Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anamir

Banned during invasion

of course its my fault i dont really frequently read forums (just dont like forums and avoid them whenever i can).

Today there was an invasion and i entered in portal rooms and saw many bags in the ground (mobs bags with coins only) well i was going to tyrnin to go to c2 to real invasion .. bu got booted by radu for taking the bags that was in the ground .. never thought that could happen to me .. allways try to respect all rules .. well im banned. sorry. ill miss the game.

P.S. is there any way to pass rank 20 of <TE> to Sampaio? t.y.

Edited by Anamir

Think i got it wrong .. some ppl is saying to me that i was banned cause i entered in portal rooms when Radu said that was forbiden (i thought was about anything combinned in forum for dont keep clearing the ground of while the invasion is running).

In my defense i can post only a part of my chal_log:

[19:09:24] #Message from radu: Invasion starting in 2 minutes. Please do not go to the C1 Portals Room until I say so, or else

[19:09:32] #GM from JuStiN: droga hein..

[19:11:51] #GM from Anamir: se eu treinasse comigo eu ganharia 130 de att e 130 de def

[19:11:53] #Message from radu: Invasion starting now, both c1 and c2, channel 6 for details, stay inside if you don't want to participate

In first msg radu says that is forbiden to enter in portal rooms .. and in second (2 minuts after) he says that invasion started .. so i have to go to maps where the invasion is running.. i allways travel using teleport to portal rooms so i dont think i made anything wrong.. Of course its up to radu to dacide. Only thing that i just dont stop thinking about is my guildies with rank 19 to train between them so i just asking to give Sampaio the rank 20 of the <TE> guild.

The same thing happened 2 weeks ago, when about 10 peope got banned (it's in the forums). Most of the players today did follow my warning, except for 4 people. You cna pay a 20Kgc fine, or you will have to wait a week to be unbanned.

The same thing happened 2 weeks ago, when about 10 peope got banned (it's in the forums). Most of the players today did follow my warning, except for 4 people. You cna pay a 20Kgc fine, or you will have to wait a week to be unbanned.

May I pay his fine?

HI i entered the game to pass rank 20 to other guildie and give the stuffs from other ppl that was in my possession. Ent u may subtract a rostogol from my storage plz dont charge Nintenduh. As i said in other topic im quiting.

Ok, I did a sucicide with Anamir to make it lose one rosto.

I hope you will keep your promise to give the character to some other user, I don't like unecesary drama.

just couldnt .. srry .. the ranger stuffs r too cool for me to step apart of it. so im back in business.

srry for the drama .. wasnt really so unnecessary. Just a bad time im my real life to a bad thing happen in my inggame life..