Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Affliction

MM capes at the ws cape seller

what's so bad about MM capes being rare?

Make me a good offer and I may sell you one of those two that gather dust in my storage.

Edited by Desertus

EFE are also becoming rare...should we be able to get those from an NPC? ;)

Sorry, bad idea.

but efe's can be made.. its not just that its rare.. but i mean.. whats it gonna hurt that its at the npc.. if that made it so much worse then why not just remove the cloak npc from game and make all cloaks only monster drops..

but efe's can be made.. its not just that its rare.. but i mean.. whats it gonna hurt that its at the npc.. if that made it so much worse then why not just remove the cloak npc from game and make all cloaks only monster drops..

Now this is very good idea.

either way works for me.. as long as it evens up the ease of getting cloaks.. its so easy to get cloaks from the seller but so hard to get a MM cloak. maybee it wouldnt be so bad about the MM cloak if the other cloaks were hard to get as well.. idk.

Edited by jizzy

heck. why not put all the cloaks available from the npc - I would gladly pay 5300gc for a nmt from it :D

heck. why not put all the cloaks available from the npc - I would gladly pay 5300gc for a nmt from it :D

LOL. even if they did put all the cloaks in a npc.. a NMT would not be 5300gc.

but why not, all the other capes are random 100gc divisible figures from 2900 upwards, why shouldn't that one be?

http://tinyurl.com/6kx8y

But a NMT cape is not what i concider a "basic cape". im my mind your basic capes are: MM, FR, BP, Mirror,PS, EXC, and Congerer. if they did put all cloaks in a npc these would be the only ones around the same price your suggesting. all close but slightly different.. the other capes: cape of unbreakable, NMT, warlocs or any other cape. would cost more gc's b/c they are not what i concider "basic capes" and to make them that much cheaper would be a blow to the economy.

Edited by jizzy

But a NMT cape is not what i concider a "basic cape". im my mind your basic capes are: MM, FR, BP, Mirror,PS, EXC, and Congerer. if they did put all cloaks in a npc these would be the only ones around the same price your suggesting. all close but slightly different.. the other capes: cape of unbreakable, NMT, warlocs or any other cape. would cost more gc's b/c they are not what i concider "basic capes" and to make them that much cheaper would be a blow to the economy.

As i think about the mm cloaks, there are many in the game, because there are many ogre trainers. You just have to offer a good price and i am sure the you will get one.

ok, in which case I will put it succinctly.

My comment was meant to imply that there is no challenge to getting a MM cape if you just need to walk across a (50% of the time) safe map to get one and the week after it was implemented we could expect posts along the line of "well if we can get MM capes from Raven, why not all the rare capes?".

Nothing would be achieved by making the MM cape freely available, there are always spare ones floating around ingame. Go PM some bots or try the market channel.

Agneum regularly buys them at 4k gc each, from which I infer that there must be an excess if the sellers are willing to take such a low price.

i think that they sould be added to the cloak seller in WSC..

Very bad idea, bad for fighters, bad for ppl who want to buy the capes, and also bad for economy and gameplay(less player vs player interaction), not to mention its just wasted programming time.

U can buy mm capes from players or from bots, if u dont like bot price ask a friendly player/guildie, even players in 40's got mm capes for sale ( 45def and 20/30 p/c is all u need to farm trolls for mm,bp and mirror capes, tit chain or rosto can be dropped too :doze: )

mp

MM capes are becoming more and more rare.. i think that they sould be added to the cloak seller in WSC..

There are plenty out there, maybe try offering more gc for them

Since when was the mm cape supposed to be one of the "basics"? It is WAY too common for what it does in the first place. It used to be a highly sought after drop and WAS "rare". I think there are too many ingame as it is.

I dont think the issue is that mm cloaks are becoming rare, plenty of people have plenty. I myself have 3 or 4, cant remember. Its the fact that no one uses market channel anymore because of bot spam and mm cloak is too little of an item to post on forums. Only other option is to put mm cloak in a bot to sale and the buyer has to search through all the bots to find what they are looking for.

When I my a/d < 50, i kept the market channel on constantly because there was limited or no bot spam and I could deal with it. Most people did back then therefore having a better presentation of items to the EL community.

Edited by Kidberg

On the subject of MM cloaks, there are plenty in the game and it is just a case of asking around. The last one I bought was by asking (once) at various storages until someone answered yes. I saw that as an easy option after trying for an hour in market channel

The problem with botspam in channel 3 is easy to combat - #ignore

I watch market all the time and have no problems with botspam at all - all but a limited number of bots are #ignore'd

I pm bots constantly to check if i want to buy anything. Its hard to do that when i have half of them on ignore.

Many others arent willing to put them on ignore either, thus leading to the abandonment of the market channel.

But this isnt a market channel thread so lets leave it at that pls :P

Edited by Kidberg

Perhaps the issue could be solved if some of yoy went to the Eternal Lands Market. There are several listed there and by no means rare.

I think it's not updated or used more.

I have not used it for several months because many of the players there have stopped.

Perhaps the issue could be solved if some of yoy went to the Eternal Lands Market. There are several listed there and by no means rare.

Thank you!! I've been looking for the site for a loong time!

On the topic of MM cloaks, they should NOT be buyable from NPC, I even wish they were a little more rare :/

~KgN

I forgot my password, iged riva and nobody wanted to help me... I'm certainly not going to try the different passwords I use on a site where I have no idea where they end up :dry:

As for bots on ignore: use Rraisa, then unignore the one(s) that have what you want.

Correct me if I'm wrong...weren't MM cloaks previously available from WS cape seller?

I am very sure i bought one from him...definitely...

But anyway, it might be my imagination...BTW weren't iron ore 3 EMU last year?

:confused: