Eternal Lands Official Forums
Banedon

ignoring people on pk server

Listen guys I know nobody wants to really here it but just do like I did just ignore all of egow and most of the foul language and racist comments are gone.

Egow is only like 2 people in 20 alts. so the spam attack trying to get people to quit so just iggie them.

Ent on a note please add back default to filter language because comments made by egow would require you to put a NC17 rating on the pk server.

I know the server is not in the USA but because your address for payment is, it would by USA laws require NC17 rating.

If you turn the filter to be on by defualt I, you will be able to beat the nc17 ratings laws on games.

Banedon aka LoneWolfe.

plz PM me or Kurok (the GM in PK server )about the racist comments etc.

You re very wrong about eGow (from counting the members-alts to judging from the acts-words of 1 or 2 players )

P.S. eGow has 23 memebers 16different players and 7 alts

Edited by spyridonas

This is what gets me the most.

The PK server was made so people could kill others and have all the trashtalk they want.

I dont agree with the racist stuff (I have never used a racist term in EL period, in main or in PK)

I do talk a lot of trashtalk in the PK server and its not because I hate anyone.

It makes the PK aspect of the server even more fun.

If you cant handle trash talk then you need to go back to the main server where there are rules to abide by.

Problem is that too many people take what others say WAY TO PERSONAL!

Instead of wining like a baby to Radu then why not hunt us out and kill us or go to McDonalds and play in the ball pit where its much safer. :)

*EDIT* The racist comments that were made were by Infection IIRC. Spyridonas informed me about it because Infection is my character. I WAS sharing this character with nubynoob from the main but when informed about the racist things he was saying I #change_pass on him so nubynoob can no longer play on the PK server unless he purchases his own character.

On behalf of Infection I appologize that he was being racist(I still have no idea what was said).

But he wont be back on to insult anyone anymore and also Spy kicked him from the guild once it was found out.

eGow does not support anyone who would act in this disrepectful manner and are only in the PK server to have fun with the others who like PK. :)

Edited by Paul Brown

teh I am in egow and I have no alts period and have never said a thing racist or wat eva.......HAVE FUN ON THE PK SERVER :) :) :)

P.S. Some people, when they see threads like this say "BULL" XD

#reason for edit- needed to say something smart!

Edited by exeus101

teh I am in egow and I have no alts period and have never said a thing racist or wat eva.......HAVE FUN ON THE PK SERVER :) :) :)

Trash talk is one thing 30+ lines of you are a gay faggot **** sucker Take it in the *** and so force and so on is not trash talk. that is herassment. Using 5 alts to keep doing than when iggied using gossip to continue is over the top. IF you want I can post the full log and about 8 other people can post the full logs.

That is not trash talk. that is being ignorant and not just to one but to everyone that was playing that night.

Trash talk was when I told x person I would make sure he played on ip when he summoned 2 bears that I went in grabbed gear and killed easily.

Learn what trash talk is.

What trash talk isn't.

1. Racist comments and slangs.

2. THreatening with RL harm.

3. Using extreme vulgarity.

4. spamming

What trash talk is.

1. Bragging (not to the extreme)

2. calling a person out.

3. THreatening a person in game. IE next time I see you I gonna send you to ip.

So learn how to trash talk if you are going to trash talk. Doing what was done to me was an attempt to get me to quit playing. so that he could move up the ladder in fight.

Trash talk is one thing 30+ lines of you are a gay faggot **** sucker Take it in the *** and so force and so on is not trash talk. that is herassment. Using 5 alts to keep doing than when iggied using gossip to continue is over the top. IF you want I can post the full log and about 8 other people can post the full logs.

That is not trash talk. that is being ignorant and not just to one but to everyone that was playing that night.

Trash talk was when I told x person I would make sure he played on ip when he summoned 2 bears that I went in grabbed gear and killed easily.

Learn what trash talk is.

What trash talk isn't.

1. Racist comments and slangs.

2. THreatening with RL harm.

3. Using extreme vulgarity.

4. spamming

What trash talk is.

1. Bragging (not to the extreme)

2. calling a person out.

3. THreatening a person in game. IE next time I see you I gonna send you to ip.

So learn how to trash talk if you are going to trash talk. Doing what was done to me was an attempt to get me to quit playing. so that he could move up the ladder in fight.

Its not my fault that you feel I/we were "trying to get you to quit". That is not the case. It was all for the trashtalk baby! Like I said before. . .

Problem is that too many people take what others say WAY TO PERSONAL!

If our guild had 50 members on and every single one of us had gossip "threaten" you then you need to do one of two things. . .

1. Threaten us back and try to kill us in PK. OR

2. Ignore gossip and go play on a server where people wont offend you. (PK server is for people who want to trashtalk/bully others)

exeus101 is correct BTW, most people would look at this thread you started and say. . .

"Why would he be complaining about people trashtalking him in a server that is meant for those types of things?"

Also. . .

It was already stated that the racist comments made by nubynoob were not allowed by our guild and would never be!

Do you really think that people are not going to harass in the PK server because there afraid they might hurt your feelings?

A quote from Radu

If you want to get a PK server account, here is what you need to know:

1. You can have as many alts as you want, and even play them at the same time, trade between them, use them to fight against the same player and so on.

By me using all 4 of my characters to send you a threaten from Gossip is not against the rules. And you were not complaining about it then! Your words were. . .

"WOW! I am officially the most threatened player in the PK server"

That is a lot different from

OMG stop harassing me!

i agree with lonewolfe here.. the thing going on that night was pure harassment.

as far as paulb goes.. he says he's out there to have fun, but all i see him do is biggotting ppl, harassing ppl and just using such extreme language it would not be the first time i left public channels he was spamming.

i can't see the fun in that, and i think a lot of other cannot either. he's walking a thin line between just acting like a 4 year old and indeed being extremely vulgar to the point i would press charges against him if it was RL he was speaking in.

so please paul, tone down a bit, for the sake of the fun of others!

If our guild had 50 members on and every single one of us had gossip "threaten" you then you need to do one of two things. . .

1. Threaten us back and try to kill us in PK. OR

2. Ignore gossip and go play on a server where people wont offend you. (PK server is for people who want to trashtalk/bully others)

Don't be an idiot. That is incredible harassment, not trash talk. Learn what limits are.

i agree with lonewolfe here.. the thing going on that night was pure harassment.

as far as paulb goes.. he says he's out there to have fun, but all i see him do is biggotting ppl, harassing ppl and just using such extreme language it would not be the first time i left public channels he was spamming.

i can't see the fun in that, and i think a lot of other cannot either. he's walking a thin line between just acting like a 4 year old and indeed being extremely vulgar to the point i would press charges against him if it was RL he was speaking in.

so please paul, tone down a bit, for the sake of the fun of others!

Its amazing that you can say that when everytime someone talks to us they call us "fags" and other things but as soon as we reply we become the bad ones.

As much as I have shit talked in the PK server, I have had many MORE things than I ever said, said to me.

What I do is laugh at it and hope that I can kill them in PK when I see them.

I was not here to witness the racits comments or harrassment

But i was here when the Infection char was slagging of the mods in open channel

Which i think is still against the rules

PaulB you now own these chars so they are your responsability

so anything they do is down to you

I dont think the real Infection/Cyrus will be too happy about this his main concern when he sold/traded the chars was that they would go to someone responsible that would not give them a bad name

Handy

I was not here to witness the racits comments or harrassment

But i was here when the Infection char was slagging of the mods in open channel

Which i think is still against the rules

PaulB you now own these chars so they are your responsability

so anything they do is down to you

I dont think the real Infection/Cyrus will be too happy about this his main concern when he sold/traded the chars was that they would go to someone responsible that would not give them a bad name

Handy

*EDIT* The racist comments that were made were by Infection IIRC. Spyridonas informed me about it because Infection is my character. I WAS sharing this character with nubynoob from the main but when informed about the racist things he was saying I #change_pass on him so nubynoob can no longer play on the PK server unless he purchases his own character.

On behalf of Infection I appologize that he was being racist(I still have no idea what was said).

