Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
daiske1

EASTER EVENT!

I was thinking maybe we could play hide and seek on easter and we have to find all these eggs. Then give it to some easter bunny and the winner gets like 21k or something.

Anything u want to add is welcome

*edit* then in the end it turns out he is some evil monster. We have to kill him and then we save easter lol

Edited by daiske1

What do eggs have to do with Easter? Jesus Christ is not hiding anywhere. But maybe we could have a long day of fasting starting 40 days before Easter?

something like this happened on runescape :)

just saying lol

yes but el is so much better than runescape. Also did runescape try to kill the FAKE easter bunny

for many years the honourable EG guild has hosted a great Easter Event here, they might have one this year again!

As for Egs and Easter..: egs represent new life, and thats what Easter is about.

Jez

What do eggs have to do with Easter? Jesus Christ is not hiding anywhere. But maybe we could have a long day of fasting starting 40 days before Easter?

And santa hats have some connection with christmas?

I like the eggs idea but an easter bunny isn't really necessary. At the moment I can't think of any item that represents new life in EL except for perhaps a summoning stone? Perhaps there could be something that represents easter hidden about that we could find, I doubt eggs will be implemented just for one event unless we can keep them and show them off some how or use them in some fashion.

As an agnostic, i find all this talk of removing the secular elements of Easter disconcerting.

To me Easter is chocolate egg giving day, the bunny is something fun for kids. Remove such elements, make it all about your religion, and you wont see me celebrating with you, I would infact be very sure to clearly remove myself from anything related to it.

Leave these elements in and we can all celebrate together, for different reasons sure, but together nonetheless... isn't that more important?

Lol... imagine: after we found all the eggs (could be rostos), there could be a major fluffy invasion (fluffy representing the easter bunny), and each map would get at least 50 fluffs. If anyone then still manages to keep the rostos they found in the hide and seek, its their l00t.

Nah.. just my silly mind going AWOL again. :confused::closedeyes:

Actually Easter (name taken from the Goddess Eostre: Goddess of fertility and new beginnings) is another example of Christian holidays falling on or around the orignal Pagan Holidays. The Egg: Symbolizing rebirth and fertility is one of those left over symbols of years gone by.

Just some Trivia for you all :closedeyes:

Wolfy

Actually Easter (name taken from the Goddess Eostre: Goddess of fertility and new beginnings) is another example of Christian holidays falling on or around the orignal Pagan Holidays. The Egg: Symbolizing rebirth and fertility is one of those left over symbols of years gone by.

Just some Trivia for you all ;)

Wolfy

You know, Satan has created all the ancient pagan religions that have similarities to the True Faith :bangwall:

We're not creating any new objects for easter.

Instead of wasting your time posting here, why not spend it by organizing an event for the community. You can post in the Events forum, come up with some ideas, or help others to do events.