Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Christo

Apology for some actions I did a year ago.

This is my new character that i made about 2 weeks or so ago. Can you please consider unblocking Chrisy_boy, you can do whatever you want like items-wipe. I am sorry for what i did last year which was multi-playing which i now know is illegal and against the rules and how i didn't take responsibilty for it. I am also sorry for trying to get out of the punishment by making a new character to replace the one i lost.

If you can, you please think about unlocking Chrisy_boy, I have learnt my lesson and will not do it again.

Regards,

Sir Christo

P.S: If you will not unlock please don't lock Sir_christo, it is my best account i have made on EL.

Edited by Sir Christo

Sir_Christo, Sir_nath, sir_nathan, and shadowspirit aren't enough for you? And looking at the logs, doesn't look like you learned your lesson from the last time :rolleyes:

Sir_Nath and Shadowspirit aren't my accounts they are my brothers. In my family we have 3 boys. I am the oldest (Sir_Christo), Michael is the second oldest (Shadowspirit, but he doesn't play that often) and Nathan (sir_nath) is the youngest. You can ask Sir_Nath if you want. Please don't ban me i didn't do anything wrong, we are doing a wireless. Please don't ban me :rolleyes: I love EL, it's like home within a home, i didn't mean anything like this to happen.

Please Reconsider Aislinn! All i want to do is play Eternal Lands. If you don't want unlock Chrisy_boy then i accept that.

I am sorry for bring this up. :D

Edited by Sir Christo

No, chrisy_boy won't be unlocked.

Care to tell me why you are making a new forum account as well?

Brothers or no brothers, i can tell when characters are run by one person, and there are still more characters than brothers who traded illegally. Looks to me like even if you do have brothers, YOU used their accounts.

And now I see 3 new ones, which look like they were created to look like there are 3 people, only one got used, the other 2 were logged right off.

Ok, I am fine with Chrisy_boy not be unlocked. Or any of mine or my brothers accounts.

The reason behind me making a new forum account is because i only want to play EL, nothing else. Also, since Sir_Christo is banned, i wanted to start a new account/forum account.

Sorry for bringing this up, i surpose i will have to accept it.

Edited by Sir Christo

Ohh ... one reason to explain me multi-playing is that i thought that Wireless meant that each computer had a different IP address. I contacted a mod and asked him about whether wireless was the same as playing on one computer. This was the case for Sir_Christo and Sir_Nath only. As I said before i have accepted that chrisy_boy with NOT be unlocked.

Here is the chat log from the 10:34 - 10:41 on the 28 February, GMT +10

[22:37:22] [PM from Theladin: if both accounts share an IP address then it considered multi-play if there is any interaction between the players.]

[22:37:23] [PM from Don_Dubro: idk i havent ever such probs]

[22:37:52] [PM from Don_Dubro: ok. i have to go now. dont worry and c u]

[22:38:30] Too heavy, you are overloaded.

[22:38:30] You stopped harvesting.

[22:38:34] [PM to Theladin: i thought that when you had wireless each computer had a different IP address so that isn't the case is it?]

[22:38:48] [PM to Don_Dubro: cya]

[22:39:04] [PM from Theladin: usually not. A single IP address is usually assigned to the router and all computers going through that router have the same address]

[22:39:04] Welcome to the Portland Daisy Flower Emporium!

[22:39:34] [PM to Theladin: ohh ok ... thanks]

[22:39:47] [PM from Theladin: usually you would have to specifically pay for additional IP addresses with your provider and set up each PC with the different IPs]

[22:40:15] [PM to Theladin: ok thanks theladin]

[22:40:16] You started to harvest Blue Lupine.

[22:40:29] Mother Nature got pissed off at AsHeLyN, who lost 18 health

[22:40:29] You stopped harvesting.

[22:40:32] You started to harvest Blue Lupine.

[22:41:45] [PM from Theladin: np. have fun playing :rolleyes:]

[22:41:50] Mother Nature got pissed off at AsHeLyN, who lost 10 health

[22:41:50] You stopped harvesting.

[22:41:51] [PM to Theladin: i will =)

As this shows that i didn't mean to multi-play, i was just going on the thought that wireless meant that I could play Eternal Lands with brother at the same time and we could interact with eachother. If you don't believe me about this log, you can ask Theladin yourself.

I hope this will clear a couple of things up.

Kindly Regards

Sir_ Christo =)

Edited by Sir Christo