Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teacher

Bad Special Day

I was thinking there are alot of good special days and ppl are always suggesting new good special days, but what if maybe there was a bad speical day, like Day of hellspawn, on which there is a %1 chance to hellspawn or Day of harvester of sorrow on which again you have a %1 of when you hit a tele you go to kf :( I think it would great fun.

Edited by teacher

I was thinking there are alot of good special days ...
I don't think many people would agree with you. If you count the special days, there are 12 good days, 11 bad days, and 4 that could be good/bad depending on what you want (like no-drops day, good for PK, bad for training).

I really don't think we need more bad days to make the game less fun for people. Personally, I'd prefer more good days to make things more exciting when you log on ("Oh cool, it's a day of _____" instead of "Oh crap, it's a day of _____").

I don't know, Day of HoS would simply be another Green day for not-so-brave harvesters. I know that chance to get telenexus and then one percent chance of it is very small, but you know, how mother nature and lady fortune can be ebul :D

And besides, I think we do have plenty of bad days as well as similar amounts of good days. There may be some misjudgement of frequency by those reward days we are getting that good day happens more frequent than bad ones, but frankly these reward days shoudn't be taken into statistics.

But I like the idea of hellspawn day, could be fun :) At least for the first hellspawns you get :D

I think if 1% of tele nexus' made you go to kf on a day that would be quite excting, it would not be too much to be annoying, most people would probs leave COLs at home when harving and so losses would never be more than exc cape really. plus it would give pkers a good laugh and the top fighters could harv in full armour so if they got teled they could pwn the greedy pking vultures wating there.

IMO bad days can be good :closedeyes: if they add a bit of excitement to the game and not stop players doing what they want to do ( as green day,peace day do)

April Fools Day: Joker gets his revenge for giving out to much free st00f

Every db has a 1% change to explode when opened :P

lol