Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SleepyDragon

Duplicated formulae

As the formulae for black scarves/black tricorn hats, and black bucanneer and black peacock feather cavalier hats are now the same on the manu list, can anyone tell me what the ammended formulae are please. They haven't changed in the manu list.

As the formulae for black scarves/black tricorn hats, and black bucanneer and black peacock feather cavalier hats are now the same on the manu list, can anyone tell me what the ammended formulae are please. They haven't changed in the manu list.

For black scarves/black tricorn hats is scissors only used for the black tricorn hats.

Don't know the other hats.

So, the scissors makes the difference for whether or not you make a black scarf or a tricorn hat? If you have scissors in your inventory you make tricorn? and if you don't it produces a black scarf? that how it works? :)

Been meaning to experiment with this to find out what's going on, but I haven't had a chance to make more black cloth.

-edit-

From what I can tell on this thread, the cavalier/buccaneer issue was not fixed at all.

Edited by Enly

The black tricorn hat and black cavalier with peacock feather hats cannot be made right now.

Even with a scissor you cannot make the black tricorn hat right now. A black scarf will still be made instead.

Need to wait until the next server update.

Well entropy said he fixed the black scarf/tricorn one it was reported on this thread, and he announced that he was fixing it when he did a server restart with a few changes, but either he didn't really fix it or never actually made the change to the manufacturing page for it.

Edited by Enly

I tried making a black tricorn before I made my post and a black scarf was made. Since the scissor is a tool and not an ingredient the system doesn't check to see if it's there. The first formula that the system sees if you have 5 black fabric, 10 thread and a needle is the black scarf so that it made whether you have a scissor or not.

Well entropy said he fixed the black scarf/tricorn one it was reported on this thread, and he announced that he was fixing it when he did a server restart with a few changes, but either he didn't really fix it or never actually made the change to the manufacturing page for it.

Yes and the scissors were removed from the black scarf after this, I thought it had fixed it.

I made some black scarves yesterday with the scissors in inventory. I *meant* to make black scarves too. I haven't experimented with this yet, but might, cause I have plenty of black fabric. If I figure it out I'll post it. In the meantime, I still have a few of these other hats in storage (as may some of you) if anyone really wants to buy them.

lilcnoot

Edit:

Tried the following:

Black Scarf

Items needed:

5 Black Fabrics

10 Threads

1 Needle

Knowledge needed:

Scarves Making

Made with and without scissors in inv

Black Tricorn Hat

Items needed:

5 Black Fabrics

10 Threads

1 Needle

Items required to have:

Scissor

Tried 5/12, 5/15, and same combos for 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 fabric and 10, 12, 15 threads – doesn’t work

Black Buccaneer Hat

Items needed:

6 Black Fabrics

15 Threads

1 Needle

1 Cockatrice Feather

Items required to have:

Scissor

Made without problem

Black Cavalier Peacock Hat

Items needed:

6 Black Fabrics