Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

y hav i been banned.

i dont undrestand wat iv done i havnt inpersanated any1 or stole passwords please let me back n the game i love it and i promise to not do it again wat ever iv done please :cry::D

He's not saying that you personally were the one doing it. He's saying that someone (or multiple people) using your ISP were causing the problem and the ISP was not helpful in getting them to stop. So, he had to ban the entire ISP in order to prevent problems.

It's most likely not your fault, but your ISPs fault. Your ISP allows people to dynamically change their IP whenever they connect to the Internet, and someone from your ISP was doing really bad stuff in the game (stealing passwords, pretending he is a staff member, etc.)

I notified your ISP about it 2 times, and the did nothing. Unless I get an e-mail from your ISP, telling me they removed that user, and this will not ever happen again, your ISP will remain banned.

What I suggest you is to get another ISP. Or write to abuse@energis.com and explain them your problem.

ISP means Internet Service Provider. The company that gives you Internet access. I suggest calling them on the phone, and explain the situation. They can contact me by e-mail, to fix the problem. Until then, I am sorry but nothing can be done.

i am the olny one on this computer and i dont understand what iv done im really sorry for what iv done i promse i wont do it again i swear so can you please un-bann me im good freinds with people on the game etc scartissue if u ask him im a good el player please let me back on :D

can u tell me wat iv hav atcully done on the internet i really dont know

:D

It's not about you, it's about some other person that uses the same Internet Provider that did bad things.

Anyway, I will transform that ban into a creation ban, so you will be able to play, but no one else from your ISP will be able to create other characters.

it should be solved in 1 hour.

It's not about you, it's about some other person that uses the same Internet Provider that did bad things.

Anyway, I will transform that ban into a creation ban, so you will be able to play, but no one else from your ISP will be able to create other characters.

it should be solved in 1 hour.

In that case, make sure you deleted all the "admin" accounts :o

I also think you should forbid parts in a name like "admin, moderator, mod, administrator"(before you make an account that is) so that ppl don't create such names to scam other ppl.

People can make names like M0Onshadow or Entr0py. They can always find a way to use names to try to scam people.

People can make names like M0Onshadow or Entr0py. They can always find a way to use names to try to scam people.
its still less... wich is better :P