Eternal Lands Official Forums
Wingalings

Help me name my cat!

My first thought was Snow White cos she is black like Snow White's hair (does that make sense?)

Second suggestion is Belle (from Beauty and the Beast). French for Beauty.

Please don't give her a macho name - those are for macho dogs!

hehehe... I think a lot of you missed the gender of this kitty :) SHE will not be called Bob or Felix, or ... dare I say it... will Alby kill me... Optimus Prime (although I'm sure thats what we'll call her in #gm).

Go ahead and name her Optimus Prime then give her a nickname like O.P. or Primie or Oppie. :)

I think the cat should be called n00b

think about it, it will forever be doing dumb things and getting in the way.

:)

I'm guessing learner's as fed up with cats as I am :D

Well we all already know the name of the cat, since there is only 1 real name for a cat and that is:

ZEN

But i thought let me type it in this thread also, since i like to collect my prize in a fair way...

Thank u all for participating, and even tho this "give my cat a name" game, was actually planned untill wednesday, i just had to tell u all that i WON...

TY,

masterZEN

GreenGiant, look, I made avvie/siggy to show how cool he is :brooding:

but for real, how about Synys? pronounce it anyway you like, I just think it sounds cool the way I pronounce it :D

~KgN

GreenGiant, look, I made avvie/siggy to show how cool he is :brooding:

but for real, how about Synys? pronounce it anyway you like, I just think it sounds cool the way I pronounce it :D

~KgN

LOL! I can't think of anyway to pronounce it other than Sinus. Pretty appropriate considering how many people are allergic to cats. Ooooh, and instead of Scotty taking his cat to the vet, perhaps we can convince Snotty to take his cat to the vet.

(I really shouldn't post anything when I'm sick. But it certainly explains why I have snot on the brain. This is about to turn into a long rant about my brain being gooey, so i'll just click add reply now.)

Edit: forgot to add: I <3 your new avvie/siggy kaGen! Absolutely rocks.

Edited by sygon

If your name is something beautiful as Lizebetiez Charlotte-Catheriness ý Wyzgurlambz but friends call you Lizz, good names for cat could be:

Lizz

Lizzie

Lizzy

Little Lizz

Lizz 2.0

Or similar. You get the point. Then just modify it to fit your own name.

Name it a name that no1 can pronounce lol that way only u can teach it ;)

or... if that doesnt work ur always welcome to call her BytGnomesh, very random i know :P

Edited by bigkav

Even though you will give your cat a nice name, I bet you will never use it. ;)

Mine is named Inky (from the rescue, not my choice), but I always call her Fuzzball, Buttmonkey, or some not so nice name when she causes trouble. I never use her given name.

My Friends named their two cats Loki and Yoggi (short for Yog-Sothoth from HP Lovecraft's stories)