Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

The Myspace kid

Not funny to me really, on the contrary. At some point that girl says something about how ridiculous the kid will feel if he sees this vid in 10 years. What I'm wondering is, how these 'tough' older brothers/friends will feel about themselves then. Very funny and mature to humiliate a kid with a problem this way.

oh my thats looks kinda creepy B) parents better don't let kids to surf in internet too much...in my opinion child better be possessed with going out in fresh air with friends than sitting near pc... but i know too many people (i was some time ago) that possessed about checking same sites like myspace every hour (btw i got myspace, but don't checking it often :lipssealed: ) anyhow not like that kido in video :unsure:

Just wanted to let you all know I make noises like that when I have to log out of EL

Damn had to turn the volume down it actually hurt to listen to the screamo

He should start a band

But seriously, the words '' got a bit of a problem '' spring to mind

Isn't that kid too young to have a myspace? the kid's balls haven't even dropped yet. I got my myspace when i was a teen

He's not obsessed with MySpace, he's suffering from being teased by his older brother and his brother's friends. His reaction is to his brother. He doesn't know how else to express himself. I feel very sorry for the boy because clearly there is a long history of the older brother teasing him. Otherwise he wouldn't get so upset. MySpace is probably the only place where he feels he can express himself. If anything, the parents should severely punish the older guy for 1) creating a video like this, 2) putting it online, and 3) over time putting his younger brother so much on the defensive that he acts like this.

Not about MySpace at all, more about sibling relationships.

lilcnoot

Edit: it turned my b ) into :) so I changed it to numbers.

Edited by LilBear

He's not obsessed with MySpace, he's suffering from being teased by his older brother and his brother's friends. His reaction is to his brother. He doesn't know how else to express himself. I feel very sorry for the boy because clearly there is a long history of the older brother teasing him. Otherwise he wouldn't get so upset. MySpace is probably the only place where he feels he can express himself. If anything, the parents should severely punish the older guy for 1) creating a video like this, 2) putting it online, and 3) over time putting his younger brother so much on the defensive that he acts like this.

Not about MySpace at all, more about sibling relationships.

lilcnoot

Edit: it turned my b ) into :) so I changed it to numbers.

I am sure there was/is some teasing going on, but that's normal between siblings. I used to tease my younger brother too, but he didn't act like that.

It's not the teasing that made that young id say that for him, MySpace is everything, and it's more important than his familly (including the parents).

Indeed. So yes, it's rather mean to humiliate the younger brother in this way, but he humiliates himself too. No amount of regular sibling tomfoolery could generate such a reaction as this. For him to put myspace above his family (including parents)! My brother calls me names on a daily basis, and we've fought, but he's my brother. I would never tell him to go die. Perhaps this video shouldn't have made its way to the internet, but this kid has a problem big time.

What a dick....Hope He dies!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. Those older kids aint helping at all........

Edited by exeus101

All I see in that video is a pattern of fairly full-on sibling bullying, which has culminated in that kid losing it. I really do not think it has much to do with MySpace at all.

At that point, he would probably be claiming he likes his great grandfathers dessicated gonad more than he likes his family, and can you blame him?

It is more of a statement of the siblings lack of anything resembling closeness and love that they would post that horrible video of their brother on the net at all. I mean, I used to lay into my brother and get him worked up too, but this is another level. Poor kid.

S.

wow... this is pretty alarming.

It probably is an accumulation of several factors, but still. And btw... when I was that kid´s age.. I had never hear of the word bitch, nor the dutch translation of it! The world is a sick, sick place if kids grow up to be like that.

Did you guys see the Chocolate Milk kid?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LWnyUtdcboc

seems youtube is down.. so no... not yet lol.

Seen it now... that is also very sick... if I were them mom, I would just ctrl alt del the kid from all games he is playing. Why is a kid like that even involved in a shooting game? Far too young imo.

Then again.. maybe I am a bit overprotective atm as my first niece was only just born... semi-maternal instincts flaring LOL.

Edited by dilloesional

Someone local mute that kid? :closedeyes:

But ya, thats crazy...reminds me of someone i saw on youtube, recorded over skype, on a parent making his kid get off WoW...ill see If i can get a link..

#edit: found it

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z5msT0AOF20 enjoy :confused:

ROFL!!@!@!@!@!

Check this out