Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aranka

Signatures for sale - cheap and home design

I make signatures for the forum :wub:

Signatures 100% designed by Melisande (=> no 'recycling' other images)

(exceptional copyright-free cliparts used for image)

A signature costs 2K-3K (Never more), the money goes to Dao guild.

(you may donate more if you wish ;P) some examples:

http://www.lucidmirage.be/signatures.html

please note to mention color and +- description of what you like on the sig (please no images, hard to do :hehe: ) OR you could just say make me something in color 'x' and leave the choice to me

also note that depending on how much succes this is it takes some time to make a signature (yes, even one) :hehe:

greetings,

Melisande

<edit> forgot to mention something :omg:

shop is closed, All services become unavailable as of hence. ty for understanding.

Edited by Aranka

hello :D

i'd like to order a unique signature -

specs:

• background: tones of brown and green (nature's color); i leave it up to you to create a good facade, so long as it's nature-inspired (depth of field highly appreciated)
  • character: a well-muscled human male wearing a red/dark red head scarf with an essence globe (like an EFE) in one hand and a pickaxe in another
  • text/siggy: the word "GenX Approved" in small but not invisible letters (futura/fujiyama/treuchet ms font or equivalent) that stands out from the background
  • size: as wide as my present siggy (see below), and proportional in height (say 80 x 703 pixels)
  • format: JPEG (no compression, no smoothing)
  • misc: please do not include creator signature. i will include credits as a link

:D thank you very much! pls PM me ingame

ok theres some probs dibclarck (yikes :D)

as (like i said) I hardly doubt it I can make your muscled character myself (as i sadly lack of drawing skills and refuse to steal images from others) - that is unless you can find a copyright-free clipart or something / if not im afraid i cant do that :( sorry

other thing is forum signatures cant be over 640 pixels length (forum rules)

and I do not place creator signature; like you can see in the examples; its nice if you advertise for me but certainly not necessary)

- i choose to respond in plain public so everyone knows im no good at unabstract images so they know its hard to order that :D

all the other stuff you mentioned,

should be possible :P

greetings, melisande

<edit> typos :/

Edited by Melisande

that is perfectly alright (i share your principle of copyrighted images ::: except for my avatar ::: ) :P

dont worry, i'll go find you one (character) that i like and send it to you :(

for the other matter of size...my current siggy is 703x20 pixels :D ...but, oh well...640 will do fine :D

but let's keep this in check until i find a good character to use, shall we?

thanks much!

Edited by DibClark

we shall ;)

at your service :bangwall:

<edit ; well the copyright image thing - I just dont like the idea of making money on someone else's work by recycling it>

Edited by Melisande

Melisande,

I saw Tempest's siggy and fell in love with it. I think your style fits me perfectly. Would you mind creating one for me?

I love golds, silvers, and white. I'm not looking for any particular images, so that's perfect. I like it to have a regal, "queenly" look to it.

Generally I go by "Sy", but I know that limited lettering sometimes poses artistic challenges, so if it is easier, feel free to put both of my ingame names: SyWren (main server and PK) and SyAnide (PK server).

Please let me know if this is possible and when it might be done so I can be sure to have the gc ready for you.

Thank you!

-Sy

awsome, maybe u could try 1 for me, i would like green+black colours and the names BigkaV and Limited Addiction (L.A.) in there maybe like a lil quote in there, a fighting 1 if possible and like a bloody cutty or jaggy (Cutlass/Jagged Saber)

hit me up if u have any probs ;)

Heh, I would also like a signature. A just a name and a background of your choice. Same with coloring.

Go crazy with what ever's on your mind ;)

ign: raytray

Same as ray, I'd like a Siggy with My Name and if u could add Barbarian Of Iron to it

Backround, preferabbly a black tinted with red, no figure needed

IGN:Spellsword

Hi, maybe you could make some changes to mine, make it stand out more.. basicly the same idea but with different colors. maybe a black background with silver unicorn's.

Edited by valcaz

ok everyone, i'm starting on it :)

please note that the persons who posted first will get their sig first :P (logically)

so it could be you have to wait some days, but I will do my best :)

i will contact you ingame when you are online, if not forum PM to notify you;

greetings,

Melisande

I am willing to pay 5kgc for a guild signature made up please? ACE guild (A Chaotic Existence), any colors/images that your artistic temperament feels is fitting, but if at all possible, please ensure a space is left somewhere on the sig so that various guild members, if they choose, can approach you to have their names added into it. This will, of course, be at their own discretion and they're to cover the fees involved themselves.