But he wont be back on to insult anyone anymore and also Spy kicked him from the guild once it was found out.

eGow does not support anyone who would act in this disrepectful manner and are only in the PK server to have fun with the others who like PK.

I already fully took responsibility for his actions. I appologized for the actions caused by my character and it IS 100% sincere.

Edited by Paul Brown

[15:33:40] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] lol loneolfe came to mm and asked to suck my **** lol ROFL!

[15:33:52] #GM from Lonewolfe: anyone need a book of de's

[15:34:06] #Ig [brane:eGow] i told him now way fag

[15:34:08] #Ig [Lonewolfe->eGow] again ty kindly for the book and gc I appreciate it

[15:34:16] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] He as like "Me love you long time" heh

[15:34:36] #Ig [Lonewolfe->eGow] next time have a better book on you

[15:34:47] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] next time fight me

[15:34:53] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] you only got 200gc from me hahah

[15:35:17] #Ig [brane:eGow] how about ur gf cell# oh wait ur gay

[15:35:31] #GM from Hawkeye: god they are lame lol

[15:35:38] #GM from DeSeRtPrInCe: yeah

[15:35:42] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] but Ill give it up to you! Your mom gives great head. :)

[15:35:54] #GM from DeSeRtPrInCe: ...

[15:36:07] #Ig [Lonewolfe->eGow] stfu you never talk about another persons mom like that you *******

[15:36:17] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] he just did lol

[15:36:25] #Ig [brane:eGow] should act queer towards ppl

[15:36:37] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] TRUST ME! I did more than talk to her. lol

[15:36:48] #Ig [brane:eGow] shouldnt*

[15:37:20] #Ig [Lonewolfe->eGow] little kids who are brain dead talk like that

[15:37:23] Not here! (can't attack players in non combat maps)

[15:37:25] Not here! (can't attack players in non combat maps)

[15:37:27] You see a house.

[15:37:28] You entered William's storage!

[15:37:30] Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you!

[15:37:35] #GM from Hawkeye: hmm i sort of wanna join in :P

[15:37:45] #GM from Jumpy: just ignore them, this is what they want. they behave like 15 year olds

[15:38:05] #GM from Hawkeye: well they are 15 :P

[15:38:09] #GM from DeSeRtPrInCe: lol yea

[15:38:10] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] ROFL haha kid. hehe. Im talking shit fucker. ITS a PK server. Live with it. ITS CALLED TRASHTALK. haha

[15:38:15] #GM from Lonewolfe: was having fun with their ignorance

[15:38:40] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] Loneolfe says "Oh, dont trashtalk me in PK server it hurts me." baby. lol

[15:38:43] #GM from spirited: dohhhhh

[15:38:55] #GM from Minkoh: damn you >.>

[15:38:57] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] let me fix you a bottle.

[15:39:00] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] lol

[15:39:08] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] there is that warm enough for you

[15:39:23] #Ig [Jumpy->eGow] I am pretty sure he didint want to suck your dick, with that kinda dirty mouth, how clean could your dick possibly be?

[15:39:34] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] hehe

[15:39:35] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] nah he likes it from the tit

[[15:39:52] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] no sorry he is a tit

[15:40:29] #Ig [Lonewolfe->eGow] whaa whhaaa whhaaa all you know how to do is cry like a little girl

[15:40:42] #Ig [Pinky:eGow] lol I think he still stuck on his mamma tit. His dirty diaper makes him cranky.

[15:40:58] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] u only kill the weaker 1s in the guild that have just started

[15:41:11] Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you!

[15:41:25] #Ig [Lonewolfe->eGow] whaaa whaa whaaa

[15:41:34] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] come fight me noob

[15:41:35] #Ig [Pinky:eGow] I dont care he kill me lol. its PK server. I just like talking trash. He a baby who like "dont offend my mom" lol

[15:41:36] #GM from Lonewolfe: he is just way too funny

[15:41:46] #Ig [Jumpy->eGow] is that not exaclty what you do bugs?

[15:42:10] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] i will kill any 1 lol i will try stronger ppl aswell

[15:42:20] #Ig [Hawkeye->eGow] kk, where are you?

