Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Superman

UFC

y00.

I just wanted to know if there were any UFC fans in EL? And i anyone watched UFC 82? :) (I missed it, was out all of the day and night, sucks. :() really wanted to see the Anderson Silva vs Dan Henderson fight, which sucks, lol. Could someone tell me the results?

(Please don't post here if you have no idea what this is, I don't want stupid spam about some crap.. ty.. :) )

(Please don't post here if you have no idea what this is, I don't want stupid spam about some crap.. ty.. ;) )
Uh...

www.ufc.com?

Reading isn't one of your strong points I see?

#Edit - Cut down the Quote..

#Edit - I wan't posting this so someone could just give me the results, you newb.. I posted this topic so people who know what it is, could talk about it.. Get a fucking clue.

Edited by Superman

(Please don't post here if you have no idea what this is, I don't want stupid spam about some crap.. ty.. ;) )
Uh...

www.ufc.com?

Reading isn't one of your strong points I see?

#Edit - Cut down the Quote..

#Edit - I wan't posting this so someone could just give me the results, you newb.. I posted this topic so people who know what it is, could talk about it.. Get a fucking clue.

If you're too clueless to even go to their website and look for the results (or just too lazy) don't bother asking here then. I'm quite aware of the UFC and even who won.

Speaking of clueless, the event was pay per view, so no matter if you were around to see it or not, it wasn't even on the regular TV, genius.... So, you paid for it and didn't watch it, then you're too lazy to go look for the results? And... you have the nerve to call someone a newb? OMG, you're a laugh a minute...

And I quote: Could someone tell me the results? (are you really that much of a jerk, or what?)

EDIT: perhaps if you hadn't sounded so rude and demanding in your previous posts on this thread (including the original post) someone might have entertained the rest of your original question...

Edited by DogBreath

If you're too clueless to even go to their website and look for the results (or just too lazy) don't bother asking here then. I'm quite aware of the UFC and even who won.

Speaking of clueless, the event was pay per view, so no matter if you were around to see it or not, it wasn't even on the regular TV, genius.... So, you paid for it and didn't watch it, then you're too lazy to go look for the results? And... you have the nerve to call someone a newb? OMG, you're a laugh a minute...

And I quote: Could someone tell me the results? (are you really that much of a jerk, or what?)

EDIT: perhaps if you hadn't sounded so rude and demanding in your previous posts on this thread (including the original post) someone might have entertained the rest of your original question...

Thats good for you, mate. The event was PPV in USA, not in England, where I live, it's free over here. And the reason I missed it is because I have something they call a RL. I wasn't to lazy to go look at the results, I was looking to find the fights on the Internet, not just, blah vs blah was blah blah blah, shit.

Sounded rude? Rude would be saying 'Some fucking n00b come here and post the results you n00bs'.. I just said could someone post the results. Hmm, and how about you entertain the idea of fucking off? ;)

#Edit - Yes that was me being rude, I just hate people like you. Thinking everyone has to talk to you like your some sort of almighty g0d, no-one is, so I can talk to you how I feel, and I felt like talking to you like that, so deal with it.. And now, you have managed to ruin a perfectly good topic, with your useless spam, which I stated in the first post, wasn't needed.

Edited by Superman

snip...

#Edit - Yes that was me being rude, I just hate people like you. Thinking everyone has to talk to you like your some sort of almighty g0d, no-one is, so I can talk to you how I feel, and I felt like talking to you like that, so deal with it.. And now, you have managed to ruin a perfectly good topic, with your useless spam, which I stated in the first post, wasn't needed.

Perhaps you wouldn't have to hate anyone if you were actually nice when you ask a question. And, perhaps you'd get an answer that you don't have problems with then.

I have no idea what the rest of your dribble is referring to, but usually if you want someone to be nice and answer your inquires then you should start out asking nicely and not in an insulting manner. I'm sure this applies to the entire forums and the game (as I'm sure you'll find out soon enough...)

damn I really enjoyed the last Ultimate Fighter Brits Vs USA and was happy the brits won every weight class lol lol lol

but yeh then it came to Henderson & Bisping and that KO was just brutal :(

I watched WWE some years ago ;)

I gave up watching it cus it was too theatral ^_^

And no, I never heard about UFC :/

Yo Superman, you still watching UFC? Did you watch Machida fight Shogun, get his ass kicked, then win by unanimous decision? What a joke.

And what's up with Jackson putting Kimbo Slice up against a ground fighter before he could get enought time to train for it? Am I crazy, or was that ... crazy?

Edited by Neverman

That was my forum account btw.. And yes I did, lol @ Kimbo btw, was hilarious. I missed Saturday night :pickaxe: really annoyed.

Hope I didn't spoil it for any lollygaggers, but I don't like the "you gotta knock out the champ to be the champ" mentality. If someone wins, they win, and if that fight went another 5 rounds, the Dragon would have died from internal bleeding.

I heard about it last night, wow.. Is all I can say, that's some seriously fucked up stuff.. eh, Kimbo was always over-rated going into the house IMO.. He was never going to beat anyone with a decent ground game, kinda funny.