Eternal Lands Official Forums
Wingalings

Help me name my cat!

Call her plank! As in wooden plank... hey, its original atleast... kinda rolls off the tongue... plank, c'mere plankie!

:dry:

~KgN

How about Ellie?

EL for Eternal Lands

lie because that cat looks quite comfortable lying down :dry:

How about "Jinx"? After the seventh or eighth time you've tripped over her, you'll think it's appropriate...

Or "Mystique", since you'll never really understand her.

Siate (pronounced C.A.T.)

If you want an EL name, I'd go with Grue. Or Wraith (but only because Tutorial NPC is so common among housecats these days)

Of course, I named my fish Fluffy, so maybe I shouldn't be participating.

My kitty's name is Milo, it's a really fun name to sing Me My Milo! lol, I love my kitty :)

A few others, Frisky, Kaylee, Mimi (pronounced me me), Sam, Suzie, lil' Squish, 'Pus'

Beware of letting someone else give you a name for your cat.....

We have a rescue cat and let our eldest child name her. He decided on "Little Cat" so we had to shorten it to LC or Elsie because we felt silly calling her LittleCat.

Oh, I'm not promising to USE the winning one, just which ever name I like the best will get the prize :) Optimus Prime has been getting a lot of support from PINK members and others so I dunno if I can keep Alby from calling her that :)

Jinx and Salem are great names. I had cats with those names, but both were short-haired. This cat has such a beautiful dark, thick mane of hair, needs a more luxurious sounding name. How about Sabrina or Selena? I think both of those suggest the beautiful dark coloring your new kitty has.

Best wishes,

Llyn :)

PS Congrats on the kitty cat!

This beautiful creature is calling her name to us allready..can' t you hear?

She is Morgan Le Fay, altho she prefers to be called Morgana, since she has not only her magical gifts of seduction and wisdom but also the capability to have people see things there are not..

Class, style..loving, and a tiny bit of evilness..you have it all..welcome to the World, Morgana :)

Jez

This beautiful creature is calling her name to us allready..can' t you hear?

She is Morgan Le Fay, altho she prefers to be called Morgana, since she has not only her magical gifts of seduction and wisdom but also the capability to have people see things there are not..

Class, style..loving, and a tiny bit of evilness..you have it all..welcome to the World, Morgana :)

Jez

lol wtf? someone is high tonight?

EDIT: I came back and read it all again.... and this one summed it up perfectly for me.

wtf-cat.jpg

His name is William The Furry but he prefers to be called WTF.

Edited by jowwow