on in advance. But I also like to do that with no rostos, and with evenly matched opponents, and I don't like to do it in popular spots where PKers can jump me and my opponent, so I could never get ELers to play that way. Result - I never learned much about EL PvP fighting systems, and I am a weak little noob monster fighter only.

But all that said, even I know that in EL, PvP is non-lethal. Deaths are accidental. Pulling a weapon or summons on a PvP partner without agreeing to those tactics in advance is outlaw behavior. That's the way this game goes, and it's common knowledge. It doesn't matter if you didn't "make rules clear" before you started. In EL, the default situation is that PvP is non-lethal and free of weapons/summons/negative magic. You don't have to make that clear before you start because it is assumed. If you want to make it a to-the-death fight, you have to make that clear before entering the arena. Otherwise, you could get an outlaw reputation for violating PvP.

Well don't know what you think,but i know that i won't stay here and spend my time for a scammer!Yes scammer,lil_blood and his guildies scammed a lot of times my guildies and so apostolou(my guildie) did as he owed to do,coz lil_ is SCAMMER and he reserves it!!!

END

PVP is indeed a mutually consented form of A/D training, by the community rules, here in EL. So agreeing to PVP then killing someone with deliberate intent is most certainly a good reason to post up that person on Outlaws, if nothing else it will warn anyone else out there to not agree PVP training with that person since they cant be trusted.

Claiming that "it is revenge for XYZ circumstances" would of course require the burden of proof to be posted as well, otherwise you are merely viewed (by other readers of this forum in general) as attempting to back up a PK scammer with no evidence to support you. It is also my personal opinion that using someone else's ill behaviour to excuse your own is just a case of someone looking for a good reason to misbehave. It is no different to someone saying they only stole a car because someone else stole theirs...you try using THAT arguement in front of a Judge and see how far it gets you. Or indeed, how long :P

PVP is indeed a mutually consented form of A/D training, by the community rules, here in EL. So agreeing to PVP then killing someone with deliberate intent is most certainly a good reason to post up that person on Outlaws, if nothing else it will warn anyone else out there to not agree PVP training with that person since they cant be trusted.

Claiming that "it is revenge for XYZ circumstances" would of course require the burden of proof to be posted as well, otherwise you are merely viewed (by other readers of this forum in general) as attempting to back up a PK scammer with no evidence to support you. It is also my personal opinion that using someone else's ill behaviour to excuse your own is just a case of someone looking for a good reason to misbehave. It is no different to someone saying they only stole a car because someone else stole theirs...you try using THAT arguement in front of a Judge and see how far it gets you. Or indeed, how long :P

Oh,really?Do you know how many times that guys scammed my guildies?You have to be scammed to t feel how like us!

This is stupid and pointless. PVP is training and nothing more. Scamming is scamming, pulling a sword and killing another under the pretenses of pvp is against the community ruleset.

Two wrongs do not make a right and therefore revenge does not make it legal by community standards.

edit: the stupid and pointless part is refering to the arguments against this being posted in outlaws.

Edited by Raytray

This is stupid and pointless. PVP is training and nothing more. Scamming is scamming, pulling a sword and killing another under the pretenses of pvp is against the community ruleset.

Two wrongs do not make a right and therefore revenge does not make it legal by community standards.

edit: the stupid and pointless part is refering to the arguments against this being posted in outlaws.

i give no point to what you say and if i tell you to pvp you won't pull a sword?You all speaking and nothing more...bla bla bla

we speak about a scammer!!!

Oh,really?Do you know how many times that guys scammed my guildies?You have to be scammed to t feel how like us!

Chatlogs ?

Where did you post it in outlaws ?

To me it look like you are the scammer.

what i aint eva scammed nobody in yo guild in fact name one person i scammed

ff = fair fight

1vs1, no one else jumps in... mainly at arena's people ask for ff's so their diss wont be caught, but each opponent in an ff is still trying to kill each other.

Often with ff's i'll discuss conditions; Will summoning be allowed? Will offensive magic be allowed?

If no conditions are discussed then i certainly dont just expect people wont summon/md/etc.

The only thing i expect is that others wont interfere with the fight.

Chatlogs ?

I'm the scammer?ok if you think so,ask moderators,when i #abused them about unknownsoldier when he lured me with his ALT!I thought this type of lure is illegal and it's to be banned.Then when he scammed again mandroyl and wait,did you see any posts where ppls think that i'm scammer?I think i saw 2 posts where lil nad his guilds acused to have scammed? :lurker:

...hmm and i thought you could read carefully.OH could you tell me why you think i'm scammer?You may proove it B)

Chatlogs ?

I'm the scammer?ok if you think so,ask moderators,when i #abused them about unknownsoldier when he lured me with his ALT!I thought this type of lure is illegal and it's to be banned.Then when he scammed again mandroyl and wait,did you see any posts where ppls think that i'm scammer?I think i saw 2 posts where lil nad his guilds acused to have scammed? :lurker:

...hmm and i thought you could read carefully.OH could you tell me why you think i'm scammer?You may proove it B)

Yes, the first post here say so :D

I would like links, chatlogs - have no ides what guild you were in or who your guildies, you say got scammed were.

Edited by Zamirah

Chatlogs ?

Yes, the first post here say so :D

I would like links, chatlogs - have no ides what guild you were in or who your guildies, you say got scammed were.

rofl,ok,i'll find you that stupid logs,BUT you owe to drop me some logs/links where i'm scammer!Oh and just to know apostolou is a child only 10 years old and you expect him to know what ff/pvp/pk is?You are very unbelivable! :D

P.s:If you think i'm a scammer,make another thread in forums just to check how many ppls agree with you :D

Chatlogs ?

I'm the scammer?ok if you think so,ask moderators,when i #abused them about unknownsoldier when he lured me with his ALT!I thought this type of lure is illegal and it's to be banned.Then when he scammed again mandroyl and wait,did you see any posts where ppls think that i'm scammer?I think i saw 2 posts where lil nad his guilds acused to have scammed? :P

...hmm and i thought you could read carefully.OH could you tell me why you think i'm scammer?You may proove it ;)

me and unknownsoilder are 2 different people check our isp

Cleaned up a few posts here, kept most as a) I can hardly understand what lil_blood and _lucifer_ are saying half the time and who am I to judge stuff I don't understand. and B)I also think the clarification of community standards for pvp and ff's etc is useful.

However much more rambling and I will clean more...vigorously.

S.