If it helps, I believe the longest character-length name on our roster is 13 chars long...? And the current shortest is 4.

all signatures are finished now, gallery is updated also :happy:

feel free to take a look :fire:

greetings,

Melisande

I'm looking for a siggy, I'm really not sure what I want though, the FatboyJaxx I would quite like the letters looking quite fat and bulging looking and colour scheme I'm really not sure. I like the other siggys you have done so I'll leave the rest of it to you if that's alright. :happy:

all signatures are finished now, gallery is updated also :confused:

feel free to take a look :)

greetings,

Melisande

mine isnt :( btw where is it?

ty

all signatures are finished now, gallery is updated also ;)

feel free to take a look :hug:

greetings,

Melisande

mine isnt :( btw where is it?

ty

yes it is :hug:

we discussed it ingame last time;

havent seen you ingame since :whistle:

(and i have tried to pm you everytime i logged)

I hope you can understand the business-part needs to be dealt with ingame;

thanks for understanding and greetings,

Melisande

<edit> i think the problem is time zones here ;/

Edited by Melisande

Melisande,

I saw Tempest's siggy and fell in love with it. I think your style fits me perfectly. Would you mind creating one for me?

I love golds, silvers, and white. I'm not looking for any particular images, so that's perfect. I like it to have a regal, "queenly" look to it.

Generally I go by "Sy", but I know that limited lettering sometimes poses artistic challenges, so if it is easier, feel free to put both of my ingame names: SyWren (main server and PK) and SyAnide (PK server).

Please let me know if this is possible and when it might be done so I can be sure to have the gc ready for you.

Thank you!

-Sy

oh damnit now i remember... tried to find out ur name for 1 week cuz i accidently deleted ur forum pm xD

You do some very nice work. :)

I love how you do your text, looks awesome. :D What program do you use to do your Images? Hehe, makes me want to start doing Siggys/Avvys again. :)

ill give 4Kgc to the guild DAO for a siggy that looks the same as BiGkaVs except with the name - LaRa and guild L.A. and also color is red, a small message at bottom that is "May Blood Shed Be Upon you!"

please contact me ingame gamename = LaRa thanks

Edited by mattyu

Hi Melisande,

I'd like to order a siggy please :)

general requirements:

- mostly red and black scheme, adding some small amounts of yellow/gold in anyway you think would look good is fine also.

- any usage of fire/flames is cool, but completely optional.

- the phrase "Strategy is Everything" on there (with capital "S" and "E" on "Strategy" and "Everything", but lower case "i" on the word "is" plz)

- For the word "Korrode", a font thats not too script or graffiti looking, but also not plain/simple either, something along the lines of the font i used for the word "Korrode" in my old siggy:

korrode-wtf-sig-1.jpg

...but of course not looking to replicate that font exactly, just something along those lines... based on your other work i'm quite comfortable in saying; whatever u think looks good will be fine :D

Whether the same font u select for "Korrode" is also used for the phrase "Strategy is Everything", i'll once again leave up to whatever u think looks good... but certainly using a more scripty/graffiti font for that would be fine.

Thanks, and i'm happy to pay more than 3kgc for a top quality siggy image :)

You do some very nice work. :confused:

I love how you do your text, looks awesome. :D What program do you use to do your Images? Hehe, makes me want to start doing Siggys/Avvys again. :)

photoshop cs2 :)

and thanks for the compliments :)

mattyu and korrode;

im working on it :)

will contact you ingame when ready :D

greetings

shop will be on holiday untill 1st of April;

closing tomorrow evening; thanks for understanding :devlish:

shop closed - no more orders/editing/contacting will be accepted as from now on.

Melisande/ Aranka is not responsible for hosting your images,

please do not complain it was removed - i am also not retrieving the images for you anymore, same with PSD files.

most of the images you can still retrieve here : http://www.lucidmirage.be/signatures/signatures.html - but no promises;

(told everyone clearly to host on photobucket or imageshack - hate to say i told you so :) )

have a nice day :),

Melisande/Aranka

Edited by Aranka