[15:42:47] #Ig [bugsPray:eGow] votd

[15:42:48] #Ig [Pinky:eGow] 24kgc for a giant stone if anyone wants to buy

[15:42:51] #Ig [Pinky:eGow] hehe

[15:42:59] #Ig [Lonewolfe->eGow] last time we fought you were restoring 10times to my one and I was done with my round of training there is no need to fight such a weak fighter

[15:43:03] #Ig [Pinky:eGow] get em while there hot!

NOW this is where it gets real ugly.

[19:26:00] [sir_Exeus @ 1]: gossip is doing what I asked her. not spamming lol

[19:26:29] [lonewolfe @ 1]: and you have to tell her and than she does it so she is spamming me cause you are telling her too

[19:26:29] [sir_Exeus @ 1]: if i wanted to spam u i would do this ;)

[19:26:35] [PM from Sir_Exeus: .]

[19:26:37] You recovered 98 material points

[19:26:38] [PM from Sir_Exeus: .]

[19:26:38] [PM from Sir_Exeus: .]

[19:26:40] [PM from Sir_Exeus: .]

[19:26:40] [PM from Sir_Exeus: .]

[19:26:41] [PM from Sir_Exeus: .]

[19:26:41] [PM from Sir_Exeus: .]

[19:26:43] [sir_Exeus @ 1]: see?

[19:26:45] sir_exeus was added to your ignore list!

[19:26:58] [lonewolfe @ 1]: sir_e = second on my iggie list

[19:29:45] [PaulB @ 1]: lonewolfe is a ****ing **** bitch. I got a surprise or 2 for him when I sneak up on him.

[19:31:51] [lonewolfe @ 1]: yea I unarmed killed you when you had armor on. LMAO

[19:32:12] [lonewolfe @ 1]: oh right completely nekkid not even a weapon

19:32:49] [lonewolfe @ 1]: we know you are all the same char. cause egow can't have that many children in it

[19:33:00] [PaulB @ 1]: and wait till you see what else I got for you lonewolfe lol I got 5 chacacters just harvest for me and make me coin. Ima run you out the PK server soon.

[19:33:21] [lonewolfe @ 1]: shaking in my boots

[19:34:08] [PaulB @ 1]: ****ing *****

[19:34:22] paulB was added to your ignore list!

[19:35:14] [PaulB @ 1]: #gm lonewolfe only has that big of a mouth because he spends the day sucking ****.

[19:35:52] [PaulB @ 1]: Thats why I know he is a *****! only ***** go in ******

[19:36:34] [PaulB @ 1]: Um I am older than you I bet.

[19:36:44] [PaulB @ 1]: its called trash talk.

[19:36:51] [Apollo @ 1]: Pr0 trash talk

[19:36:53] [bilalownsu @ 1]: paulb shut the hell up u fing noob

[19:40:38] [lonewolfe @ 1]: egow should take lessons from yaser, yaser is a cool pker not a moron

[19:41:06] #Ig [lonewolfe:MASH] he gets so mad cause I won't fight him

[19:41:20] #Ig [lonewolfe->spam] but everytime I see him when I am out and about I kill him

[19:43:31] [PaulB @ 1]: No, we were only talking about how lonewolfe managed to play here why he sucked **** all day.

[19:45:38] [PaulB @ 1]: btw I sent all those threatens with me and my alts lonewolfe.

[19:48:52] [PM from Gossip: sir_exeus asked me to give you a message:]

[19:48:53] [PM from Gossip: sir_exeus said: were r u naby?? ]

19:52:42] [lonewolfe @ 1]: iggie is short for ignore like wtf is short for what the beep. so go play in traffic

[19:53:04] [lonewolfe @ 1]: or better yet go play with your yeti stones

[19:53:24] [PaulB @ 1]: And lsbfdacfh stands for lonewolfe sucks big ****ing **** and can go **** himself.

[19:54:26] [PaulB @ 1]: What I dont understand is, why, out of 1 million sperm did lonewolfe have to be the fastest one?

[19:55:18] [PaulB @ 1]: If I was the doctor that delivered him I would have shot his mother in the face.

