Eternal Lands Official Forums

actually.. the last draw is over a RL week ago, so it is overdue. I have been wondering about it too. Maybe Tombolarul is upset cos I bought tickets for the first time ever :)

Could it be that it happened during the time with the bad network connection, so most people didn't get the message?

Yes I believe it could be. Is there anyway to find out who did win it then?

[PM to Gossip: lottery]

[PM from Gossip: Roswell_r won 36000 gold coin in the last lottery drawing about 9 day(s) ago]

You started to harvest Cotton.

[PM from Gossip: When's the next drawing? How am I supposed to know? Nobody tells me anything! Ask Tombolarul!]

It looks like there was no draw at the scheduled date.

[PM to Gossip: lottery]

[PM from Gossip: Roswell_r won 36000 gold coin in the last lottery drawing about 9 day(s) ago]

You started to harvest Cotton.

[PM from Gossip: When's the next drawing? How am I supposed to know? Nobody tells me anything! Ask Tombolarul!]

It looks like there was no draw at the scheduled date.

yes ok.. but if, due to the connection problems, gossip was offline.. she wouldn´t have gotten the results.

Or is that a strange thought?

yes ok.. but if, due to the connection problems, gossip was offline.. she wouldn´t have gotten the results.

No, its not, i saw her gruing several times. And yes, radu, iirc that was when the lottery was or should have been drawn.

Anyways, in my chat log the last winner of the lottery is Learner, but i dont have all lottery announcements, of course.

Piper

off topic but y is the lottery 5k? not alot of gc but if it was 1k each I would actauly buy 1 ^^ or 2 XD...

No, its not, i saw her gruing several times. And yes, radu, iirc that was when the lottery was or should have been drawn.

Anyways, in my chat log the last winner of the lottery is Learner, but i dont have all lottery announcements, of course.

Piper

Gossip was offline for a total of less that 60 seconds on the 28th, so it's unlikely (but possible) that she missed the announcement.

If the lottery was awarded, can we found out who won to record it in the historical record please?

scafativ

Well, perhaps all the players that played should go and check if they won or not..

If it will also do the same thing this week, I'll add some logging and stuff.

Checked, no news. Shall I get any message in such case or only the winner gets one? Probably I haven't simply won, but worth checking for the future ...

Checked, no news. Shall I get any message in such case or only the winner gets one? Probably I haven't simply won, but worth checking for the future ...

Well, the lottery occured this week without an issue- Gossip noticed, sent the winner a message, and posted it on el-cel.com. I guess last week either there were no ticket buyers, or Gossip missed the announcement for some reason- she's been drinking again.

scaf