Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
blueboydx

a map designed especially for battle

theres should be a map made especially for battle! there should be arena somewhere on the map. a HUGE arena. there could be many arenas. one just for 1 on 1 combat (non-multicombat arena), one with multi-combat, one that has two portals in front of it. you cant just walk in the arena. you gotta go through the red portal or blue. red portal puts you on the red team. blue puts you on (suprise!) blue. then there could be like a lil newbie arena for low lvls. there should also be a small town with shops that sell only combat based items. rings,fighting books,summoning books, armour,weapons,potions, and tickets to go watch the carnage from a safe place! (only for the huge arenas) tickets should be a bit cheap. about 100gc each maybe, and when you use it it teleports you to the bleachers or benches that you watch from.

I think the map should be called the valley of conflicts

theres should be a map made especially for battle!

Kilaran Fields.

Nordcarn Arena / Cave

Desert Pines Arena

White Stone Arena

The list goes on, and on. :omg:

#Edit - I don't see the point in making another PK map.. :icon13:

Edited by Superman

no i mean a map with a smeg load of arenas and a arena were you can pk eachother in teams. like you lose no stuff and respawn just outside of arena.

ya know. for fun.

ps: btw, nice sig :icon13:

Edited by blueboydx

~YAWN~

Suggested before... many many times before. We have something like this planned for the future, but it's not a high priority.

no i mean a map with a smeg load of arenas and a arena were you can pk eachother in teams. like you lose no stuff and respawn just outside of arena.

ya know. for fun.

ps: btw, nice sig ;)

So, what you are asking for is 24/7/365 NDD, plus the added convenience that you don't have to walk back from the underworld?

I think there should be a storage NPC there as well, no?

So, what you are asking for is 24/7/365 NDD, plus the added convenience that you don't have to walk back from the underworld?

I think there should be a storage NPC there as well, no?

The bigger is death penalty the less ppl r risking death, if u get big penalty after another player killed u u will rather not take the risk of fighting him , maybe someday devs will decide to move the cost from pking to lvling, who knows ;)

theres should be a map made especially for battle!

Kilaran Fields.

Nordcarn Arena / Cave

Desert Pines Arena

White Stone Arena

The list goes on, and on. ;)

ditto.