Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

RC 8

Changing the resolution or full screen/window will cause problems anyway, so just don't do it (or do it, exit, restart). We don't have time to fix it, and it's a minor problem, how often do you change it anyway?

Well i don't really use the feature, but when i wanted to run EL plus the EL forums at once so i could mine and read at the same time then i noticed it when the window size changed , so i thought i should post it in case you were not aware of it, it didn't happen to me before the pre release so i thought it might be a new bug. and yes as you say its a minor problem and it doesn't effect play in anyway really.

:P

Thanks

I found a minor issue with RC8 (not sure if it was in the previous candidates or not):

I turn reflections on, then every time I come back into the game, it's forgotten that setting (not exactly sure if other settins aren't saving or not... I'll test it more to see.)

Just tried to download. Vista is being screwy and saying I can't save it into my EL folder because I'm not the Administrator.

1) I'm the only account on this laptop

2) I am the bloody administrator :/