Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

New payment option, feedback needed

If you don't have a credit card, or don't trust PayPal, but want to pay for our shit fine products, it seems that http://www.ultimategamecard.com/ would be a good way for you to buy things in EL and many other games.

If you are interested, go to their website, see what they offer, what the conditions are, etc. and let me know if you are interested in us implementing this new payment gateway.

Hmm.

This is a nice idea, I think I would use it for sure, and it lets some of the younger players be able to spend more money for that castle you always wanted :bow_arrow:

Personally i've had no problems using PayPal for years, but this would be an interesting alternative if they roll out the product outside the US.

Sounds like a great option, if you are satisfied that they'll be good to deal with on the merchant end. I looked up their homesite, and their services sound very impressive. (I bookmarked it for my own possible future use.) I did a cursory google search but didn't find anything that named them in any lawsuits or consumer complaint forums/groups/agencies. I hate credit cards and online payments, and a prepaid card is something I would definitely go for if I couldn't deal directly with the seller. The only issue I can see is that the cards are not yet available in a lot of stores, though Wal-Mart is a convenient enough outlet to start with, I guess.

Provided the cost to you will be low or nothing, I would sign up EL for this, if I were you. Each card buys 4 PK server accounts. Cash is good. :P

Love the idea, only wish our Walmart was available, but that's what I get for living in the middle of no where...

This seems like an excellent idea... I certainly hope it becomes available in the EU! (I see "Blockbuster" is under their 'stores coming soon' section. I hope this is a good sign :P )

Just wondering if this has been added as a payment option yet. I'd definitely use it if/when the card is available in my area.

It wouldn't hurt to read the entire first post :P

Sorry Roja, saw the post was almost a couple months old and didn't know if a decision was made to add it yet.

Edited by Punky

IF blockbuster in NZ did it i would defianlty use it now that i have a part time job, i get $100nzd a week, save 70 keep 30 after while will buy a few cards from blockbusters and maybe radu will be a able to get a ps1 or something lol with the money i give him.

Arrow.

Btw so just to make sure i get rosts and shit from EL store right?

Edited by Roman

great idea! only thing, i don't think any of the stores who sell that card are placed in the Netherlands, as in many other countries, so many won't be able to buy them i think?

but besides that, it is a really great idea!

sod the walmarts and other stuff not being around in your towns lol, teh idea is would you want it for the shop HERE in el?

is it worth el getting it as an option for everyone to use to buy from THIS shop?

personally speaking I am already happy using paypal for EL purchases, so I wouldnt be using this new option.

Would be nice if it comes to the UK via Blockbuster, i think it would be a good safe way to buy st00f, and i think it'll broaden the market for the EL shop, one of the main reasons people don't buy at these online shops is because they feel unsafe in disclosing all of their info online.

Not wanting to bring up an old thread but I am just wondering if this is gonna happen B):)

i like the idea.. but i have no reason not to use paypal. works fine for me. if this idea was put in. i would not use it.. i would keep using paypal

Ok, so is there anyone who would buy stuff for sure thorugh this service, and can't use other methods such as PayPal or checks?

I would LOVE this.. We are moving and so we have to change banks.. so my paypal is empty and we put a new bank on there yet... needless to say.. Hubby and I have wanted to buy some things.. but are unable to.. this would BE GREAT!!! :) I hope you do go for this.. Would save us alot of hassle :) Amazing idea :P