[19:56:31] [PaulB @ 1]: I dont really hate anyone here. I just like to trash talk hehe. I could give two shits if lonewolfe sucks ****.

[19:56:42] #GM from Grumpy: night mate

[19:56:44] [lonewolfe @ 1]: everytime paulb opens his mouth he lets everyone know how stupid he is

[19:58:33] [PaulB @ 1]: Wanna know how smart I am lonewolfe? I was smart enough to pull-out on your mother so I wasnt your dad.

[20:01:19] [PaulB @ 1]: MASH = Most Are Shit Heads?

Now I am sure I missed some since I had to grab text off of 2 computers since I had him iggied. But as you can tell by all the time stamps how ignorant he is. and how that is way above trash talking

NOw what would you call that. I would call that herassment. and extreme language. Yes I edited all the vulgarity becuase of children that may read this.

Also I iggied gossip after they started pming me through gossip so I don't know how many attempts they tried to spam me with gossip.

Ok all.. Calm the heck down

Lets not give the PK server a bad name of "we are all trash talking n44bs out fo blood rosto eating machines"

For the most part, the trash talk is very little. It would be nice if people would refrain a bit from the over vulgur. I have only seen 2 occasions of talk I wouldn't want my mother or my children to see. If we want to promote the pk server, we should all show a little maturity, and a little commen sense over these debates.

Yes the pk server is not moderated!

If someplace doesn't have police, should the citizens be lawless?

I speak from my 3 weeks experience the pk server is good fun, and normaly pretty easy going.

(Though a severe lack of binding stones ;)

So please all, though it may not be moderated with rules to be an offensive asshole, do you really want to be portrayed as one? Keep the "trash talk" to when it is really needed, if needed at all. Use comman sense, and please lets refrain from long winded threads here that make the pk server look like the wild wild west. It truley is not, lets not discourge those that may want to have an account here with all this negitivity.

Smile be happy or I will pk you, or die trying ^^

Jumpy

[15:38:10] #Ig [PaulB:eGow] ROFL haha kid. hehe. Im talking s*** fu****. ITS a PK server. Live with it. ITS CALLED TRASHTALK. haha

[15:39:23] #Ig [Jumpy->eGow] I am pretty sure he didint want to suck your d***, with that kinda dirty mouth, how clean could your d*** possibly be?

[15:41:35] #Ig [Pinky:eGow] I dont care he kill me lol. its PK server. I just like talking trash. He a baby who like "dont offend my mom" lol

19:32:49] [lonewolfe @ 1]: we know you are all the same char. cause egow can't have that many children in it

[19:56:31] [PaulB @ 1]: I dont really hate anyone here. I just like to trash talk hehe. I could give two s**** if lonewolfe sucks ****.

I can agree after reading the chat logs that the trashtalk got really strong. But it wasn't meant to be personal to anyone. These chatlogs are over a period of time. It is not always like this. For the most part the PK server is peaceful.

Anyone who knows me in the main server know I don't talk like that to anyone. Rember that in the PK server when your fighting other players that people get caught up in the moment with what they say and do.

But I don't really hate lonewolfe because I do not know him IRL to make that decision.

@ lonewolfe

You have done quite a bit of trashtalk to me and other players in the game. The comments that were made were only to get you to want to fight us. Why would we want you to quit the PK server? That would leave less people in the server than the low amount that are still left now. I guess I wont trashtalk to such an extreme to you because you take it personal.

if you are trying to apologize apology excepted, the reason I started the post was so that people new to ignore those who feel they have to be vulgar to trash talk. you do realize that over 10 chars no longer play since you acted like that.

Coincidence or not that extreme vulgarity turns alot of people off.

if you are trying to apologize apology excepted, the reason I started the post was so that people new to ignore those who feel they have to be vulgar to trash talk. you do realize that over 10 chars no longer play since you acted like that.

Coincidence or not that extreme vulgarity turns alot of people off.

It was never meant in the text that it was taken. I was caught up in the moment of the PK server and was clueless to a lot that was said. But I am not that kind of person that would insult someone that I don't know IRL. I don't HAVE TO be vulgar to trash talk but really only got caught up in a moment. I can agree to pay more attention to what I say to people why trashtalking and not let my toungue lead the way ;)

We'll certainly make eGow suffer for their insults to the almighty MASH...

