Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
paybackdude

IP banned by asgnny

i have a friend named eternal_avenger... or he has hundreds of alts.. and told me that he would buy me an ant from learner if i created ant_paybackdude. I did, and Asgnny asked me about it.. i was training lvls, when my mom came back from Uganda after a few months, so i was afk. I came back and i was ip banned and "booted by asgnny" can i get some clarification?

How is scamming with a future pet_ant that represents Learner getting some levels? Those ants need to be above reproach or they are locked and put away.

You better believe you are banned, you have been nothing but trouble since day 1.

This is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Have you forgotten your warnings?

i havent forgot my warnings, i heeded them and attempted to follow by them. Also i was gaining levels, cuz i read the bot rules that said i cant convert him back once converted, i wasnt scamming, maybe begging but not scamming. I was told that hed buy the ant and get the lvls but as you can see this caused nothing but trouble. I am sorry of the misunderstanding on my part. and i beg at ur knees for one more chance.

Telling a new player (as an ant) that you need his armor for a "maitence check" does not sound very legitimate to me.

You have been given warning after warning, yet still insisted on causing trouble. You already had your final warning.

Stupid Excuse: Yes this is a stupid and classic excuse but it was my brother, or i have a memory disability and i dont remember

The Ficus altissima or Ficus alt as we sometimes call it wont work here.

But seeing that you are not into reading much--like rules, here is a picture :)

ficusaltissimadefenseso7.jpg

In case you guys wonder why he can't post anymore, here is a sample of his posts (that were deleted): "FUCK YOU EL, FUCK THIS GAME U CUNT SUCKERS".