Eternal Lands Official Forums
Wingalings

Help me name my cat!

This week I am taking home a beautiful new kitty! She is about 7 months old and here is her picture:

gallery_13655_5_6883.jpg

You can't really tell there, but she has the coolest bright orange eyes!

Anyway, I am not so good at naming things (just look at MY name :(), and Albazz wants to name her Optimus Prime... so I'm asking for the EL community's help on this one. Post your name suggestions here, and the one I like the best will get a prize!

What is the prize, you ask? (greedy lil...) Lets say... 25 Rings of Sedicolis and 25 A/D Indicators :D

ok... GO!

Guest DarkShadow

Salem? Fluffy? Shadow? Midnight? Serenity? If I think of others I will add em

She dosn't look happy in that picture. :o

Call her... Cat :D

#Edit - Or Jaffa Cake. ;)

Edited by Superman

Name it Zenial (;the passage of no shadows) lol

I had a cat that looked exactly like that when I was a child. We called him "Sticky" I don't know why, neither does anyone else in my family. But I loved him all the same ;)

But as for actual name suggestion: Allah, Malara ermm... Meowiness, Miss FluffyPants... I'm out of ideas. I think you should give it a name which already has a meaning to you. Even if everyone else thinks it's an odd name... like wingalings (because your cat doesn't have wings).

I anagram'ed "Beautiful New Kitty" and got: Ken Witty, twinkle, Winkle-Tut, Nitwit, Fable, Feline... winkle-tut sounds cool to me :o EDIT: Found a better one - "Yeti Nuke" \o/

BTW: the name optimus prime would be awesome for a cat, wtg albazz!

Edited by Zenial

, Nitwit, Fable, Feline...

there's already one nitwit in that house... 2 would be confusing... cat wouldn't know if Winga was talking to her or Albazz

She looks cute and as if she is really tempting you to take her home... How ´bout Seductive Sally?

seriously though... I would go with Gerbildart on this and call her Fluffy. After all... isn´t she???

Good luck!

PS... when you bring her home: make sure all breakable stuff is safely stashed away... cats tend to freak out a bit in a new home at first arrival.

Our cat got out of her travelbasket and spend the first half hour racing around the house, jumping on top of all she could find... then to crawl away in a corner on top of the highest piece of furniture where we couldn´t reach. Stayed there for a good 2 hours LMAO

Edited by dilloesional

Salem is an excellent name......my cat likes it ;)

But how about Hecate or *giggles* Cooking Fat (old english carry on film joke :o)