...but Lone, i'm sorry i have to disagree with u posting this here... nothing stopping u from continually #ignore'ing anyone who talks shit to u, and just pwning them in PK ;)

They're just words... and trashtalk/insults is all a weaker opponent can do. They know you're stronger, and talking trash, especially to this extent, is the only way they can delude themselves into thinking they've won something. I'm usually quite happy when someone i kill starts talking shit at me publicly later... anyone with half a brain who overhears/reads it will know i just pwned them good :P

We'll certainly make eGow suffer for their insults to the almighty MASH...

...but Lone, i'm sorry i have to disagree with u posting this here... nothing stopping u from continually #ignore'ing anyone who talks shit to u, and just pwning them in PK ;)

They're just words... and trashtalk/insults is all a weaker opponent can do. They know you're stronger, and talking trash, especially to this extent, is the only way they can delude themselves into thinking they've won something. I'm usually quite happy when someone i kill starts talking shit at me publicly later... anyone with half a brain who overhears/reads it will know i just pwned them good :P

once this turned into a flame I pm'd to have the whole think removed.

I used to play the pk server. Mostly I stopped cuz there weren't enough fun people to play with. But the number of extremely immature people talking, not trash but total crap, to me certainly didn't help. I have a tendency to take such things personally, so I decided I wasn't really cut out for the pk server. Its a shame, because I do really like the added element of risk and excitement over there, in fact I like everything about it BUT the extreme immaturity of the most vocal players. I think that a lot of experienced main server players would really like it too, but be turned off for the same reason I was. The immature trash talkers (as opposed to the mature trash talkers ;)) are killing the PK server all by themselves by being the biggest possible idiots they can. And why... just cuz... they can.

Sure, I could have #ignored all those people, but I can't ignore the entire atmosphere of the pk server, which has been infected with this kind of extreme immaturity. Good luck to everyone still playing there!

...but Lone, i'm sorry i have to disagree with u posting this here... nothing stopping u from continually #ignore'ing anyone who talks shit to u, and just pwning them in PK :P

They're just words... and trashtalk/insults is all a weaker opponent can do. They know you're stronger, and talking trash, especially to this extent, is the only way they can delude themselves into thinking they've won something. I'm usually quite happy when someone i kill starts talking shit at me publicly later... anyone with half a brain who overhears/reads it will know i just pwned them good :)

As an outsider (non pk server) looking in, imo he did right in posting here, not so much for the content of the trashtalk, but as a warning to pk server players to think before they speak. Its all very well having no moderation but a little bit of self control is a good thing if you want the server to grow and prosper, because not everyone wants to hear that kind of childish trashtalk. ( thats what Xbox live is for ;) )

Its all very well people saying " If you dont like it , go play on the main where there is moderation" but surely you want as many players as you can ?, to a degree the success of the pk server is down to its players and how they act, and if they force players to leave with over the top immature trashtalk, they only have themselves to blame if the server fails.

note: I personally have no problems with trashtalk, but come on be a little bit more original than " ya momma " comments :P

Edited by conavar

First of all, I totally agree with you here Lonewolfe. Some of the stuff that a few selected people say is utterly rude and inappropriate. Its not about beeing caught in the moment, thats a BS reason to hide behind. Some people when allowed to say fuck, gets a lil too happy about and keep going in that same old track. Why dont you get caught up in the moment like that on the main server then? Own up to it, be mature, and change your behavior!

Ive witnessed some of this crap coming from egow, mostly the same few peoples doing it, egow still have some more mature people that know how to act. Insulting me, my mom, and in some cases my wife, is NEVER about thrashtalking and having fun, its about beeing a degenerate fuck (giggles, i had a lot of fun typing that).

PK server wasnt established to my knowledge so we could trashtalk eachother without any moderating. I honestly believe it was made so we had a server that was mainly PK, and where 4 years of prior playing made it impossible for newer players to stand a chance in PK. We wouldnt need the 10000+ hours of training, it was gonna be about PK!